Chapter 7

Do You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung wake up early that morning. She went to the kitchen to prepared breakfast eventhough she knew Myungsoo will not eaten the breakfast that made by her. Talking about Myungsoo made her heart ache. Yes she was mad at Myungsoo. And she was deeply hurt by Myungsoo's words. Her eyes were swollen as she cried for the whole night. Last night's incident still attached in her mind. In one day everything made her stress. With Myungsoo's halmeoni and Myungsoo himself. Last night she did not sleep with Myungsoo but she slept in the guest room. She thought that was the best way for this time because she did not know how to face Myungsoo after she told him what she felt. Yes, she was very hurt. First, because it was the first time Myungsoo yelled and cursed her like that. The first time in 5 years their wedding. She did not know the sweet and gentleman Myungsoo can became scarier like that. That was the first time she really afraid with Myungsoo. Second, Myungsoo did not asked about her condition at all and it made her hurt more. Maybe if she said that she was admitted in the hospital after seeing the blood, Myungsoo did not care anything about that. And he just cared about the damaged at her or now his car. Third, Myungsoo did not want to listen to her explaination at all. Yes, she knew she was wrong because she kept that secret from her husband. After all she is Myungsoo's responsibility. But she did not want to burden Myungsoo more. She just wanted to lessen Myungsoo's stress. Is she wrong?

"Ouchhh.." Soojung winced pain when she suddenly touched the hot water. She did not realised that she was pouring the hot water as she was in deep thought. She looked at the red mark on her hand.

Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist want to make sure that she was okay.

"Are you okay? It is hurt right?" Myungsoo concern's voice made Soojung flustered. Myungsoo looked very worried when he saw the red mark. And when he saw Soojung's horrible face; with swollen eyes, made him felt more guilty.

Last night, he cannot sleep at all. He kept thinking about Soojung's words. He was worried at Soojung because after all Soojung still his wife. But he did not know why he became furious last night. He really mad when Soojung did not tell him at all about that accident. He felt like he was a stranger in Soojung's life eventhough they are legally a married couple. But after Soojung told him everything he felt like he is the most horrible, worst husband in the world, Yes, he felt really guilty because he yelled and shouted at Soojung like that.

Soojung pulled her hands from Myungsoo. She did not dare to make eye contact with Myungsoo. This made Myungsoo felt more guilty when he can saw a hurt and scary expression from Soojung's eyes.

"I am okay." Soojung went to prepared the breakfast. She put a cup of cappucino on the table with toast and bacon. Myungsoo just eyed Soojung's action.

"Your breakfast." Then she went to walk away after she had done her responsibility. Suddenly Myungsoo grabbed Soojung's wrist. 

"You? Did you have breakfast?" Soojung just nodded weakly. Actually she did not eat anything at all. She just wanted to avoid Myungsoo.

Myungsoo hesitated. "Can you.. err..err.. accompany me..?" Soojung looked blankly.

"I have something to do. You eat first okay." Without waiting for Myungsoo's answer Soojung walked away quickly. Myungsoo just sighed heavilly when he saw Soojung tried to avoid him.

I am wrong. Sorry Soojung ahh..

 

 

Soojung took a glance at Myungsoo who was sitting comfortably while reading the newspaper. She was watching the television but she cannot paid attention at all. Today she did not knew why but Myungsoo keep following her everywhere. She cannot do anything because Myungsoo being such a sweet husband, he did not let Soojung did all the chores. Soojung just smiled.

Urghh  he wants to apologise. I will not easily forgive him.

It was the first time Myungsoo stayed at home with her. Before this she will be left alone and she felt really bored but today she really wished that Myungsoo will left her alone. Because she felt really awkward. Suddenly her phone ringging. Soojung take the call without looking the caller.

"Hurmm Yoboseyo." Myungsoo took a peek at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter