The Reality

My Lovable Girl Part 2
XSYKOTICA
The Reality
The Reality

Rain stopped beside a hat shop and carefully put an adorable hat on her head. Krystal blushed from this sudden contact but recovered quickly and looked at the mirror approvingly. "Woah this hat is actually really nice! Looks like your fashion sense isn't that bad, eh Ahjussi?" He grinned and paid for the hat. Once he paid however, he took the hat off her head. "Why did you take it off? Wasn't the...hat for me?" Krystal shyly asked. Rain looked startled for a moment before chuckling. "Do you really want the hat? Alright then I'll just give it to you! Just let me go back and get another one hahaha help me pick one with a fashionable design! It's winter so I want my girl to keep warm." A sinking feeling of dread rose in Krystal's stomach and her smile slowly faded. She pulled him back and asked Rain, her voice slightly above a whisper. "Who are you giving this hat to?" Rain looked at her curiously. "Well, my girl Tae Hee of course! Who did you think i was giving it to? I asked you to come with me because your head size is similar and I wanted to make sure that the hat fitted!" Krystal's eyes widened in shock but she quickly saved her embarassment by laughing. "Of course I knew it was Tae Hee unnie hahaha I was just slightly confused because you picked such a youthful design for her. Women like Unnie would like this type of hat, it's more appropiate and mature." She pointed him to another row of hats and while he went to examine the hats, she kicked herself for being so wistful. It was all nothing but a dream, was it?

Krystal went home dejectedly, all hopes of being with Rain gone. She checked SNS on her bed because she was feeling restless when she suddenly remembered that her favourite singer, Jay Chou was in Korea today. She had forgotten to get the tickets because of her busy schedule and she wholeheartedly regretted it. Seeing that Myungsoo had texted her, she whined to him about it. 

K: Urghhhh I totally forgot that Jay Chou would be in town today...have you heard of him? I really wanted to go to his concert..

L: I actually have tickets. Yeolie was supposed to go but he wasn't free...do you want to go together? It's only 8.30pm after all we can make it by 9pm if we leave now! 

K: OMG yes I want to go! 

L: Alright, I'll be at your apartment in 5 minutes. 

Myungsoo jumped up in delight, kicking aside the soju bottle that he was contemplating drinking just a few moments ago. He dashed to his room and picked up the tickets from his trash bin, thankful that he hadn't cleared his bin yet. He hurriedly put on a black hoodie and rushed out of the dorm. 

*Hey everyone! Thank you for reading and subscribing hehehe please do leave comments (be it good or bad, but pls haha constructive criticism!) Thank you  and I hope you enjoy the story :)