I am Confused and Hurt.....Literally.

My Surprise Prince

Kyuhyuns POV

--------------
I could not help it but to just stare at such a beautiful creature such as himself. Oh my goodness. His soft looking brown locks falling perfectly around his face and his cute brown orbs staring  straight at me...
 
'OMG he is staring at me!' 
 
I shreaked and Taeyeon slapped me on the head. "KYUHYUN! FOCUS! WE ARE TRYING TO FOCUS ON NOT GETTING LOST AT THE MOMENT!!!" I sighed and tried to ignore her dramatic antics for now. I turned my head again and saw that the perfect guy was gone. 
 
'Lord I knew this was too good to be true.' 
 
RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I covered my ears and groaned....here's to another awful year. Taeyeon grabbed my arm and we went to look for our classes together. The halls were full of confused people and people trampling over one another. 
 
It was a mess.
 
Finally Taeyeon found her class and let go of my arm. "Thanks Kyu for guiding me through the path of confusion! Good luck on finding your class!" She smiled and walked in. I watched her walk in an a weird thought came to my head.
 
'Something's different between our friendship this year.....'
 
I just shook my head and walked around trying my best to dodge people. Just then a person was running straight into my direction  and I was too late to react. They pushed me and my body was flung against the lockers. My head banged loudly, bouncing against the lockers like a basketball. I then fell to the floor. 
 
All I remember is smelling a strangers scent approach me and wrapping their arms around me.......
------------------------------------------------
Flashback to Last Year~~~~
 
"Taeyeon-ah.....what are you even going on about?! What do you mean?" I said confused. Taeyeon sighed. She looked annoyed almost...?
 
"Kyu....I'm not a human....." I looked at her as if she just went insane all of a sudden. 
 
"What?"
 
"I'm not a human....I'm a warrior from another world.....I'm able to talk to spirits and so on..." She said and looked me straight in the eye. 
 
"Wh-....." Was all that came out of my mouth...what is this??
 
"God sent me here to protect you....I have a demon husband as well....." She said not even looking scared at all.
 
I just stared at her and my mouth just couldn't form a thought....
 
"Why should I believe this is all real Tae? You wanna know how insane you sound???" I nearly screamed at her. Her eyes started to water and I felt terrible instantly.
 
"YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME BECAUSE WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!!! I TRUST YOU ENOUGH TO TELL YOU AND NOT MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY PAST AND WHO MY TRUE SELF IS.!!!" She was out of breath and sighed. "If you were a true friend you would believe me...." She stared at me...she stared into my soul that day it seemed.
 
 
An I didn't like that. 
--------------------------------------------------
I felt tears running down my cheek and opened my eyes. The surroundings were unfamiliar. It looked like a nurses room it seemed. I sat up and looked around and when I tried to touch my head, I flinched in pain. 
 
"You got a big bruise on that head of yours now, I'd be careful with touching that spot for awhile." Said a lady who was obviously the school nurse. I smiled and bowed my head a little. "Um....may I ask how I got in here?" I said quietly. She smiled at me. 
"Well a nice boy brought you in here and told me what happened. He said he would be coming back when school ends to check on you." 
My heart jumped. "Who was this person??" I asked..
 
'Please don't let it be him....please!!!!!!'
 
"Well your about to find out considering schools out in 2 minutes." She said while looking down at her watch. She got up and walked out of the room with a stack of papers in her arms. 
 
I breathed in a shaky sigh...
 
"Why do things have to always go so bad for me?" I said out loud and dug my head in hands. 
 
That's when I felt a hand slide onto my back and felt someone's breath on my hair. 
 
"Are you okay? I was worried when I left you here."
 
I swallowed a gulp and looked up at this person........
 
 
Oh my god...
 
My heart jumped out of my chest for a second and my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing..
 
It was that perfect guys eyes staring straight back at me...
------------------------------------------
(AUTHORS NOTE: YASSS I am back you guys.....heheh I have missed this place you guys!)