Fate

Opposite of Fate

  "Dude, you kissed him?!", Sehun exclaimed. It's obvious in his mere facial expression that he is pulling back his laughter, until Chanyeol confirms it. And so when Chanyeol nods, the younger comes chortling so hard he falls off the couch, first, plams snapping the tiled floor several times until it got weaker and weaker, muttering countless 'Oh my God's and 'What the , Park Chanyeol's once in a while. He eventually stops when oxygen is in need, but still has that teasing smile drawn on his face.

 

  "!" Flustered, Chanyeol stands up in snap and walks his way back and forth, nerve-wracked expression obvious on his face.

 

  "You look , Park."

 

  "Seriously, Sehun you're not, by any existent means, helping." Chanyeol points a finger at the other.

 

  "You are actually asking for help?" Oh God. Chanyeol really needs to raise his friendship search standard bar to a more mature and way-better-than-this-present-one level. He claws his face in exasperation, and walks back his way to the couch beside the now quiet Sehun, brows furrow in earthshake. Less painfully, the younger speaks up again, sounding serious this time. "So, what happened?"

 

  Chanyeol looks the other's way. He wants to shoot back an 'I already told you, brat!' but he realizes there's something behind that query more than what it basically speaks. Instead, he said "I don't know." I don't know. Chanyeol slowly darts his gaze on the floor of his living room. He does not know. All in that instance, he feesl like floating in cloud nine when he saw Baekhyun, and his laughter was just music to his ears. He doesn't know. When his eyes fall on Baekhyun's lips he can not contain his feelings and eventually kisses the younger male. He doesn't know. Obviously, he can not deny his feelings for the brunette. No. Not to his friends, and definitely not to himself.

 

  "There's no point in denying, Chanyeol. It's either you tell him or you will always end up in this hell of a situation again when that incident happens again." Sehun pauses for a while. "You believe in fate, right? Well, if this is its desire, then you would be such a coward and an idiot if you let this slip." Chanyeol is clearly surprised by Sehun's choice of words. But he figures out that the younger is actually making sense, and it enlightens him a bit. What if it's really fate? What if they are really meant to be together? The hell will he allow it to flee. If there's something important next to living, it is this. Fate.

 

  Chanyeol slowly faces the other male and gives him a smile that speaks a heart-warming 'thank you'. Sehun pays it back and pats Chanyeol's shoulder twice while standing on his feet. "Way to go, Park." The younger glances at his watch before continuing. "Say I need to head back home now. Kai said we're up for dance practice. Remember my words, hyung." Hyung? Chanyeol is astounded to hear that from Sehun. It is actually his first time to hear the younger call him hyung. Anyways, Chanyeol just shakes his head and sends the younger off.

 

  The comforting shut of Chanyeol's front door signals it's time to ponder on his feelings for Baekhyun sleep and rest his dizzed mind, because tomorrow is just another day of possible book signing, fanmeets, and maybe more than those.

 

 

 

 

  "Christmas paty at Insa-dong, 6:30 PM",the calendar reads. Chanyeol walks pass his bathroom door, not even minding to resuscitate. He proceeds walking downstairs and is no longer bombshelled to see his ahjumma cleaning in the kitchen. He thinks he should get used to it now - having the old lady taking heed of him like a disabled puppy he's not even. "Good morning, ahjumma." Chanyeol greeted with a snmile, which did not reach his ears. He is still in alarums and excursions about the incident yesterday, stern expression plastered in his morning features.

 

  "Good morning, sweety.", Ahjumma greeted back with her usual consoling smile and hands Chanyeol his breakfast. Her expression eventually dropped into a lower when she noticed the young male's discomfort state.

 

  "Thank you, ahjumma."

 

  "Chanyeol-ah, is there something bothering you?", the old lady asked apprehensively. Chanyeol just stares at her, dark orbs sunken with bother. "Come on, sweety. You can tell me everything. Ahjumma's ready to hark." He travels his gaze everywhere but the old lady. He feels indisposed because never in his entire life has he spoken anything about his personal life to the old lady - not even his lovelife. On a second thought, Chanyeol think he should, at least, give it a shot. Given that ahjumma is more geriatric than him and has a lot more experience in this terms, maybe she could do a help. Besides, nothing will change - well, maybe a bit, but it's he who can change the entire thing. He clears his throat and the old lady looks at him agogly, signaling Chanyeol to continue on.

 

  "I'm confused, ahjumma. I'm dithered. What if he hates me right now?"

 

  "Sssh. Calm down, sweety. Fate. You believe in that, don't you? It is all what it takes for you to be who you are as a person now. Hold on to it, Chanyeol. If he is really meant for you, then don't let it dematerialize. But if he is not, both of you meant for somebody else, then let go. It might not be that facile, but at least you tried."

 

  "Thank you, ahjumma." Chanyeol leans his head on the old lady's arm which is now begirded on his neck. He sighs in comfort. All I need is to be doughty enough.

 

                                                                                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

A/N: Yeah so like I promised, it's more on Chanyeol this time.

Hehe, I hope you like it, though ^^ 

And oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :) THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES ;;;;

GOD BLESS Y'ALL <3 <3

 

XOXO <3 <3 <3 TAKE CARE ^_________^