Chapter 12

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them sat on the bench nearby. Jongin gave Soojung a bottle of mineral water. She took it gladly.

"Jongin, thanks for today. I feel very happy. Really happy."

Jongin laughed. "Why you are happy? Because a handsome guy spend his Saturday with you?" Jongin raised his eyebrows.

Soojung laughed. "Who is the handsome guy? I do not see any handsome guy here." She looked around her playfully.

Jongin pouted. "Yah, I am handsome okay." He pointed at a group of highschool girls near them. "Look at them. They are jealous of you because you are with a handsome guy."

Soojung looked at those girls. Yes, those girls kept looking at their direction while trying to act cute to gain Jongin's attention.

"Tsskk, I guess they have a bad taste." Jongin tapped Soojung's head.

"Ouchh." Soojung cried painfully.

Today she really felt happy. Well, Jongin accompany her to do what she has planned. Eventhough that annoying guy kept complained but still he spend his time with her. While Myungsoo, huh Soojung really mad at him. How dare he forget about their date today. Luckilly, Jongin being a hero, accompany her. If not maybe she was crying at  the park alone. What a life.

Jongin looked lovingly at Soojung who was in deep thought. 

"Jung ah, what are you thinking?"

Soojung smiled at him. " I think that I want to beat you next time when we go for cycling again."

Jongin chuckled. "Huh? You want to beat me? Tsskk in your dream."

Soojung pouted. "But Jung ah, what do you eat?" Soojung stared blankly at Jongin, did not understand with Jongin's question.

"You are very petite but really heavy. I might die when we rode bicycyle just now." Soojung pinched Jongin's arm.

They laughed. Soojung knew that Jongin did not meant it.

Suddenly Soojung's phone ringging. She looked at the caller.

My  hubby? Huh, what he want?

Soojung rejected the call.

"Why you did not take the call?"

"Huh. I think that it is not important."

Jongin just nodded, did not want to ask anymore question. Suddenly they felt a water droplet hit their head. 

"Soojung ahh, its raining." The rain is very heavilly. If they run to their car, they will get drenched.

Jongin looked around trying to find a shelter. He quickly pulled Soojung wrists to a nearby cottage. Once they arrived there, Soojung kept shivering. Jongin looked at the shivering Soojung worriedly. He quickly removed his cardigan and wrapped it to Soojung. Soojung surprised to see Jongin's action.

"Jongin ahh."

"You look so cold." Soojung shooked her head.

"Its okay. You will cold too if you removed this."

Jongin thought for a second. Soojung kept insist that she is not cold but action speaks louder than words. He could see that Soojung kept shivering but being a stubborn Soojung, she denied it. Jongin suddenly pulled Soojung's waist. Soojung shocked with Jongin's sudden touch. Their body collided. Then, Jongin took the cardiga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter