The Decision

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Decision
The Decision

Krystal was unable to come to a decision quickly, and Myungsoo was considerate enough not to pester her for it. It made things awkward for them for the next few days however, as Krystal would do her best to avoid Myungsoo but ultimately end up meeting him in a hallway and walking past him embarassedly. She felt uncomfortable and bad for doing so but she also couldn't face him easily. It was only when she walked into her bedroom after a tiring schedule and took out her phone to text him that she came to a decision. She realised that her actions had become so comfortable that they were automatic, that it had become a common practice for her to share her burdens and stress with him. She scrolled through their chat history and discovered with shock that ever since filming had started 3 months ago, they had texted each other everyday (except for the past few days), even several times a day. She also noted that she was constantly the one to burden him and he would also give her advice or moral support. Her mind flashed back to what her sister had said about love. Apart from asking Victoria, she had also called her sister for advice. Her sister's straightforward advice was, "Always be with someone who you're comfortable with." Krystal thought through her mental checklist. Did Myungsoo truly love her? According to Victoria, yes he did. Next, was she comfortable with Myungsoo? The evidence staring her in her face, she nodded firmly. Yes she was. 

Was that it then? Was that all that was required? Krystal still didn't feel very sure, but she was certainly more convinced now that she should give Myungsoo a chance. For all she knew, they could be a match made in heaven. 

Myungsoo stared at his phone lifelessly, waiting for the call he never thought would come. Sungyeol poked him as he left the room. "Cheer up Myungsoo ah, she'll call eventually." He was about to hit Sungyeol when his phone rang. "Yah daebak! I should really become a fortune teller or something..." Sungyeol joked. Myungsoo picked up the phone excitedly. "Krystal?" 

They met at the Han River half an hour later. When he arrived, she was seated on the ground, staring at the waters deep in thought. "You seem to like staring at water a lot." He commented jokingly. She turned and faced him with a bright smile. "I just feel that waters are so calming, and they help me to think. Anyway, I called you out because...because I have come to a decision." Myungsoo looked into her eyes as she stared back confidently at him. "I've decided to give you a chance...let's become a couple."