Chapter 13

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lets divorce.."

Soojung word kept replayed in his mind. He knew he was wrong but he did not know his choice make Soojung wanted to divorce with him. He turned to his left. He looked at the space beside him. Tonight, Soojung did not sleep with him since she said that they need some space. Eventhough he insisted Soojung to sleep in their room while he can sleep in the guest room, but being a stubborn Soojung, she said that he is the owner of this house and she will be a guest for this house in the future. Completely a stranger. So, she said that he have the right to stay in the room. He did not know why but he was afraid to think that Soojung will leave him again and when Soojung said about being a stranger, he can feel that his heart broke into million pieces. Well, he still did not agree with Soojung's suggestion and he still did not answered it. 

He remember Sungyeol words.

Because you never know you love someone until you lose her.

"Urghhh, this things make my head hurts. I really cannot think anything now." Myungsoo looked at the clock in his phone. It is already 2 am. But still he can fall asleep though just for a moment. He quickly stand up wanting to go to the kitchen because suddenly he felt thirsty. He glanced at Soojung's room a bit. Well, he really want to enter that room just to look at Soojung but he knew Soojung is still mad at him so he just tried to ignore his feelings. Suddenly he heard a glass fall at the kitchen. He rushed to the kitchen and switched on the lights. He saw Soojung was trying to picked up the glass pieces. Myungsoo quickly squat beside Soojung and picked up all the pieces.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked Soojung after he done. Soojung just nodded.

"You look pale? Are you sick?" Myungsoo tried to touch Soojung's forehead but Soojung quickly avoided it.

"I am okay." She quickly tried to walk to her room before Myungsoo grabbed her wrist. He quickly put his palm on Soojung's forehead.

"You are catch a cold. Lets go to the hospital."

Soojung tried to release her hand. "I am okay. You do not have to worried." 

Soojung quickly walked to her room. But suddenly she felt her world was spinning and before she knew it she fall to the ground. Fortunately Myungsoo catch Soojung's waist before she fall. He quickly carried his wife in a bridal style to their room. He put Soojung softly on the bed.

"Lets go to the hospital."

"No."

Myungsoo looked at his stubborn wife. Eventhough she is sick but she still did not want to the hospital.

"But Soojung.."

"Oppa, please. I just want to rest." Myungsoo nodded weakly, knew that Soojung will not changed her mind.

"Where do you want to go?" Myungsoo looked at Soojung who suddenly wanted to stand up. He quickly pushed Soojung softly on the bed.

"I want to go back to my room. I did not want to disturbed your sleep."

Myungsoo shooked his head. "No, you stay here."

"But oppa.."

"Soojung ahh please. Or do you want to go to the hospital?" Myungsoo looked at Soojung. " Choose you want to go to hospital or stay in this room."

Soojung sighed. She did not have any choice. She did not want to go to the hospital. So she laid back on the bed. Myungsoo smiled when he saw Soojung's action.

"Good." He quickly went to his wardrobe and found a cloth. He took a basin and soaked the cloth into the basin full of water. He put the cloth on Soojung's fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter