New Beginings and Out of Breath..

My Surprise Prince

Kyuhyuns POV

-------------------
I dashed out the door and saw Jieun already standing across the street.
 
Heheh...
 
I dashed over to her and scared the bajeejus out of her. 
 
"HOLY JEEJUS CHRIST!!" She jumped back and screamed.
 
I died of laughter.
 
She slapped me in the face. "DON'T FLIPPING HIT ME!" I was still dying of laughter. I rubbed the part of my face where she hit me and smiled at her.
 
"Well it's nice to see you haven't changed a bit."
 
Song Jieun is one of the longest friends I've ever had. We've been friends for about 6 years now. I'm about 3 grades ahead of her but that doesn't bother us at all. 
 
Jieun laughed. "Hah, of course I haven't changed. I have not yet been pubertized!" 
 
I just stared at her up and down. "What the heck does pubertized mean?" I said weirdly. 
She stuck her hands up in the air. "It means I haven't been all hormonal and bloody yet!" She said so happy. 
 
I facepalmed. 'Oh what will I do with this child?'
 
Jieun and I sat way up front on the bus and let me tell you, our nerves were everywhere. I was tapping my hand against my knee and trying to breathe properly. Jieun just wasn't that talkative...I turned to Jieun. 
 
"Hey don't worry Jieuniee, it will be a good first day okay? Remember it's all brand new! A fresh start!" She smiled. 
 
"Ya..you are right. I'm happy bro, I'm just really nervous." I chuckled.
 
"Me too...."
 
Once we got to her stop, I wished her luck and soon she was off to start her new year. I watched her from the window walk inside her new school. It's weird to see her already so old enough to go here. I just hope her year goes good for her. 
 
For some reason I had the feeling to turn around in my seat and look behind me. 
 
I gulped at the sight. Frightening memories from three months ago started flashing though my head. The guy who pretended to love me....who made me sob so hard...
 
Oh crap I need to stop shaking...
 
My eyes were burning at the sight of him
 
Sungmin started at me straight into my eyes. Such a stoned look he gave me. It's like he had no emotions what so ever. I felt shivers go up and down my spine. I quickly turned around and just stared at the floor.
 
Get out of my head!!! I started shaking my head and blinking uncontrollably. Thinking I could get the awful memories of him out of my head.
 
My minds feel so weak all of a sudden. All those memories are flashing through my head like crazy.
 
"I can't do this again..." I whispered. I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I jumped and turned around in my seat. Only to see it was my friend Tiffany trying to get me up. 
 
"C,mon dude! It's time to get off!" She said with excitement. I smiled at her and tried my best to push all those thoughts away. I got up in front of her and definitely did not look back again.
 
Cmon Kyuhyun....here's to a new year....
 
We walked inside and were so amazed! I felt eyes on me and tried my best to ignore him. 
 
"OMG we are gonna get lost up in here." I said laughing. She looked around. 
 
"Ohhhhh YASS....!" She smiled at me. I looked behind me and saw Sungmin staring at me only just a few feet away. I turned around. My heart was beating fast with fear. 
 
Crap, my heads dizzy again....
 
My mind decided to drift back to last year for a moment...
 
-----////-------
Last Year-/-/-/-/
 
"OMGGG DUDE!!!" Taeyeon said and ran to me. We were at lunch and as normal, we weren't eating. 
 
"Um, what?" I laughed at her excitement. She shook my shoulders. 
 
"SUNGMIN!! HE SAID HE LOVES YOU AS WELL!!" My heart leaped with joy. 
 
"Really?" I asked. She shook her head up and down. 
 
"YES DUDE! He told me in 6th hour and he has been talking to me a lot about you!" 
 
I was so happy...I couldn't stop smiling.
 
I turned around and saw him smiling at me from far away. I was so happy! The person I loved, loved me back. 
 
 
Only to find out it was all a big lie......
 
 
 
 
A month before that school year ended, I was so excited. He was about to confess to me soon!!! Or so I thought he was....
 
But inside me....something didn't feel right about all of this. 
 
I was in choir one day and Taeyeon was finally making him confess to me that day. I didn't care at that time because I "loved" him then. She was making him because he never came up to me about it. Even after I gave him three notes confessing my feelings to him. 
 
He has never really done anything about it.
 
 
Of course it never really bothered me because I "loved" him. But then...Taeyeon text me the most worst news possible. 
 
From Taeyeoniee :3
 
Sungmin said to give up on him...he said it would be for best.....
 
 
I remember reading that and my whole world seemed to have just stopped. I was at loss for words...I couldn't breathe. 
 
I got onto the bus that day and cried non stop. Jieun and Tiffany tried their best to help me.....I'll always love them for that...
 
I tried to convince them I was okay. But the truth was...I was now dead inside....
 
My heart had a huge scar on it. 
 
---/-////-/-//-////
 
BACK to Now.. >_< 
 
Tiffany shook me a little. "Dude you need to stop spacing out on me. These cheerleaders are showing us where to go!" Tiffany dragged me along and Sungmin followed behind us. 
 
They showed us to the indoor courtyard. A lot of people were already there. I felt eyes on us. Then we both just sat down some where random. 
 
The Rotten crap (Sungmin) finally walked away.
 
I was finally able to breathe. Tiffany and I just looked around in awe. This school was is big and confusing. 
 
"Holy crap these people are so tall!" She giggled. 
 
"God I know!! We are too young for high school!" I said and we both laughed.
 
"I know I'm scared I'm gonna get lost today." she said. 
 
"Oh trust me we both will." I smiled at her and looked around at the people some more. 
 
My eyes for some reason seemed to have stopped on this one guy in particular. 
 
My heart beat sped up even more...this time in a very good way surprisingly....  
 
'Dear lordies that is guy is perfect...'