Not letting out our Secret.

My Surprise Prince

Changmin's POV

---------------------------
I was driving away from Kyuhyun's house and the car was utterly silent. There was a lot on my mind. 
 
Why wouldn't he let me help him?
Why do I want to help him so bad?
I mean I barely know him so why am so....comfortable with him already? 
 
An what's that girl Taeyeon's problem? 
 
There's something about that girl that makes me want to slap her. But I can't do that because that's Kyuhyun's friend. 
 
I gripped my steering wheel and tried my best not to get too angry. I tried to think of something else. I thought of how I was holding Kyuhyun in my arms and how good that felt.
 
How I felt so complete.
 
I shook my head and started to focus on the road again. 
 
"I don't know what I'm feeling but Kyuhyun I promise you good things will happen!" I said out loud to no one in particular.
-------------------------------------------------
Kyuhyun's POV
--------------------------------------------------
"Kyuhyun-ah, he loves you he told me." Taeyeon said once again. 
 
"I don't believe you! How do I even know it's true?" I yelled at her. 
 
She smirked. "Hehe well you believed me when he came into my-" 
 
"STOOPPPPPP SHUT UP WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGIN THAT UP?!?" I screamed at her nearly crying. 
 
She got real close to me. "Because you should believe me if you let 'him' do that to you." She said. "Besides it all real."
 
I looked at her. "But Tae.....how is this all possible? This doesn't happen to normal people!"  
 
"I told you I'm not human Kyuhyun. This is why this is happening." 
 
"I still don't think I can believe that......"
 
"WHY???? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU NOT TO?!?"
 
"Ah!" I jolted up from my sleep. I can still hear Taeyeon's voice yelling at me in my dream. 
 
I can't stop dreaming about it. If Changmin ever found out what I let happen...
 
 
Nope.
 
Not gonna let this one out of the bag...
 
------------------------------------------
 
The next morning at school....
 
I walked into my classroom and sat down. I didn't notice but someone sat down right next to me. I was too busy thinking about....nothing really. I looked around saw people all over the room. The person next to me tapped on my shoulder. 
 
I looked over and my heart jumped. 
 
"Hey Kyuhyun, you have a pencil?" Sungmin said with dangerous eyes. 
 
"Ah ah...yes...here." I said and handed him over a pencil. 
 
He grabbed it and turned back away. 
 
Oh my god no.....
 
Why must I be stuck next to him all year?!?
 
The whole class period I felt his eyes on me. I couldn't tell if he was angry or something else....but I don't like this. 
 
When class ended I bolted out of the room as fast I could. Luckily he wasn't near me. Sadly I wasn't watching where I was going again and bumped into someone.
 
"Ah I'm sorry so sorry...." I said hoping this person isn't too angry. 
 
I looked up and it was Changmin. 
 
He smiled and steadily helped me up. "Ah it's okay Kyu. Heh if you don't mind me calling you that." He said nervously it seemed.  My cheeks were burning. "Ah no I don't mind." He giggled. "Well hey come eat lunch with me! It will be fun!" He said and locked his arms with mine. "Ahhh....sure..." I said quietly. While he took me to his table I quickly looked behind me. 
 
A few feet away Sungmin was there.
 
Glaring at me and Changmin.
-------------------------------------------
{Author NOTE: I'm so sorry this chapter is really short you guys. Expect a big update real soon! :)