Protecting the one I love

Love faith hope

Sooyoung was eating a sandwish happily, when Key came and picked a photo. Sooyoung open her eyes with the surprise. Her head still in shock, when she saw the photo flash. Key smiled.

"Cute" he said.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked.

"Picking photos" Key said.

Sooyoung was totally confused. Key was making weird things, on that days. He was always smiling... That was weird... and also scary. Key seems to know her thoughts and he laugh. Sooyoung didn't understand the grace.

"Key, you are very weird on this days? What are you doing now? A prank?" Sooyoung asked.

Key just smiled misteriously and he outed. Sooyoung still in shock, she can't also eat her favorite sandwich. It was weird... What was wrong  with Key? Then, Jessica enter and interrupte her thoughts. But she saw her confused face.

"Sica unnie, why is Key soooo weird?" Sooyoung asked.

Then, Jessica think better and she laugh.

"That's because he likes you..." Jessica smiled.

Sooyoung splited her sandwich, who also became a drink. KEY LIKES HER? KIM KIBUM LIKES HER?

"KEY LIKES ME?"

Sooyoung was going to split more sandwich, but Jessica stopped her.

"Yeah, but not here please"

Then, Sooyoung's mobile rang. It was a message.

To: Sooyoung

Hi SOOO! Meet me at the park at 18:00, your piggy! kekeke! Anyways, Saranghae <3<3<3!heartsmileywink

From: Your K

Jessica saw the message and she smiled. Sooyoung was going to grew up finally! A secret admiror! Jessica was very proud of her dongsaeng and the tears start to come to her eyes.

"You grew up soooo fast! And you'll going to be married... And have childs and..."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Seriously! Her unnie was crazy! Maybe she need love too...

"Ok, thanks Sicachu, but I'll make my best!" Sooyoung said.

"OK! But I'll help you! Kyaaaah, this will be sooo good!"

Sooyoung try to smile. She wasn't that anxious for the date. She was nervous.

"Jessica should be more excited than me" she thought.

********

At 17:50

"Yah, quickly Sooyoung! You'll be late!" Jessica said.

"Ok!"

Sooyoung was putting the makeup to her date. She was going to be late, because Jessica was too perfectionist with the accessories.

"Ok! You're ready! You have 5 minutes to go to the park! Good luck Soo!" Jessica said.

"Thanks unnie!" Sooyoung said, entering on the limusine.

"Who's him? Is he good looking? I'm soo excited! Wait, so excited? Maybe I'm excited as Sica! KYAAAH!" Sooyoung thought.

Sooyoung arrived to the park and she sitt on the bench. But, a dark shallow appear and she saw a figure, a familiar figure...

"Hi Sooyoung" the figure said.

"Oh, hi Amber..." Sooyoung said.

"You're pretty... Why are you like that? You're waiting for someone..." 

"Yeah, why?"

"Because that's MY someone..." Amber smirked.

"I don't know what ar you talking about"

"Then, who is everytime with you... Who cares a lot about you... Who smiles for you everyday, huh?"

Sooyoung didn't answer. Amber's black hair match perfectly with her dark attitude. Her evil smile was going up, when she was abble to make something bad to Sooyoung... Something who will affect Sooyoung for her life... But Sooyoung heard a shout and Amber disappear. There, was just another figure.

"Thank you very much, Key..." Sooyoung said and she hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry Sooyoung... I'll protect you..." Key said.

But Sooyoung forgot completly about the text... Because Key make her diappear of the world, and no one knows about her... Even Jessica forgot everything... Key want to protect Sooyoung, and date with her will be dangerous... He just want to protect the one he loved...

"Sooyoung-ah, I'll forever and always love you..."