I don't deserve anything.

My Surprise Prince

Kyuhyuns POV

------------------
Omalorddssssssss!!!!!!!
 
"Hey....um are you okay?..." The perfect guy said and his eyes looking directly into mine. I just can't seem to look away. He looked at me with such concern in his eyes.
 
Why? It's just me. 
 
"Ah...yea...I'm okay..." I said blushing so hardcore. Omg cheeks calm down. His hand was still on my back. I liked the feeling of it being there though..
 
'Kyuhyun your losing it!!!' 
 
The guy smiled at me and took his hand away from my back. 
 
'Man....I really liked that feeling of it being there...'
 
"Hehe you are so cute when you keep thinking like that." The guy said and smiled at me. 
 
"What?!?" I said with big eyes. 
 
'Did he just...??!?'
 
"OH! By the way my name is Changmin! It's really nice to meet you!" He said and shook my hand. I just blushed and nodded with him. 
 
Um....he's still holding my hand. 
 
 
.....
 
I looked down at hand and back at him. He looked down and noticed. He quickly took his hand away. For some reason that made me feel really sad. Hmm..
 
Whoa is his cheeks red??!
 
Why??!
 
 
"Oh um....can I ask why.....you helped me? I mean thank you for helping me but I'm usually really clumsy like that so its okay." I rambled. He giggled. "Ah no it's okay you don't have to explain, I just don't like seeing people hurt. Especially someone like you." He smiled at me. God his smile can be addicting. 
 
"Oh well um thanks...... I don't really-"
 
"KYUHYUN KYUHYUN ARE YOU OKAY??" Taeyeon ran into the room and literally pushed Changmin out of the way. He stumbled back and almost lost his balance. Ooooo that ticked me off.
 
"I AM FINE TAE! YOU ALMOST KNOCKED THAT GUY OVER!!" I yelled at her. She looked at me then looked over at Changmin. Her eyes seemed to have looked angry for a second. She turned back at me. "Well he shouldn't have been in my way, plus your my best friend and I am trying to make sure your okay." She said and patted my head right where it had the huge bruise. 
 
"ahhhhh....omg it hurts!!" I said while trying to bite my tongue trying not to cry from this pain. That's when Changmin grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her away from me. She looked at him as death just looked Changmin in the face. She yanked her arm away and walked out of the room. I was still rubbing my head where she patted it hard. 
 
'What's wrong with TAE??? She's not ever like that.' 
 
That's when I felt Changmin sit down on the bed next to me and grab my waist. I jumped at his hands and I hit my again against the wall. "OAHH!!" I screamed. The tears were running down my face. He pulled me onto his lap and wiped my tears with his hands. "Shh shh it's okay. Just rest your head against me so you won't hurt it anymore." He whispered and rubbed my head gently. "But...I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable!" I said trying not to cry again.  He smiled. "Trust me...you won't." He pushed my head gently against him and started rubbing it softly. For some reason my body immediately relaxed against him. His touch was soothing....omg why am I like this? Why is he being so caring.? I'm just going to enjoy this moment for now...because things like this don't usually last for me. 
 
"Kyuhyun......." Changmin whispered.
"Yes..?" I asked. He picked me up and was holding me. "Where do you live so I can take you home? I don't want you to go home like this by yourself." He said to me while holding me gently. 
"No no it's really okay, you've done enough I can make it home." I said trying to convince him so he does not have to waste his time on someone like me. He gave me an angry look. "Now I know you don't feel okay! I'm taking you home or to my house." He said and looked as if he was trying not to smile. 
 
"AHH ah no no no I'll tell you!!" I said quickly.
Good lord this guy...
 
 
1 hour later.
 
"Well Kyuhyun we are at your home finally, now let me carry you to the door." Changmin said and tried to get up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. He slammed back down and his face was inches to mine. I quickly backed up. He bit his lip and looked at my hand on his wrist. 
 
"Ahhh sorry...but it's okay I can really go to my door myself." I smiled and let go. I started to get up an open the door, but I turned around. "Hey....um thank you for caring so much and helping me.... Your one of the first people to ever really do that for me. So thank you...even though I don't deserve it." I quietly walked to my door. 
 
"Hey Kyuhyun-ah!" Changmin yelled at me.
I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 
 
 
"You deserve a lot more than you think Kyuhyun! Be careful and trust me, good things will start happening!" He smiled and drove away.
 
I stopped and my mind was swarming with thoughts. My hands were shaking.....
 
 
The world seemed to become even darker.
 
Everything feels black and dark..
 
The air turned cold as ice falling onto skin. 
 
Tingles ran through my neck. 
 
"Changmin-ah........I don't deserve anything....."
 
My body ended up on the ground somehow.
 
 
"I don't want to hurt you either...." I whispered through the silence of the night.  My head is pounding and my thoughts are consuming my brain. 
 
I steadily got up and walked inside....
 
It's quiet as usual...
 
I went up to my room and laid my body on my bed. 
 
I stared up at the ceiling. 
 
"I can't let a nice person like him waste his time on me....." I whispered and soon my eyes closed shut off to a place better than here....