The Kiss

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Kiss
The Kiss
 It all started with a kiss. Jung Soo Jung, or Krystal as everyone else called her, closed her eyes slowly, her heart thumping wildly at the intensity of the kiss. After what seemed like an eternity, the director shouted “Cut!” Jung Ji Hoon, or Rain, as everyone else called him, pulled away from Krystal and smiled playfully at her. “That wasn’t bad for a first time, eh Krystal?” She whacked him, grinning widely. “I don’t even know what I was so worried about!” She turned away from him in an attempt to hide the flush on her cheeks. Her heart continued to beat very quickly, and she placed her hand on her chest to calm herself down. Why are you getting so excited, Jung Soo Jung, it was just a kiss scene, it was part of a drama, it does not mean that Oppa is in love with you. “Ahhh what am I thinking…” She murmured to herself as she sat down on the ground and buried her head in her hands.

All of a sudden, she heard a chuckle behind her. She turned to see Kim Myungsoo, or as everyone called him, L. The handsome Infinite star was staring at her with his twinkling eyes, seemingly enjoying her discomfort. “Yah, what are you doing here, aren’t you supposed to be filming?” She glared at him. He shook his head and answered. “Don’t you remember? My filming only starts at 2pm.” “Ah yes, I remember now, sorry. Wait, then why are you here so early? Don’t you have a schedule?” Krystal asked quizzically. L blushed a little before replying. “I came early to the filming site to see…to see your kiss scene HAHAHAHAHA.” He laughed manically while Krystal hit him, totally embarrassed. “Yah, what did you see? It turned out successful anyway.” She said defensively. L stuck out his tongue at her before admitting, “I came too late to see any action anyway.”

Once Krystal was called back to the studio, L slumped on the ground. His easy smile had all but disappeared once Krystal had left, and his face was now sullen and perplexed. He pondered the scene that he had observed earlier, the passionate scene between Krystal and Rain. For some reason, even though he knew it was all for show, he felt unhappy and his heart was heavy. Even worse, he could tell from Krystal’s facial expression that the kiss wasn’t acting for her, she was really using her heart. And that was what worried him the most. 

 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)