The last fight?

Love faith hope

Minho was walking by that way that he choose. He heard whispers and Krystal's evil smile keep on his mind. Then, he finally start to think better.

"Why am I saving Yuri? Why me? WHY?" Minho shouted this last word high.

Lots of bats fly and very familiar voice appear again.

"Yeah, why are you saving Yuri? You don't still love her right?" Krystal's voice said and it disappear. 

That question flow on Minho's mind. "You don't still love her right?". Can't believe that he LOVE Yuri. His feelings wasn't working and his heart and his head was telling diferent ways. He can't choose about his head and his heart. Both work together.

"I-I can't love Yuri! Maybe I'm guilty and I want to save her. Just that..." Minho said and he continue his way.

Then, Minho found a pink light. He open a door and he found 2NE1's Sandara or Dara. He was surprised.

"Where's Yuri, Park Sandara?" Minho asked.

"She? Is there" Sandara said and she pounted to Yuri, who was tied to a chair.

"Let her out!" Minho said.

Sandara just smile as answer and she became a wolf. Then, she jumped to Yuri, but Minho stop her. Dara start to attack Minho and Minho try to ounch Dara.

*******

Key walk and walk, trying to found her so adored Sooyoung. He just saw a blue light and he enter by a door. CL was there. Smiling evily, she didn't notice Key, worried to tie Sooyoung. Key took a glance piece and he try to untie Sooyoung, buy CL saw him first. CL became a wolf and she try to attack Key, but Key has the glance piece and he reflect the sun there. CL was blind for seconds and Key cut the rope and Sooyoung outed. Sooyoung tightly hug Key.

"Jinja, komawo. For saving me"

"It's ok Sooyoung, let's out" Key said.

"But Key, my unnies still in danger"

"We can't make it. The others will treat them. You have to be protected first" Key said, grab Sooyoung's hand and take her to out.

Sooyoung took her hand away, fiercely.

"My unnies are in danger, and you still want to go out?" Sooyoung said on a teary voice and she ran away.

"Wait!" Key said and he ran after Sooyoung.

He found her, crying on the floor. He sitt beside her.

"Sooyoung-ah, Shinee is there to save them. Trust them. Trust me" Key said.

Sooyoung noded her head.  She deeply look on his eyes. She found love there. She found care. She didn't say anything. She kiss him.

*******

Taemin found lots of ropes on his way for Yoona and some pieces of blood. He was scared. Something must happen to Yoona. something very bad. A green light shine and he enter by a door. There he found Bom, in front of an incounsious someone. That someone was Yoona. Lying on the floor with a burn on her arm. Taemin can't hind his angry. Bom was very cruel now. Treat a girl like that. He shout a YAH and Bom saw him.

"What did you do to Yoona? Let her now!"

"Well, your darling will never comeback!" Bom said and she ran with Yoona to the door. Taemin ran after her and he punch Bom's back. Bom became incouncious. She fall and Taemin ran to Yoona. Yoona's burn was with blood. Taemin found a fontain and he splash water to Yoona. Her burn was better and she wake up.

"Taemin-ah? What are you doing here?" Yoona asked and she look to her burn.

"Bom must do that for you. We must out" Taemin said.

Yoona was very scared with Bom, and she look to the uncounsious Bom. She ran away, she want to go out before Bom wake up.

*******

Jonghyun heard a whisper and he found Jessica. Her arm was with burns and he saw Minzy beside, freeze.

"Jonghyun?"

"Jessica?"

Jessica can't wait. She hug tightly that casanova, who she had hated secretly. He was there to save her, after she hated him. She feel something new after that save. She didn't talk.

"Jessica, let's out. The sun can hot Minzy again. We must go"

Jessica was going to out, but she feel pain on the leg. There was a burn, not very big, but enough to make her fall down. Jonghyun carry her to the out.

~~~~~~

Everyone found each other on the atic's entrance. They was happy and hug ach other, smiling.

"Sica unnie, what hapen to your leg?" Yoona asked worriedly.

Jonghyun put Jessica on the floor and Sooyoung took a rope and a leave. She put the leave on and she split the liquid to the rope. Then, she tied it to Jessica's leg.

"Better!" Jessica smiled.

They all out of the atic and go to the dorms. On the dorms, everyone was so happy that they didn't notice Minho and Yuri's missing. They hug each other and they say caring things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho and Dara continue to fight. Then, Dara  scratched Minho's arm and there was a big claw on his arm. Yuri try to be free and she do it. Dara notice her and she attack the innocent Yuri. Yuri was punched to the room corner and she was incounsious. Minho ran towards her and Dara go there also. Dara smiled evily.

"Looks like your darling will be died" she said.

Minho was furious and he punch Dara to the other corner, she became incounsious. Then, Minho take Yuri to the atic portal.

"Yuri-ah, Yuri-ah wake up!" Minho shook her.

Yuri didn't wake up. Minho thought that Yuri died and a tear of guilty escaped from his eye. The tear touch Yuri's face a se open her eyes slowly. Minho quickly whiped his eyes.

"Minho? What's the?"

"Yuri, you was punched by Dara, remember? Now we should go, they must to be worry with us" Minho said quickly.

Yuri was angry by that cold attitude, but she didn't say anything.

"I thought that you changed" she thought and she comeback with Minho to the dorms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saved!!! Now, will Minho change? This isn't the last chapter, so keep reading ^^! Saranghae <3!