Chapter 10

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung eyed the couple who is very annoying. Well, Suzy is trying to feed Myungsoo who is sit beside her. And Myungsoo looked very reluctant to act lovey dovey in front of his wife. While Sulli and Sungyeol just eyed the three of them, did not know what should they do since the scene is very awkward. Soojung suddenly stand up.

"Excuse me, I want to go to the toilet." She left them who were still staring at her.

Myungsoo eyed Soojung who was going to the toilet.

Soojung ahh mianei..

Soojung looked at her reflection in the mirror. She saw a girl who was in broken-hearted but still manage to show that she was strong. Yes, she believe she was strong enough to handle this situation. Well, obviously every girl will be in pain especially seeing the one they loved, loves another person. But she know everything happen must have their own reason. And she will hang in there, because she will never give up to fight for what she belong.

Hang in there Soojung ahh.. I know you can. Fighting.

"Miss Jung Soojung right??" Soojung looked at the girl who is standing beside her. "Or should i say, Mrs Kim Soojung?" Suzy smirked at the girl. After Soojung excused herself to the toilet, Suzy also excused herself too. She want to talk eye to eye with Myungsoo's wife.

Soojung just chuckled. She did not want to act weak in front of here enemy. " Yes, I am Kim Soojung. Why?"

Suzy did not expect that Soojung will be this brave. She thought that this girl will stutter as she know about her secret.

"I want to talk to you." Soojung just nodded with crossed arm near her chest. " I want you to leave Myungsoo oppa."

Soojung chuckled. How dare this y girl ask me to leave my husband.

"Why I should leave him?" Soojung looked directly into Suzy's eyes. " I think that you are the one that should leave him not me."

Suzy smirked. " You know the reason right?" Soojung just chuckled. " Myungsoo oppa did not loves you. He loves me. So you should back off."

Soojung laughed. She take a step forward to Suzy. " Who are you to judge who he loves? If he can change his heart easily to you, I bet he will easily change his heart back to me." She smirked. " And I will not let him go until he is the one who let me go first."

Soojung leaved Suzy who was still in shocked. She stop her track and turn back to Suzy.

"And I want you to remember something, I am still his wife. His legal wife while you are just his mistress. He can easily leave you."

Soojung left Suzy. She stopped at the infront of the toilet. She can heard that Suzy shouted aggrilly. She brought her hand to her chest.

Heart. Please be strong.

She wiped her tears before she went to her table.

 

 

 

Myungsoo looked at the rear-view mirror. He can see his wife and his girlfriend seat at the behind. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter