The Breakup

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Breakup
The Breakup

Once Krystal caught sight of Myungsoo, she couldn't contain herself and ran towards him. He opened his arms and they embraced each other tightly, Krystal crying softly into Myungsoo's shoulder. CEO Lee coughed lightly to remind the couple where they were. CEO Kim frowned as he folded his arms, waiting for the discussion. Myungsoo looked at CEO Lee pleadingly and the CEO's heart melted. "CEO Kim, I think that it is best if the kids make this decision themselves, without our interference. I think we should give them some time alone to discuss the issue." 

CEO Kim looked very unwilling, but he grudgingly nodded his head. The couple stood up straight away. "We'll be at the cafe downstairs discussing it then, sajangnim." Politely bowing, Myungsoo grabbed Krystal's hand and they headed to the cafe on the ground floor. 

"What are we going to do then, Krystal ah?" The two of them had been sitting in silence for the past few minutes, unsure of how to start the discussion. "I don't want to end this relationship Oppa, I believe that even though we're young, our love is real and our relationship will be able to last. I just don't understand why we can't date secretly." Krystal stared sullenly at her feet. Myungsoo took her hand comfortingly. "It's dangerous now, our individual fans will be hating us, especially for you, I'm very worried about what my fans might do to you." "But Oppa, I'm not worried about that, all I'm worried about right now is losing you." Myungsoo avoided Krystal's gaze steadily as he recalled all the things that CEO Kim and CEO Lee had said to him. "Don't do anything with Krystal, do you understand me? If you dare to ruin her image, I'll make sure to ruin yours and your group's one as well."  "For the sake of Infinite, for our company, we can't go against CEO Kim..." "The longer this goes on, the more your images will be ruined and the more danger you'll be in." Myungsoo shut his eyes, finally making a decision. He looked at Krystal in the eyes. "Will you trust me, Krystal? Even till the end?" Krystal felt slightly nervous at his determined words but her faith in him didn't waver. "Yes, I will." Myungsoo nodded, visibly relieved. "That's good." 

"Oppa, can you promise me that you'll never leave me?" Krystal asked hesitantly. "You want me to trust you, so it means that we'll stay together right?" Myungsoo looked at the ground before taking Krystal's hand. He led her back to the office and when they were standing outside the office, he whispered into her ear. "Remember, trust me. Also, I love you." With those words, he bravely flung open the office doors. Krystal walked in confidently with him, assured that they would get through this crisis together. What she didn't expect however, was the words that came out of his mouth. "We have decided to break up, the both of you can stop worrying now, Lee sajangnim and Kim sajangnim. We're sorry for all the trouble that we have caused you this period of time." Myungsoo bowed to the CEOs while Krystal and the CEOs stared at him in shock. "Oppa, what is this? This isn't what we agreed on..." 

"Well since y'all have made this decision, I congratulate you for making the right choice. Come on Krystal, let's get back to the company, I need to refute the dating rumors." Not wanting to drag the matter further, CEO Kim stood up and prepared to leave the office. Tears were pouring out of Krystal's eyes as she made a last attempt to change Myungsoo's mind. "Oppa! Oppa...you told me to trust you...you told me that you loved me..." she half-cried, half-shouted. Myungsoo refused to meet her eyes and coldly turned away as she was dragged out of the office by her president. Myungsoo's face was white as a sheet and he bit his trembling lips as he heard her receding cries. CEO Lee looked at Myungsoo worriedly, but he decided not to say anything. 

Back in Infinite's dorm, Myungsoo sat at his favourite corner and fondled the guitar keychain mindlessly. He watched the pouring as he cried internally along with the heavy waterdrops from the sky. Krystal sat in her car on the way back to SM as she watched the pouring rain as well. Her tears had dried up a long time ago but her heart continued to weep, along with the rain.

*A/N: No offense intended to SM and Woollim Entertainment! It's already chapter 18 and it's nearing the end of this fic, thank you all so much for your continued support towards this story! Please continue to vote/subscribe/comment on this story, I really look forward to hearing your feedback! :)