I love what you've done to me

My Surprise Prince

Changmin's POV

-----------------------------------------------
"A demon....? But why is he here then?" I asked my voice almost inaudible.
 
Taeyeon stopped crying and looked at me. "He's here to find a mate, to take back with him to hell." 
 
"OH HELL NO TO HIM THINKING THAT HE WILL TAKE KYUHYUN!" I shouted. 
 
"You see...this is why I didn't want you to worry about Changmin-ah, my life's to messed up for you to get involved in. I don't want you to get caught up in this mess."
 
Kyuhyun looked at me with such sad and hurt eyes I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and hugged him. "Kyu, no don't feel bad at all, I will help you get through this. Because I really care about you. I won't let him dare hurt you anymore." 
 
Kyuhyun looked at me and smiled with teary eyes. 
 
This is not the time to confess my feelings for him.
 
But...
 
It's now the time to protect him from an evil demon. I'll protect him even if it kills me. 
 
"Changmin-ah thank you for being different unlike the others. I was so mean to you at first because I thought you would be like Sungmin. Now I can see you won't be." Taeyeon said and smiled at me. 
 
"Well no matter because you can trust me. I promise to protect Kyuhyun-ah!" 
 
Kyuhyuns face darkened a shade of red. 
 
Is he blushing? 
 
"Aw...thanks..Min..." He said almost inaudible. 
 
Awww....he gave me such a cute nickname. 
 
"Now that we have this settled, Changmin-ah, I need you to stay near Kyuhyun-ah as much as you can at school an after. Because now that we have ruined Sungmin's first attack, his next will be even worse if we aren't careful." I gulped. Kyuhyun grabbed onto my arm obviously scared. Of course I didn't mind him doing that. 
 
"Yes. I can do that...but Taeyeon, when does he leave? How long are we suppose to keep our defenses up?" 
 
 
Taeyeon gulped and looked at the floor uneasily. 
 
"Ehh....he won't leave till this years over. An it's still September. We have nearly 4 months left to till deal with this bastard. Do you think you can do it Changmin-ah?"
 
That's when it all kicked in. My adrenaline and this newly found confidence to protect what's mine and what I love the most. I now realize now that's Kyuhyun. 
 
Sorry Sungmin...but your going back to hell alone for ever.
 
I nodded. "Yes Taeyeon. I am ready for anything." I grabbed Kyuhyun's hand  and squeezed it. He smiled at me shyly. I looked at him lovingly. I'll never get tired of that face. 
 
For the next few hours we discussed all that we will do to keep Kyuhyun safe and away from Sungmin as much as possible. We were even finding out ways to transfer Kyuhyun out of all the classes he was in with Sungmin. 
I breathed a heavy sigh when a few hours passed and all our business was taken care of. I looked over and saw Taeyeon motioning at me. "I'm gonna go on home now Changmin-ah, I'll talk to you more tomorrow about the plan. Do you mind taking Kyuhyun home for me?" I looked down an saw a sleeping Kyuhyun cutely sleeping on my lap. He was completely unaware of that as well. I looked back at Taeyeon and smiled. "No problem." She smiled at me and once she was at the doorway she stopped and said something that made me feel really....great about all of this.
 
"Changmin-ah...."
 
"Mm?"
 
"Thank you for being different...your made for eachother...I can see it." 
 
I looked up at her once she said that and was about to respond when she had already seemed to have left. I sighed and looked back down at the sight on my lap. Kyuhyun's calm sleeping face was so adorable. His brown hair fell cutely on his face. His milky cream skin looking so pure and....tempting. His slow breathes escaping from his flushed lips was such a perfect sight...I didn't want to wake him. So instead I gathered him up bridal style and guided him into my car and placed him gently in the passenger's seat. Surprisingly he didn't move a muscle at the sudden location change. I got into the other side and began driving back to my apartment. I looked at the road and began thinking about everything that's been happening today. But no matter what I think about...my mind always leads back to Kyuhyun. It's crazy how so much can change from such a meeting of holding him in the nurses office and carrying him when he fell hard in the hallway. From all those moments to now. I just know I've fallen for this boy hard. It's unbelievable you see. I'm risking my life for this boy....but I don't regret it at all. 
Once we got to my apartment I quickly got out and grabbed Kyuhyun gently out of the car. I carefully carried him to my apartment and luckily opening and unlocking the door was easy today.
 
 Considering that damn door likes to lock me out for s and giggles some times. I made it inside and slammed the door shut with my back side. I walked to my room and gently laid Kyuhyun on my bed. I tucked him in gently. I'm so surprised at this kid for not waking at all. 
 
"Mmmmmm...." Kyuhyun groaned. Hehe spoke too soon.
 
"Ehh...you awake Kyuhyun-ah?" 
 
"Kinda.....where am I Minnie? This bed is too comfy to be my bed." 
 
I chuckled and ruffled his hair. It caused a cute pink tint to cover his cheeks. "That's because it's my bed Kyu-ah, I figured you were to tired to tell me where you lived so you can stay here for tonight." 
 
"Heh, your right. Wow I'm surprised you lifted-....." Kyu started nodding off before he could even finish his sentence. I giggled at his cuteness and started to get up to leave for him to sleep. That's when he grabbed my wrist. I looked back down at him confused. 
 
"Minnie-Ah....sleep with me....." 
 
EH?
 
My face was red now and my eyes were huge.. "Kyu your really sleepy...just..-"
 
"Min, I usually sleep with a big huge bear and it's hard for me to sleep with out something that large. Just sleep with me."
 
"Uh...um..are you sure Kyu? I don't want- Ahh!"
 
Man for him being half asleep he still had some strength in him. He pulled me down on the bed with him. He pulled me close and dug his head into my chest. He wrapped his thin arms around my waist and sighed into my chest. 
 
"Mmm..." 
 
'I think this kids dreamin'...but I'm so gonna enjoy this for now.'
 
 
Aish this kid. My heart beat is beating so fast...he probably hears. Oh Kyu your the only one who can do this to me. I feel as if I'm in a dream. I wrapped my arms around him as well. Soon I felt him snoring soundly on my chest. I took that as a chance to sneak a kiss on the top of his head. I held him while he slept. I haven't felt this happy in the longest time ever in my life. I hugged him even tighter and took in his sweet vanilla scent.
 
I can't get enough of you Kyuhyun-ah. This is what you've done to me. 
-----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
[A/N: YES guys I know it's been too long. So to bring this back why not come back with a very fluffy chapter for the not so fluffy ones up ahead. Thank you guys for still being here!! :) it means a lot. So enjoy the Changkyu fluff for now lovelies! ;)]