Chapter 6

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was busying  preparing food when Myungsoo's mother came to see her. Soojung just smiled when she saw Mrs. Kim.

"Eommoni, why you came here? Just rest at the hall." Mrs Kim smiled.

"I just want to spend my time with my lovely daughter-in-law, can I?" Soojung grinned, nodded.

"Of course you can emmoni." She smiled "Did you miss me?" Soojung asked with an aegyo.

Mrs Kim laughed. "Of course I miss you. I miss you more than I miss my own son." Soojung grinned happily.

"If Myungsoo oppa hears, he will sulk because his mother loves her daughter-in-law more than him." They laughed happily.Soojung never felt awkward with Mr and Mrs Kim because they treat her very well eventhough Soojung decided to pursue her dream immediately after their wedding. Her parents-in-law really understand her and she felt very grateful with that facts.

"So how's your life here?" Mrs Kim was cutting the oranges while Soojung sit happily in front of her.

Soojung take a slice of the oranges. "I am happy here." Soojung grinned.

Mrs Kim smiled when she saw how cute her daughter-in-law is. "Good. So, when you wanted to start working at Myungsoo's company?"

Soojung pouted. "Eommoni, I have came back not long ago and you want me to start working? Hurmm I want  to rest." Actually she really wanted to work but she did not knew how to start the conversation about this things with Myungsoo. And she just wanted to be spoiled with Mrs Kim.

Mrs Kim smiled. "Really Jungie ahh? You will starting to gain weight if you becomes lazy like this you know." Mrs Kim pinched Soojung's cheeks. "Looks your cheeks starting to become chubby."

Soojung pouted. "Eommoni..." They laughed happily.

"Aww what a beautiful sight? Her eommoni was doing the work while her daughter-in-law just sitting there without doing anything." Both of Soojung and Mrs. Kim's eyes looked at the one who was speaking sarcastically.

"Omma.." Mrs Kim called her mother anggrily. Soojung just looked at the ground did not dared to looked at Myungsoo's halmeoni.

Myungsoo's halmeoni did not like Soojung. She always talked sarcastically with Soojung but Soojung never take it seriously. She knew why Myungsoo's halmeoni did not like her. The reason was because of her decision to leave Myungsoo and eventhough it was almost 5 years that incident happened, stil Myungsoo's halmeoni cannot accepted her. She always wanted Myungsoo and her divorce as she wanted another girl who was better than Soojung to become her grand daughter-in-law. 

Myungsoo's halmeoni sit besides Soojung. Mrs Kim just glared at her mother because she knew her mother did not like Soojung. And she very pitied this sweet girl and she did not understand why her mother hates Soojung very much.

"Dont glared at me like that."

"Seriosly omma. If you wanted to talk bad about Soojung,I hoped you should never do that."

Myungsoo's halmeoni just glared. "What? I never talk something that is not truth. What I said is based on the facts. Right Jung Soojung?" She looked at Soojung who still did not uttered any words.

Soojung just nodded. " So Jung Soojung, why you came back after 5 years you leave your husband here without care and love?"

"Omma please. " Mrs Kim tried to cool down the situation which became hotter. " Kim Jihyun can you not interrupt me when I want to have a sweet time with my precious granddaughter-in-law?" 

Mrs Kim just glared at her mother. She knew although Soojung never talked back to her mother, deep down, Soojung wil hurt with everything her mother said.

"So Jung Soojung why? You did not answered my questions yet?"

Soojung hesitated.

"Err.. err.. because... because.." she stuttered.

"Because I asked her to come back. We has planned to become a real couples now as Soojung already graduated from her university. And of course the main reason is because I did not want to lose her as she is my everyhting." Myungsoo cut Soojung's words. He looked at Soojung apologetically. He walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter