Recordations are lost

Love faith hope

Snsd and Shinee was looking for Onew and Tiffany. They found Onew, hiding the face. The group try to found Tiffany. They was calling and calling but they didn't found her. Then, they heard an evil laugh and Victoria and Minzy appear. Onew gasped. Minzy was his oldest bestfriend, who betrayed him and Victoria was his old crush! They was laughing evily. But everyone gasp when they saw Seungri, taking Tiffany to Minzy's presence. Seugri was completly fallen by Minzy. Tiffany's arms was tied and her face was filled by sadness and suffer.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Onew said.

"No, your patetic darling, you want to demolise her right?" Victoria said, smiling evily.

"No! I-I like her! Leave her NOW!" Onew said, filled of courage.

Minzy's evil brain work out and she smiled. Victoria understand the idea.

"Well, looks like she's very precious to you, huh? So, I'll give you something worst" Victoria said.

Minzy taked a big bag, filled with magic sparkles. She shoot them to Tiffany and all was blind by seconds. After some time, they open her eyes and Victoria and Minzy had disappear. Tiffany wasn't there too! Just a familiar little girl with the same cute eye-smile. Then all of her sisters recognized her. Tiffany had became a little girl...

"Unnie, where are we?" she asked.

"Who are them?" she asked, pointing to Shinee. Onew feel his eyes hot of tears.

"Fany-ah, they are Shinee. That is Onew, that is Jonghyun, that is Key, that is Minho and that is Taemin!" Jessica said, pointing to Shinee.

"Onew oppa is cute" the little girl thought.

"Aaaah! Why is Yoona so gorgeous? Why is Jessica blonde? Seohyun is so cute!" Tiffany said.

"Fany-ah, your unnies had changed. You'll change too" Onew smiled.

Tiffany smiled and she felt her blush grewing up. She was a little girl, but very sensible.

"Fany-ah, can I walk a little with you?" Onew asked.

Tiffany nodded with her innocent cutie smile. Onew wanted to pinch her cheeks, but he contain. Then, he hold Tiffany's little hand and he outed. Onew was walking on the street with Tiffany, pointing to all the things that she thought that was cute and Onew was laughing. He felt a little happy, althought her memories was losted.

"Do you know, I had a friend" Onew said.

"That friend was pretty?" Tiffany asked, making Onew smile.

"Yes, she was pretty and sweet" Onew said.

Tiffany understand all what he was talking about, by his eyes and her sensibility.

"Do you confess?" she asked.

"Yeah, but on the wrong way. I didn't make it by the best way. Then, she was hurted and she ran away. Then, I lost her" Onew said, sadly.

Tiffany's heart was filling pain by Onew's sadness and it was filled by compassion.

"Oppa, you hasn't lost her yet. You like her, right? So you have your chance! Never it's too late!" Tiffany smiled. "But you can count with me oppa!"

Onew just nodded and smiled. She was right. That cutie innocent little girl was right. Never was too late to confess. But Tiffany didn't notice what happened to her. Victoria and Minzy had make her became young. Now was TOO LATE. Tiffany can't heard his feelings with that age... She wouldn't understand...

"I liked to confess earlier" Onew thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo sad Onfany! Again :"(! Anyways, I put a little of 2NE1 and f(x) here, because my new subscriber elyse17, noticed that I was concentrating very much on the romance. I put here some of the evil things that the bad bands do. And I was talking seriously when I said: the 2NE1 wolfgirls "seduce" the Big Bang wolfmans. But this is seriously a ROMANCE. But thanks too elyse17, it makes my story intersting!