Chapter 8

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo took a peek at the window when he heard a car entered his house. He immediately lean on the bed, pretending to be sick. Yes, this was a part of his plan. His plan to gain Soojung's attention. He wanted to ask forgiveness from Soojung. And he knew Soojung really cared about him so he chose this ridiculous plan.

Soojung entered their bedroom. She just wanted to take some of her clothes so that she can change to something that was more comfortable. She plan to sleep in their guest room tonight because she did not prepared to face her husband. She switch on the light, to be surprised with Myungsoo who was leaning on the bed while holding his head in pain. She thought that Myungsoo was not in home. She quickly walked to Myungsoo. She touched Myungsoo' s forehead with concern.

"Myungsoo ahh, hurmm are you okay?" asked Soojung worriedly.

Myungsoo trying to act perfectly, acting that he was in pain. He nodded weakly. 

Soojung sit beside Myungsoo did not believe that her husband was really okay. "Did you, hurmm migraine?" 

Myungsoo nodded weakly, trying to gain sympathy from his wife. Soojung looked very worried because she knew her husband have a migraine. She tried to massage Myungsoo's forehead, hoping the pain will go away. Myungsoo on the other hand felt really happy because Soojung looked really cared about him but he also felt guilty because he never realised it.

Soojung looked at Myungsoo "Did you have eaten?" Myungsoo shooked his head. Soojung immediately standing. 

"Wait here. I will make some soup for you hurm." Soojung quickly heading to the kitchen. She felt really guilty because she left her husband alone in their house in pain. Eventhough she still mad with Myungsoo but she cannot bear to watch Myungsoo in pain. If she can transfer that pain to her, she will not hesitated to do it. That is how much she loves Myungsoo.

Myungsoo eyed Soojung. He smiled. Then he take a nap.

20 minutes later, Soojung entered their bedroom. She brought the hot soup special for her husband. She wake up Myungsoo who was in deep sleep. Myungsoo slighly open his eyes, smiled when he saw such a beautiful girl looked at him.

Soojung helped Myungsoo to sit properly. "Oppa, I made some soup for you." She took the bowl of soup. "Then, you eat your medicine okay?"

Myungsoo smiled weakly. He relieved when Soojung called him oppa. That was meant that Soojung had forgave him as he knew when Soojung was mad, she will called him by his name. Soojung feed Myungsoo after he pouted, wanted Soojung to feed him. After done eating, Soojung wanted to stand but stopped when Myungsoo held her wrist. She looked at Myungsoo with a question face. 

"Where do you want to go?" Myungsoo smiled. "Accompany me please..."

Soojung just chuckled. She sit near Myungsoo. Myungsoo laid his head on Soojung's lap made the girl surprised to see Myungsoo's action but she just let him be. She suddenly massage Myungsoo's forehead with care and love. Myungsoo grinned happily. He felt very happy. Soojung just smiled, hoping that this she did not wake up from this beautiful dream.

"Jungie ahh.."

"Hmmm.."

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "I am sorry. I am sorry for last night, I yelled and shouted at you. I am terribly felt bad. I hope.."

"It is okay oppa.." Soojung cut him first. Myungsoo widened his eyes. He immediately wake up from, looked directly at Soojung's eyes.

"Really?" Soojung nodded, tried to make his husband believe.

Myungsoo happily shouted.."Yess.." but then he looked at Soojung who was looking at him with a blank face.

"Oppa, did you really have migraine?" Soojung looked suspiciously at Myungsoo. Myungsoo hide his nervousness.

"Err.. of.. course.. Ouchh.. Soojung my head hurts" Myungsoo pouted before he laid his head back on Soojung's lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter