Meeting Yunjae.

My Surprise Prince

Kyuhyuns POV

-------------------------------------------
Wow. It's hard to believe that this is really all happening. Changmin has his hand around my wrist and guided me to the cafeteria. I tried my hardest to ignore Sungmin's death glare. I shake my head and sigh. Changmin must have noticed because he stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay Kyuhyun-ah?" 
"Ahh.....yes..hah don't worry about me okay?" 
 
Changmin stopped and let go of my wrist. He came really close to me and put his hands on my cheeks. If someone pushed him from behind he could easily kiss me on accident. My heart beat was racing and my body was shaking slightly. What in the world is he doing??
 
"Don't ever say that Kyuhyun-ah, I'll always worry about you." He said softly and looked me deep in the eyes. I stared back and nodded. That's all I could do. I couldn't speak. He backed up and grabbed my wrist again. "Now let's go meet my friends, arraso?" He smiled and pulled me along. 
 
My head was still in a daze and my mind was trying to comprehend what just happened. My heart was beating rapidly. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed that feeling of someone being so close to me....especially someone I just met.
----------------
When we arrived at the table I sat down awkwardly and Changmin sat down next to me. I looked over and saw all his friends looking at me curiously. I tried to smile and wave a little at them. 
 
"AWWW MINNIE he's so cute!" One of them squealed. He was really beautiful to be a man honestly. He had soft and had feminine features. He also had pretty black hair swept to the side. My cheeks got red and I just smiled. Changmin smiled at me. "Ah Jaejoong hyung, this is my friend Kyuhyun." He said and put a arm around me. I felt my cheeks heat up.
 
CURSE YOU CHEEKS THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BLUSH.! 
 
 
All his friends looked at me wide eyed once he did that but didn't say anything about it. "Kyuhyun, it's nice to meet you! I'm glad Changmin has made another friend." One of the guys spoke. He looked like a leader type from the way he spoke. It also seems as if he's in a relationship with the beautiful guy next to him. "Oh that's Yunho hyung, you could say he leads all of us and make sure we don't do anything stupid." Changmin chuckled. He leaned in my ear and whispered,"Yunho and Jaehoog hyung are dating too!" I smiled and giggled. "Heh, I kinda of thought so." "Oh really?" Changmin said surprised. "Well....you can kinda tell by the way they look at eachother, it's sweet." I said and smiled at them. They were too busy in their own world. They were laughing and playfully hitting eachother. It was adorable.
 
I looked back over and Changmin was staring at me. I smiled. "I liked meeting your friends! They are really nice!" Changmin chuckled and brushed his hand on my cheek. "I'm glad, they seem to have liked meeting you too!" I don't know why Changmin is already so touchy with me, but hey I'm not complaining. We bid goodbyes to the cute yunjae couple and headed back to our class that we had together. We waited outside of the classroom and I looked over and saw that Sungmin was in this class as well. "Crap..." I whispered to myself. "You okay?" Changmin said and looked over at me with concern. "Ah yeah, sorry my head hurts a little that's all." I smiled trying to ignore Sungmin shooting me glares from across the hall. Changmin rubbed my head softly. "Try not to over stress yourself to much Kyu." I nodded and blushed at the contact. He giggled and we walked in and sat down at a table together. Sungmin walked in and sat at a table directly across from us. Through the whole class hour he stared at me off and on. I couldn't read his eyes and frankly and I wouldn't want too. As Tae use to say she was able to read people's eyes. It's hard to believe some of things she says sometimes. 
 
When class was finally over, Changmin and I walked out together thanking silently that this long day had ended. "Ah Kyuhyun-ah, I need to go to the bathroom real quick. Will you wait for me?" I nodded and smiled. He looked unsure about leaving me alone but soon walked away to the restroom. Something felt wrong. Something felt ......bad about this situation. The hall ways were empty and so were all the classrooms. Seems as if everyone had a tough first day. I leaned against the wall and tried to calm my nerves. I shut my eyes trying to get rid of this nervous feeling. "C'mon Kyuhyun, there's nothing to be scared of." I whispered to myself. 
 
"Well your wrong about that Cho!" I looked up and my eyes grew huge. Sungmin grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away. "LET GO OF ME!! LET GO!!" I screamed trying to wriggle myself out of his grip. He smirked and tightened his grip on my wrists. I winced in pain. "CHANGMIN-AH!!" I screamed. That wasn't too smart because Sungmin slapped me hard in the face and before I knew it. The world started darkening around me. 
 
I was out.