The Plan

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Plan
The Plan

Ever since that night, Krystal had tried to forget her crush for Rain, and although it wasn't very deep, she still was unable to let go. She knew that it was all wishful thinking on her part, but she still subconsciously tried to vie for his attention whenever they interacted. As a result, she was unable to focus on her daily activities and her leader, Victoria noticed that. One night after practice, Victoria took her out to dinner at a nearby cafe they often frequented. She looked at Krystal seriously and asked suddenly, "Are you in love with someone?" Krystal was startled and looked away to hide the flush that had come into her cheeks. "N..no...what made you think that...?" "Don't lie, Soo Jung, I have experience in romance too, I can tell when someone is distracted because she is too busy thinking about her significant other. But, you don't look too happy, the man rejected you?" Krystal sighed, realising that she could not go on lying. After looking around and ensuring that no one was listening, she nodded and confessed. "He's already attached and I don't think he will ever return my feelings...I don't know what to do, Unnie." 

Victoria chuckled at her dongsaeng's innocence, conspiratorally whispering into her dongsaeng's ear. "Try confessing to him, if he gets your drift he'll respond to your confession, if not, just forget him." Krystal nodded silently. 

That night, she lay on her bed and imagined the possible scenarios of her confession. She decided to do it the next day after filming and over a glass of soju. She would never have worked up the nerve otherwise. She mustered up her courage and texted him, inviting him out for dinner. He replied quickly and agreed to the date, which further increased her insomnia. 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)