Love and fight

Love faith hope

"What's the?" Tiffany wake up and put her hand on her head.

"Tiffany, you wake up!" Onew said and he hugged her.

Tiffany was confused and shocked.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?"

Onew smiled openly, as she smile comeback. That smiles say more than any word in this world.

"Oppa..." Tiffany started.

Onew didn't wait for the end. He hugged her and he go near to her ears.

"Saranghae" he whispered.

Tiffany smiled. She knows that she love Onew too. She knows that they whould live happy by many days. It just need one word...

"Saranghae" she whisper.

Onew and Tiffany out of Tiffany's room, holding each other hands. When the other saw them, they don''t need to ask. That smile and that eye-sparkles was every explain that they need. They just smile as a "Congrats" and they retome their normal life. Tiffany look to Taeyeon.

"Unnie..." she started.

"Don't need explanations... I'm happy for you" Taeyeon smiled.

Then, the krystal ball start to shine again and appear IU and UEE.

"Shinee, Snsd, we noticed that the 2NE1 wolfgirls will start the attack soon. Our best forces are trying to found them. They're on SM" UEE said.

"You'll need to be together and don't forget of f(x)" IU said and the 2 disappear.

Everyone was speechless. Tiffany encost the head on Onew's shoulder and start to cry. Sooyoung whisper something to Key and everyone wasn't saying any word. They was too worry. Then, a shallow appear, hold Sooyoung's arm and pushed it. Another shallow pushed  Jessica and another push Yoona.

"Yah! Come Here!" Key shouted.

Yuri can't hold. She start to ran towards the shallows and she was pushed. Minho try to hold her arm, put anything seem to work. He ran towards the shallows, with Key, but the shallows disappear.

"What should we do?" Key asked.

Taeyeon's eyes became blue. She was spechless, looking to nowhere. The she look to the others.

"They are 2NE1! They bring them to the attic" Taeyeon said and all ran toward the attic.

The attic was very big. There was many ways. Taeyeon knewed what was there. Then, they saw Yuri, pushed by one way, Jessica pushed to another, Sooyoung to another and Yoona to another. Taeyeon pushed a button and a voice was heard.

"In this way, just can go 4. Please choose your ways" the voice said.

Key ran to Sooyoung's way. Taemin to Yoona's. Jonghyun to Jessica's. Minho was alone now. All of the members disappear by magic. Minho can out or save Yuri, just that. Minho follow his heart and he go to Yuri's way...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaa! Onfany love is in the air. Will Minho and the others save them? Read soon!