The Ending

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Ending
The Ending

Myungsoo closed his eyes, his stomach churning at the thought of what was to come later. Even though talking to Krystal was the most comfortable thing on earth to do, these past few tension-filled days had taken away that ease, replacing it instead with Krystal's monosyllabic replies and icy stares. He knew that it was her way of coping with the break-up, and he felt heartbroken everytime he looked at her, but it scared him as well, hence making him so hesitant to approach her now. He opened his eyes and watched Krystal and Rain as they filmed the last scene of the drama, at the railway station. It was a happy ending for the drama, but he wondered whether he would get a real life happy ending. "And.....CUT! Good job everybody, we're done with the drama!" The cast and crew standing around the filming site burst out into claps and cheers. Myungsoo clapped along half-heartedly as he attempted to reach Krystal amidst the wave of crew members swarming the two leads, engulfing them with hugs. After a few minutes of avoiding hugs and awkward dodging, he reached her and grabbed her hand. "What are you doing?" She asked him coldly as she tried to pry her hand from his grip. "We need to talk." Myungsoo replied, trying to get out of the crowd and into a private place. "Ani, I don't see any reason why we should be talking, we have nothing to talk about." "Please....please, don't let go of our relationship." Myungsoo said it under his breath but Krystal caught it all the same. She laughed cynically. "I wasn't the one who let go of it first." With that, she shrugged Myungsoo off and headed back into the crowd. 

"Wait! If I could prove to you that I didn't and will never let go of this relationship, will you take me back?" Myungsoo shouted loudly, trying to be heard above the noise. His voice proved to be a tad too loud, however, as the filming site suddenly fell into a deep silence. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked at him, stunned. Myungsoo was normally a very quiet person who didn't raise his voice or even talk often, hence it was a surprise and a rarity that he actually shouted. Only one person didn't turn to look at him however, her eyes glimmered with tears as she sauntered off, leaving a devastated (and slightly embarassed) Myungsoo in her wake.  

"Yah...what were you thinking, Myungsoo? Making that public declaration out there? Even though those photos have gone viral, so has the news that y'all are not dating. Everyone at that filming site must be really confused right now, I just hope they don't spread the news anywhere else..." Infinite's manager, Youngjun lamented softly. Myungsoo leaned back on his seat, staring out the window. He knew that Krystal had heard him (gosh everyone else did as well) but he was worried at her lack of reaction. 'Even if I do all this successfully, what if you never come back to me?' 

Meanwhile, Woohyun had just arrived at SM Entertainment with his CEO to meet with Key and President Kim. The Presidents greeted each other politely as they met in the office to officially discuss ToHeart's comeback. He checked his watch anxiously, hoping that Myungsoo would arrive in time. Key winked at him playfully as they settled into their seats. It's game time. 

Myungsoo dashed along the endless corridors at SM and stopped only once at the receptionist to ask where the meeting room was. Being a celebrity himself, he was granted access quite easily and as he stood outside the door, his heart thumped nervously and in rhythm to the animated voices speaking inside the room. Finally, he heard his "cue entrance" magic words and opened the door. 

"Before we come back with a new album though, we have a few requirements." Woohyun started politely, his face breaking out into a smile as he heard the door creak open. Key continued speaking smoothly, "Starting with...Kim Myungsoo. Let Myungsoo sshi and Krystal be together. I may not be very close to Myungsoo sshi, but from what Woohyun has told me about him, I am sure that he is a good man. He won't do anything bad to our Krystal, so you can relax about that, sajangnim." President Kim glared at Myungsoo angrily, who looked up at him with clear and confident eyes. "Why should I listen to you? Y'all dare to demand for conditions for your comeback? I can just cancel this subunit, easily, and y'all won't have any future in this music industry. I warned you, Kim Myungsoo, of what I would do to Woollim and President Lee if you didn't listen to me." 

President Lee looked at the SM CEO in shock. "You...you threatened Myungsoo? Is that why he suddenly said that they had broken up?" President Kim smirked as he nodded. "You know how powerful SM is, don't think of bargaining if you have no confidence to handle the consequences." His tone suddenly icy, he glared again at Woohyun and Key. What he didn't expect was for Key to shove a piece of paper in his face. "The thing is, sajangnim, I have confidence to handle the consequence. Because of the numerous scandals surrounding our company these days, the stock prices have gone down a lot, to make the prices go up again, don't you think that you'll need a good comeback? From what I know, none of the other groups have the time or the intention to comeback anytime soon, what will you do until then, sajangnim?" He continued to speak respectfully, but there was a tone of challenge in his voice. Woohyun continued, "And we will never, ever, comeback as a subunit until you agree to this." 

A few minutes later, Woohyun, Key and Myungsoo emerged from the office with triumphant grins on their faces. They high-fived each other before Myungsoo grabbed the both of them in a hug. "Thank you so much, hyungs, I could never have done this without you." Key patted his back with a smile. "Don't mention it, just treat Krystal well alright?" Myungsoo nodded eagerly before bidding them goodbye and heading back to his van. Sungyeol and Sungjong were seated inside, excitedly waiting for the news. He came in and gave them a thumbsup before directing his manager. "Youngjun hyung, to Namsan Tower please." 

The interior of THE PLACE was completely transformed, as the beautiful night view was complemented with fairy lights and party streamers hanging from the ceiling. Congratulatory wreaths were hung around the restaurant and the place was abuzz with chatter. Krystal waved at her co-stars as she entered the restaurant. There was cheering when she entered and even wolf-whistles from the other actors in the restaurant. Cameras flashed as the paparazzi who had gathered at the restaurant snapped pictures of her walking down the stairs.  Krystal looked down at her strapless dress and blushed embarassedly at the cheers, shushing Alex, her fellow co-star along the way as she headed towards Rain. He looked charming in a tuxedo and he held a flute of champagne as he spoke with an acclaimed director. He smiled when he saw Krystal and after excusing himself from the director, handed a glass to her as well. "I know that you're still young, but just have a glass to celebrate your first leading role! It was a very steady performance, I must say, Se Na yah." She smiled at Rain as he called her playfully by her drama name, and as she looked around at all the friendly faces at the closing party, her heart wrenched slightly when she realised how much she would miss the cast. She noticed that Myungsoo wasn't in attendance, and her smile faded as all the painful memories came to attack her once again. She remembered what he had said to her just earlier that day and started to ponder the question. As much as she wanted to get back together with him, she found it hard to trust him again after his cruel betrayal the previous time. He can't even reverse the situation anyway...she thought in despair. All of a sudden, the door was flung open dramatically, and Myungsoo appeared. He looked even more stunning than usual, in a black suit and smart shoes, and his hair was gelled back in an attractive manner. Krystal's gasp was caught in as she wondered how anyone as handsome as him managed to outdo himself and look even more handsome. As he walked down the stairs, his gaze was on one person only, and that was Krystal. She stared back at him unashamedly and their gazes continued to linger on each other until he had reached where she was. "You look amazing tonight." He complimented softly, his eyes twinkling. She found herself unable to look away but made no attempt to reply him. "I told you that I would prove to you that I won't let go of this relationship, and I can do that right now." His words came as a shock to her, and before she could react he had already leapt on the stage and taken the microphone. 

"Hello everyone present at this closing party, I apologise for this rudeness but I have something to say. 'My Lovely Girl' was not my first drama, and neither is it going to be my last one, however, it is the most memorable one for me. Not only because I played a bigger role this time, but because I met the girl of my dreams in the course of filming this drama. It's been a tough journey for the both of us, and I just wanted to let her know tonight, that the only reason why I betrayed her in front of her CEO the last time was because I wanted to come up with a plan, to tackle this issue more successfully. I'm sorry for hurting you so much, but I'm here to tell you today, that I succeeded. We've gotten through the hardest part of this relationship, it can only get better from here." He held out a hand in Krystal's direction and a spotlight was shone on her. Her eyes were filled with tears as her heart was sincerely moved by his speech. Although Myungsoo was not the most eloquent speaker around, he still managed to tug on her heartstrings. 

"Krystal sshi, are you willing to take me back?" Everyone waited with bated breath for Krystal's response. Slowly, slowly, she walked towards the stage and towards Myungsoo, tears pouring down her face. She had no idea how Myungsoo had done it, but she was relieved that everything had been part of a bigger plan. She took his hand as he helped her onto the stage. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I told you to trust me, didn't I?" His eyes twinkled at her as he cupped her cheeks and wiped off her tears. "I'm sorry for not believing in you earlier." Krystal whispered to him guiltily. He kissed her gently  to stop her from apologising, and the room exploded in resounding cheers. The couple was oblivious to the cheers, much as they were oblivious to the cameras flashing around them. They had nothing to be afraid of anymore, and that day marked the end of the drama filming, but also the beginning of their story. 

~THE END~ 

*A/N: OMG the story is finally completed! I'm sorry that this story is so short but I really hope that I made y'all satisfied with this ending :) thank you so much to my beloved readers for constantly reading and supporting this story, I really enjoy reading your comments! it's all thanks to you lot that I managed to finish this story hehehe ^^ I'll really miss writing this fanfic but rest assured I've already started thinking of another one! Please do support it when it does come out alright? xD Once again thank you so much and goodbye!! :D 

**PS: I sincerely apologise to the people who were upset because I tagged myungyeol on my last update. To clarify matters, I did not do it because I wanted more views, rather, I did it because I ship myungyeol (in a non-gay sense) and I tried my best to include myungyeol friendship moments in this fanfic. If i caused you any unhappiness I sincerely apologise, but I would also appreciate it if you didn't leave rude comments on this fic. Thank you for your cooperation! 

***PPS: This story is purely a figment of my own imagination and I am not intending any disrespect to the celebrities mentioned in this fic and their companies!