Zhou Mi and Henry

SHinee Cafe

It started with a phone call. A phone call from one Diva Heechul to Onew. Hangeng's two cousins were coming to town to visit and Heechul decided that he wanted to throw a party for them. He also decided that the best place for any party was at the Shinee Café and wanted Onew and the others to be there as well. Onew was surprised at first but he agreed to the whole thing, and knowing that Leeteuk had already given his friend permission was helpful. Little did he know that it would be a bad decision.

When Heechul said he wanted the staff to plan the party, he forgot to or purposely forgot to mention the fact that he was also going to be a part of this planning party. And by planning he basically sat at a table with a drink and ordered everybody around for the party. But luckily everyone was use to Heechul's ways and allowed it to happen. But it did make for a long couple of weeks.

The party was set for a Friday after closing. As soon as Onew said farewell to their final customer and closed the door Heechul came out from behind the counter, a boxed filled with decorations. Handing the box to Jonghyun he told the boys to get to work in setting the place up. Walking away before anyone could comment he pulled Key into the kitchen to start on the food and, more importantly, the alcohol that was going to be served. When Leeteuk first found out about the alcohol he was all against it, after all Taemin was still underage. However after the youth promised to not drink and even sign a piece of paper with the promise, Leeteuk relented. Although he still wasn't too thrilled about it, the others were ready to keep an eye on the youth.

The group all worked hard together to get the café up and decorated for the party. The one who was the most into was Heechul. He seemed to be b with excitement about the arrival of his lover's two cousins. Apparently he had met them once while vacationing with Hangeng in China and found them to be absolute wonderful. He had declared them as his favorite dongseang much to the pouting of Donghae, who always thought he was the favorite. So Heechul declared them his favorite Chinese dongseang. It seemed to please Donghae because he never complained again about them. He was humming a tune as he directed Key in all the different combinations of alcoholic beverages. The chef was amused by this side of the diva, he wasn't acting like a diva but he wasn’t being all sweet and sickening like when Hangeng was around. He was being just happy about seeing these two cousins.

At nine o'clock the gang, as Onew began to regard them as when they all were together, began showing up. Of course it was in their couples so the Shinee boys began regarding them as such when they were all together. First was KangTeuk, followed by EunHae and KyuMin. SiBum, finishing up their latest show was next, followed by YeWook. Shindong and Nari came in next, all smiles because of the planning of their wedding. Nichkhun followed soon after, being invited by Minho with permission from Heechul. All that was left was Hangeng and their two guests of honor.

"Hannie?" Heechul was saying into his phone while the other's socialized. "Are you almost here?"

"We just pulled up Chullie, Henry took a bit longer because he wanted to bring the violin." Hangeng was explaining.

"Okay!" Heechul hung up the phone and turned to the others. "They're here~!"

Everyone gathered around the entrance to meet the two cousins. When they came in, everyone noted how different all three of them looked. One of them  was really tall with a thin frame and sharp facial looks. He was dressed in the latest fashion and had a look to him as someone who was very conscious about his state of dress. He had a sunny smile on his face and seemed to be rather excited about everything going on. Next to him, the other was much smaller. He had a really shy personality to him as he clutched his violin case to himself closely. His eyes darted around and his cheeks were puffed out nervously. Everyone viewed the pair curiously but before anyone could greet them or say anything Heechul broke the silence.

"Seasonings!" The diva cried as he wrapped his arms around the taller man's shoulders. "I love this silk shirt you're wearing. When did you get it?"

"You like?" The taller man asked with a bounce of his body. "It’s the latest thing in Beijing right now. I just had to get it to show you."

"It's so silky. I have to get one of my own." Heechul agreed as he felt the cloth between his fingers.

"Zhou Mi always gets Heechul gege's attention first." The smaller Chinese man mutter as he clutched his violin close to him.

"Ah Mochi, don’t pout. You know that when you pout it makes me want to pinch your cheeks even more." Heechul cooed as he pinched said cheek lightly.

"Gege…" The man whined.

Heechul ignored him and wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder. He then looped his other arm through the tall Chinese man and turned to the group who was watching everything with amused looks on their faces.

"All right, these are Hannie's cousins. The tall one is Zhou Mi and the one with chubby cheeks is Henry." He said before forcing the two to bow. "Show your respect to my friends."

"Why, you never seem to show us respect." Kangin countered with a smirk on his face.

"Yah!" Heechul cried back as he made a step towards the other.

Leeteuk, taking note of a situation about to happen stepped in. Smiling his trademark smile he went to the two Chinese men and bowed to them. The two smiled in return and also bowed.

"Welcome, my name is Park Jungsu but you can call me Leeteuk. I am the owner of this café. I am glad to have met you two."

"I am Zhou Mi, and this is Henry." The tall one said with a sunny smile. "Geng said that Heechul-gege wanted us to come visit and meet all his crazy friends so we are here!"

"Yah! What crazy friends!" Everyone began calling out to the diva.

"The ones acting like idiots by asking of course." Heechul replied with a flip of his hair.

"Heechul." Hangeng softly reprimanded the man.  Heechul smiled at the Chinese man sweetly.

"Yes Hannie?"

"Never mind."

"Well if that is it for introductions then let's get this party started!" Heechul declared as he grabbed Zhou Mi and Henry by the arms and led them further into the café.

The others watched with a shake of their head. They supposed that's what they should expect from their residential diva. They followed the trio into the café area and began socializing with the two Chinese men. Onew was about to follow when he realized that Hangeng was still at the doorway. Turing towards the gentle man he waited for him to speak.

"Thank you for allowing us to do this for my cousins." Hangeng told him with a sincere look on his face.

"It's our pleasure hyung. I am glad we were able to help out."

"And besides Heechul hyung would have pestered us until we gave in anyways." Key added with a smirk.

"KEY!"
"It's true…" The other diva muttered as he went into the café.

"I'm sorry if he was rude." Onew apologized for his chef. "We would have done this anyways for you and…"
"It's okay Onew. I know. Key is a diva in his own right, just like Chul. But we love them for it right?"

Onew could see the mischievous glint in the Chinese man's eye and smiled. He nodded towards the man and they finally joined the rest of the group for the party. Once Heechul saw them he practically flew to Hangeng's side and hugged his arm.

"Hannie! Mochi is going to play something for us!" He declared with a grin.

"Really, I thought Henry was too shy to play in front of strangers."

"Yes but Wookie was able to convince him to play so they are going to play together now." Heechul explained as he pulled his lover towards the group of people gathered around the piano.

Ryeowook was sitting at the piano and was smiling encouraging towards Henry who was tuning his violin. The Chinese boy had a pink face while he glanced at Ryeowook periodically. When he was ready he placed the violin under his chin and gave a small nod to the boy at the piano. Ryeowook began playing a simple arrangement on the piano that Henry began to follow with his own melody on the string instrument. The rest of the café was really impressed with the younger's ability. It was clear he had some talent when it came to playing. When the improvised duet ended everyone in the café clapped for the pair.

"Wow Henli, you really are talented." Leeteuk said with a dimple smile.

"Thanks hyung." The shy boy replied.

"Well done Henli." Ryeowook agreed with a smile. He patted the younger on the head. "That was fun, I hope we can play together again someday."

Henry's face lit up like he was just offered all the candy in the world. The smile was so bright that it made his cheeks puff out cutely and his eyes to become like slits. He was absolutely adorable and Onew could tell Taemin had some competition in the cute department with him around. Yesung approached the pair and wrapped an arm around Ryeowook's waist. The pianist smiled and leaned back again his lover and Henry's smile dropped.

"It was very nice Henli." The SM producer said kindly. "Maybe if you are here for a long period of time we could discuss something between you and SME."

"Oh um thanks gege." Henry began timidly. "But I am already involved with something back in China."

Yesung took that answer with a shrug before he pressed his lips to Ryeowook's neck. The smaller man squeaked but did nothing to push the affectionate man away. He mumbled something about going to say hi to the other's and the pair left Henry at the piano. The Chinese man sighed as he placed the violin on the table by him. At that point Onew walked up.

"Hello. My name is Jinki. But everyone here calls me Onew." The man introduced himself.

"Henry Lau." The other replied with a small smile.

"Are you okay Henry?"

"You're the first to actually get my name correct." The other admitted with a chuckle. He smiled at the other. "I'm okay. It's been a long day."

"I know how you feel." Onew admitted with a sheepish grin. "And with a cousin like Hankyung who has a diva for a lover…" Onew seemed to realize what he was about to say and looked ashamed. Henry laughed.

"It's okay, we call Heechul-gege a diva as well. Well actually I do, Zhou Mi calls him a princess."

Onew grinned.

"Yah!" Heechul's voice cut across the café. "I can hear you two you know."

The pair looked at each other and started to snicker. Onew was glad to see the Chinese boy coming out of his shell. He seemed like a nice kid. Henry went over to Heechul and smiled brightly at the diva male. Heechul rolled his eyes in mock annoyance before ruffling up the boy's hair. Hankyung was grinning next to him. Looking around the room he was glad to see that everyone was enjoying the two new people to the café. He noticed that Zhou Mi was chatting with Kyuhyun and Sungmin and seemed to be quite smitten with the computer genius. Of course said genius did not notice this but Sungmin sure did. He had a tight grip on the youth's hand and there was a forced smile on his face. Onew sighed.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jonghyun asked as he approached.

"Ah Jonghyun, I'm surprised you're not pestering Key right now." Onew teased, hoping to distract the younger man.

"Well for your information I do have a date with him coming up." Jonghyun huffed.

"Really? That's great Jonghyun!"

"I know, it's just a trial thing but at least it's something though…" the younger admitted with a smile.

"That's better than before though." Onew corrected him

"True, thanks hyung. But what was bothering you a moment ago? I saw you sighing."

Onew looked around the café to make sure no one was paying any attention to them. By the looks of it they all were too involved with their own conversations to take notice of Onew's. This relaxed the younger man as he leaned close to his friend.

"You know those two are already smitten with some of our friends here." He whispered.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and glanced at the pair in question. Henry, despite talking with his cousin and Heechul was always glancing over at Ryeowook who was cuddled up against Yesung and listening to Shindong telling them his wedding plans. It was obvious the violin player was wishing he was the one pressed against the piano player. And Zhou Mi was talking about all he knew about computer games in an attempt to impress Kyuhyun who was far more experience with the programs than the Chinese man was. Every so often the polite smile on Sungmin's face would drop whenever Zhou Mi got too close to Kyuhyun but he never vocalized it.

"Do you think it may cause problems?" Jonghyun asked nervously.

"I doubt it, but let's keep an eye on everyone." Onew replied.

The other nodded in agreement before heading towards Key. Onew watched as he wrapped an arm around the diva's shoulder. The other glared at him but made no effort to remove the appendage. Onew smiled. At least some of his friends are finally getting somewhere in their relationships. He turned back to Zhou Mi and decided to pull him away before Sungmin went Martial Arts on him.

"Zhou Mi!" He called across the café.

"Yes?" The tall man answered with a raised eyebrow.

Onew waved him over and the tall Chinese man pouted at the fact he was being pulled away. As he left he didn’t notice the grateful look Sungmin sent his way but Kyuhyun did. The gamer had a curious look on his face as he pulled his lover aside. Onew ignored them in favor of the taller man in front of him.

"I realized we haven't spoken yet." Onew explained with a bright smile. "I'm Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew."

"Zhou Mi." The Chinese man introduced himself. "I am Hangeng cousin."

"Are you and Henry brothers than?"

"No, Henry's parents are living in Canada at the moment. He has been studying in China right now because they want him to appreciate his heritage. He is actually originally from Canada."

Onew was surprised at this. He did not know that, but then again this was the first time they all met.

"What do you do in China then."

"I am a fashion consultant for some high line brands. That's how Heechul-gege and I know each other. We have modeled for the same clothing lines."

Onew nodded his head at this. Zhou Mi glanced over at where Kyuhyun and Sungmin were softly arguing with each other across the café. Onew watched too as Sungmin waved his hands in frustration at something and Kyuhyun had a frown on his face.

"Did I cause that?" Zhou Mi questioned.

Onew glanced over at the tall man and realized he had a guilty look on his face.

"Did you know they were together?"

"I've picked up the vibe yes." Zhou Mi admitted. "It was just the first time I met someone who was as interesting as him. And Kyuhyun actually speaks fluent Mandarin so he was easy to talk to."

"You're Korean is really good though."

"That's because Heechul-gege gets annoyed if we speak Mandarin if he is around." Zhou Mi admitted with a grin. "Sometimes we do it just to be a pain but he normally just rolls his eyes at us."

Onew grinned at this. At that moment Kyuhyun came walking towards them. Sungmin stayed behind with a huge pout on his face and arms crossed.

"Ah, Zhou Mi?" Kyuhyun began with a determined face.

"I think I owe you two an apology." Zhou Mi admitted sheepishly.

"Well I think we both owe him one. But I was at fault too. I should have said something I guess. That is Lee Sungmin, he's my boyfriend and I do love him." Kyuhyun had such an honest face that Zhou Mi knew it was impossible.

"I figured as much. I should go apologize."

The pair than left Onew, who was ignored the whole time, and went back to Sungmin. Zhou Mi had bowed 90 degrees towards the pink lover and Kyuhyun hugged him tightly. It was obvious that Sungmin was still annoyed but he gave a curt nod towards them. The three began talking again, but Zhou Mi made sure to keep a good distance away from Kyuhyun. Onew decided they would be able to work it out. It wasn’t Sungmin's fault that he had a thick headed lover at times…

The young man than went over to where Henry was standing with Ryeowook and Yesung. The pianist and music producer had uncomfortable looks on their faces and Henry was looking ready to cry.

"Hyungs…" Onew began, not sure if he should intervene.

"We're okay Onew." Ryeowook told him. "Just don’t let Heechul-hyung find out. He may skin us for upsetting him."

"I'm not a child!" Henry complained. "Why are you acting like I am?"

Yesung raised an eyebrow at this but for once realized he shouldn't comment. The producer looked at his lover than the young violin player.

"What do you want then?" He asked calmly.

"Ryeowook!"

"He's mine. Get your own adorable piano player."

Ryeowook looked like he was both embarrassed and annoyed by Yesung's response.

"But I want Ryeowook."

"You just met him."

"So?!"

"Again, how is he not acting like a child." Yesung asked Ryeowook.  Henry looked like he was going to scream at that but Ryeowook intervened.

"Henli, you are a sweet boy really, but I am with Yesung. And I love him. Give it time, you'll find someone soon I promise."

Henry pouted again and Ryeowook reached over and pinched his cheeks.

"Besides you are so much more suited to be like a son for me." Ryeowook admitted. "You're too adorable."

"We can pay you more attention that Heechul anyways." Yesung added.

Henry thought about this for a moment.

"Will you play with me again?"

"Sure."

"And I can get a bunch of treats and presents."

"We'll make Yesung pay."

"And you'll take my side over Zhou Mi?"

"Just don’t do anything that is obvious."

Henry smiled at this.

"I can work with that."

Ryeowook smiled back and pinched his cheeks. Yesung ruffled the younger's hair and Henry looked as if he got everything he wanted. Onew realize there was no problems and decided to leave the pair. He found himself in front of Heechul and Hangeng. The pair were watching the whole exchange.

"That boy, he clearly misses his parents." Hangeng explained with a sigh.

"It's why we had him come visit." Heechul explained.  "He's so shy that I was getting worried. It's probably why he became so attached to Ryeowook right away. He has a motherly presence that is comforting."

"So his crush is more needing affection than a relationship…" Onew concluded.

"Basically. Although I worry about him being around Yesung so much. Turtle-Lover might make him weirder than necessary."

"Heechul. Be nice." Hangeng said softly.

Heechul rolled his eyes but smiled at Onew.

"So you like the cousins?"

"They are good additions to this growing group." Onew replied.

"They are aren't they…" Heechul agreed. "Well I'm glad. I'm trying to get them to move out here and live with us."

"Why?"

"Then Hannie wouldn’t need to go to China to visit them all the time." Heechul said with a grin.

Onew had to chuckle. Heechul was a diva. But a lot of his actions did seemed to be caused by his love for Hangeng. As Onew looked over the café where all of his friends and Hyungs were mingling he realized that he could completely understand. He would do whatever he could as well to keep this growing family of theirs together as long as possible.

He wondered what other exciting things were one their way next.