Hello Old Memories

My Surprise Prince

Kyuhyuns POV

-------------------
'New year, New beginning, New year, New beginning...'
 
I kept saying that over and over inside my head. I looked into the mirror and grimaced.
'I look like a Ooompa Loompa...this is not a good way to start the school year.' I sighed. 
 
I looked at the clock and it read 6:36am. 
 
'Well the bus will be here soon.' I went over and sat down on the couch. I took out my phone and noticed I had message from my best friend Taeyeon. 
-----------------------
From Taeyeoniee :3
 
Omgggg is you up??? It's the first day of school!!! ;) Cx
 
To Taeyeoniee :3
 
Yea....it will be...great?...
--------------------------
......
I slid my phone back into my pocket and groaned. I closed my eyes and my mind took me back to three months earlier.
 
.....
 
Three Months Ago-/-/--
"WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING?" I screamed. 
"CALM THE DOWN! LIKE I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!" Taeyeon screamed back.
 
I fell to the floor and sobbed. My heart felt like it was coming out of my chest. 
 
I couldn't breathe...there was too much pain. 
 
"I-I don't know what to do!! I thought h-he loved me!" Taeyeon sat down next to me. 
 
"Well listen to me Kyuhyun. Do you wanna stay and be heart broken or move on from him?" I sobbed even more. Taeyeon got up and her fist met the wall.
 
BANGGGG!!!
 
"WHY THE WOULD THAT BASTARD DO THAT TO YOU? I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!"
 
I sat up and looked at her. My eyes were stoned and souless it seemed.
 
"Taeyeon-ah...how could he just...lie like that? Just pretend to say that he loves me and just leaves.?! What did I do wrong??" I cried even more and it just got to the point  where my body seemed to feel numb. 
 
Taeyeon had to leave and I told her I would be fine....
 
 
but the truth is I would be forever scarred.
-------------------------------------------------
I jolted out of my thinking and noticed tears were going down my face....I wiped it quickly away with my sleeve.  I looked up at the clock.
 
6:51am.
 
"O !" I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I plan not to be late the first day of school.
 
Let's just pray this year will be a better one...huh?...
--------------------
A/N: sorry for how short this first chappie is guys cx. Just not sure about this yet..