Chapter 9

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung stared at the beautiful scenery. 

Woahh this scenery is indeed beautiful.

She watched many peoples busy down there. She watched many peoples struggled with their life. And she watched eventhough those things made them fell, but they never give up because they knew all those things made them more stronger. And she believed what she had been through now is a part of life; bitter and sweet life. Well, the pain and life experiences made us more stronger, right? 

She really felt hurt when she saw Myungsoo and Suzy. But she knew she cannot blamed everything at Myungsoo. Well, she was the one who left Myungsoo first right? And she have to face it now. She exhaled deeply.

Someone gave her a cup of coffee. She stared at the person. 

"Woahh, guess you love my secret place?" Jongin said with a smile.

"Well, I love rooftop, so I guess I love your 'secret' place." snickered Soojung.

"You did not go out lunch?" Soojung smiled. "Ani.. Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa go to the meeting. And I do not know anyone here to ask to accompany me out lunch."

Jongin pouted. "Well, I am a person right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Hurmm are you sure you are a human?" She raised her eyebrows too, confront the guy beside her.

Jongin laughed. "Yah, Jung Soojung." They laughed.

"So.." Soojung bited her lower lips. "How do you know Myungsoo and Sungyeol oppa?"

Jongin smiled. "Well, I met him when I was young. Back then, I am a nerd, nerdy boy who wore big sunglasses, bring many books, and getting bullied. A child whose his parents left he when he was 7 years old and since that day living with his grandmother." Jongin looked at Soojung who was listening to him with a full of attention.

"When I was in school, students bullied me said that I am an orphan, no one loves me. No one wanted to become my friends. And the one and only my friend is Myungsoo hyung. He was my savior, my friend, my hyung. He helped me when I was being bullied and eventhough he was a kingka in our school, living with a wealthy but he is not an arrogant person. Since that day, I admired him. I wanted to be like Myungsoo hyung." Jongin wiped his tears. It was very painful when he had to flashback all those painful moments.

Soojung shocked to hear Jongin's confession. She wiped her tears. 

I do not know that behind of those smile and tease, there are a painful story.

"I am sorry. I did not meant to make you remember all those hard times."

Jongin shooked his head. "It is okay." He did not knew why he opened with this cute girl. Before this, he never told anyone about his stories and no one knew them beside Myungsoo, Sungyeol and himself.

Maybe I am really falling in love with this girl I guess.

 

 

 

Soojung looked at her handphone.

From: My hubby ^^

Soojung ah, I am sorry. I cannot bring you home. I have something to do. Do not think to take a cab to go back home. I have already called Sungyeol to take you home. Text me once you arrive okay? Take care. Oh and please remind Sungyeol to drive carefully. ^^

Soojung put her handphone back into her handbag. She was waiting for her husband in front of their office when she received that message.

Urghh why he have to bother Sungyeol oppa. I can go back with a cab. Really over protective.

Since that accident, Myungsoo never let her drive or take a cab. If she wanted to go anywhere, Myungsoo will be her driver. He did not want that accident happened again eventhough it was not a serious accident.

Soojung startled when she heard someone called her name.

"Sungyeol oppa" She smiled. "Sulli ahh"

 

 

 

Myungsoo kept looking at his handphone. 

Urgghh where is this girl? Did she arrived already? Why she did not call me? Urghh really Jung Soojung?

Suzy went out from the fitting room. She looked at Myungsoo who was in daydreaming.

"Myungie ah.." She said. "How? It is beautiful or not?" She turned around wanted to give Myungsoo wide view. 

Myungsoo just nodded. " Pretty." Then he looked again at his handphone.

Suzy felt very resentful with Myungsoo's answered. She then sit beside Myungsoo and snatched the handphone away from him. Myungsoo shocked when Suzy take his handphone away. He stared at Suzy.

"Myungsoo ahh, why you kept lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter