The bad start

Love faith hope

"Unnie, where are the sweet potatos?" Seohyun asked to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was in silence. Her eyes was changing of colour and they became red.

"Unnie?"

"What's wrong with her?"

All the Snsd members was whispering. Taeyeon continue in silence, without moving. She, repently, jumped to Tiffany. Tiffany yell, very scared, and she start to ran away from Taeyeon. Seohyun quickly grab a water cup and put the water on Taeyeon. Her eyes became to normal.

"What? What happen?" she asked.

Tiffany was in shock status and Yoonyul try to calm her.

"You jumped on Tiffany and start to ran after her" Sunny explained.

Taeyeon look to Tiffany, with a guilty look, but she was more calm now. Then, Taeyeon make a serious look.

"It most to be f(x). They control me and make me attack Tiffany. We're in danger right now" Taeyeon said and all gasp.

"So, will appear more sinals?" Hyoyeon asked and Taeyeon nodded.

Then, Sooyoung's eyes became red and she go to the fridge. She took some sugar and start to put all on . Now, Sunny put water on her body and she calm. Everyone try to make something, but, suddenly, Jessica start to freeze everything that she saw and she was going to freeze herself. Scared, Hyoyeon put water on her body and she calm down. Anyone can do anything before Yoona start to broke the things of the rooms. Yuri put water on her body and she calm down.

"Girls, this was going to kill them" Taeyeon pointed to the vitimes.

"We most to be with attention. F(x) is very near us right now" Seohyun said.

"Oh great! First 2NE1, now f(x)" Yuri cried.

Yoona put her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"We have to destruct them and protect ourselfes" she said.

"Shinee will came today, we have to preparate" Taeyeon order and all go to their rooms.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho was walking on a strange land, when he heard a familiar voice and a strange laugh. He turned around and he found Krystal. She was smiling evily. Krystal walk to him and smile.

"Hi, yeobo" she said.

"Hi Stal, but where we are?"

"It's simple. We're in a land where you'll going to help me and the other f(x) members" she said.

Krystal was going to continue, but a voice cut the air.

"Choi Minho! Don't help her! She want to destruct us, she and the other f(x) members betrayed us!" a familiar voice shout.

Minho look to Krystal, without knowing what to do. Was it true? Krystal was really bad?

"Shut up! Minho, who did you believe? Your girlfriend or another girl?"

"I'm not another girl!" the voice said and a girl's figure appear.

Minho open the eyes with the surprise. He can't believe. That girl... What was she doing there?

"Y-Yuri?" Minho said.

"Yes, it's me. You have to help me and the other Snsd members. We're all in danger..." Yuri said.

Minho waked up. The strange sad and dark land disappear. Yuri and Krystal outed. But Yuri's words wasn't outing of his head. We are all in danger. Who was in danger? She and the Snsd members or all, including him and the Shinee members? A strange feeling was filling his body. How can that be a dream beeing so real?

Then, Taemin appeared. He was with an innocent look, he was going to ask something. But he saws his hyung's strange look...

"Hyung, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing..." Minho answerd without forgeting Yuri's words.

"Well, ok... But you can tell to Sulli that I'm strong, right?" Taemin asked with an innocent look.

"I can't tell something that isn't true" Minho laughed and pinch Taemin's cheeks.

Then, the other Shinee members appear. Taemin and Minho put the last things on their bags and out to SME.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What's?" Yuri waked up.

She had a strange dream. Minho, Krystal, danger, the vampire dark land... All disappear. Just her room. Yuri can't believe. Now she remmember! Shinee's Minho. She was so hurt at that time, that she forget everything about him. Now, she remmember and her heart was feeling pain again. Her eyes was hot by the tears that was going to fall, but she contain herself. Then, Yoona appeared with a brightly smile.

"Ready for meeting Shinee?" she asked.

Yuri's emotions out. Her tears finally out and she cry at Yoona's shoulder. When she finally stop, she look to Yoona.

"He is there, he is there!" Yuri said with a crying voice.

"Who is there?"

"Minho!"

Yoona shut up, she don't want to hurt Yuri again. All of this years, Yuri had suffer so much and now he was comeback. When Minho hurt Yuri, Yoona was so mad, that she want that Yuri forget him and her pain. But now, she can't do anything. She, simply, touch Yuri's shoulder and smile.

"Yuri, it's true, he's back. But you don't need to remmember him. He dumped you, but I'll be everytime here to you" she said, softly.

Yuri's face can smile a little.

"You'll be here for support your unnie right?"

"Sure I'll be! And you'll be here too right?"

"Sure!"

"Ok, now let's meet Shinee!" Yoona said, smiling brightly.

"Why are you smiling?" Yuri asked.

Yoona blushed and Yuri laugh. Yuri pinch Yoona's cheeks.

"Aigoo... You'll need many of your unnie's support" Yuri smiled and continue the topic "Who it is?"

"Don't you tell anyone?" Yoona asked and Yuri nodded "It's Taemin"

Yuri shout an entusiastic KYAAAH and she congrats Yoona. Then, they out to meet Shinee.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Shinee members arrived to SME. At the entrance, the found LSM, smiling for them.

"Welcome Shinee, my new stars!"

"Hello Mr. Lee" they greet.

"Well let's met the other groups" he said and he walk by the SME corridors.

LSM was opening doors and the other groups appear and greet them. Finally, LSM open the door with: "So Nyuh Shi Dae" written. 

"Annyeonhaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida" the 9 familiar girls said.

Yuri try to contain her emotions, when she saw Minho. Taeyeon notice Yuri's emotions and she try to cover her.

"Shinee, can we talk with you in our dorms?" Taeyeon asked and Shinee nodded surprised.

LSM out and Sunny closed the dorms door. Taeyeon continue the conversation.

"We notice that the 2NE1 wolfgirls seduced the Big Bang wolfmans and they'll attack us"

All the Shinee gasped. Big Bang was the bigest enemies of Shinee.

"We need your help to win them" Taeyeon said.

"We can help you" Onew offered with a smile.

Taeyeon smiled comeback and Tiffany watch them, with jealous. Tiffany was surprised of her feelings and he shook her head. Jessica looked her, worriedly.

"Fany-ah, it's all ok?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about another thing" she lied.

"F(x) are bad too" Yuri informed.

"I don't think so. Krystal doesn't seem bad to me" Minho said.

"She is bad. We saw everything" Yuri said.

"You just want that I broke up with her" Minho said.

"After the cruel you was, I can... But I'm not..." Yuri was going to cry.

Taeyeon and the others try to protect her sister.

"Sorry, but she's telling the truth Minho" Taeyeon said, softly, but Yuri hasn't end.

"You're saying that things that aren't true, but I remmember what did you say!" Yuri shout, very angry right now. "You say that I wasn't important on your life"

"Y-Yuri I'm sorry" Minho try to say.

"Oh yeah..." Yuri said, now fierce.

"Yuri, that's enough" Hyoyeon try to calm, but Yuri didn't heard her.

"After everything that I suffer, you're saying me that?"

Yoona make a gesture to Shinee, to out and the Snsd members take Yuri to her room. Yuri was very angry. But she wasn't the only hurt there... 

Note: Yeah, second chap! How it was? A little perturbing from sure... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this fanfic where Minyul is starling! Minyul Hwaiting ^^!