Love can born

Love faith hope

Onew was eating chicken, happily, when Taeyeon run to his direction, with a worry face.

"We noticed that Tiffany's spell will still forever if we don't broke it today!" Taeyeon said very fast.

Onew hardly understand what Taeyeon said, but he know that Tiffany was in danger and he quickly run to Snsd's dorms. All of the Shinee members was there already. Tiffany was reading a book. Seohyun was searching in the book with Jessica, the broke to the spell. Then, Seohyun finally found it.

"It's here! But, so strange! This is in verse!" Seohyun said.

"No matters! Read it!" Onew said, impatient.

"To broke the spell of the youngers

You'll need 3 materials

One of them is rare

The others are easy

 

A sunshine will bright

The eye-smile will shine

The Vorpal Saud will be up

The spell will be broke"

"I didn't understand..." Yoona said.

"The Vorpal Saud? What the is the Vorpal Saud?" Jonghyun asked.

Suddenly, Tiffany close the book, showing interest by the conversation.

"The Vorpal Saud is an important saud. It appears here, on Alice in Wonderland, the new version" Tiffany started. "The Red Queen was the Wonderland's terrible queen. Everyone hated her, but she has in power something that anyone would touch. The Jabberwocky. The most terrible dragon of ever. Everyone want that the White Queen's champion will win to Jabberwocky on a special day. It should to be Alice. But the Vorpal Saud was on the Red Queen's power. Alice enter on her palace and get it, very hardly. On that special day, Alice fight with Jabberwocky and she kill him with the Vorpal Saud" Tiffany tell and he close the book.

"How can we get it? The saud should be in Wonderland" Minho said.

"I don't know why did the person write so dificult solutions! The Wonderland shouldn't exist!" Yuri said and she encosted to the broom's stick.

Then, the broom start to shine and it became a beautiful saud on Yuri's hand.

"Is this the Vorpal Saud?"

"It has to be!"

Everyone look to the book and it was true. The sauds was the same. Yuri up the saud. Tiffany, who was reading King Arthur, smiled her beautiful eye-smile.

"Unnie, you look like King Arthur, when he took the saud from that trunk" she smiled.

Then a sunshine bright from the window. The three coincide and many sparkles appear. Everyone was blind for seconds. Then, when they finally recovered the sight, they saw Tiffany, on her real age, on the floor, with her senses losted. Everyone smiled and carry Tiffany for her bed.

"Can I be with her for some minutes?" Onew asked.

All nodded and out. Onew smiled. Tiffany finally was back to her real age. He can confess now, He can love her now. 

Note: Annyeong! Sorry by the late update. I'm busy with Little Boat Girl Group. Needing more applications. Anyways, finally Fany comeback to her age! Onfany on the next chapter? Molla! Saranghae!