Visions and news

Love faith hope

"Taeyeon unnie, what are you doing?" Sooyoung asked, eating a sandwich.

"She's having a vision!" Seohyun said.

"Girls! Something is perturbing my vision!" Taeyeon yelled.

Everyone looks to Sooyoung.

"What's? OH, no! I'll eat this sandwich!"

Hyoyeon start to dance and Sooyoung put her sandwich on the trash automatickly.

"Oh, better!" Taeyeon smiled.

Then, she open her eyes and blinked them many times in a row.

"What's the vision unnie?" Yoona asked.

"It was UEE unnie! She was using the vision to call us to the vampire world!" she said.

They walk to the living room. They pushed the sofa and Yuri pushed a rim. Then, a trapdoor open and they down the stairs. Tiffany took her necklace key and open a door. There, was the vampire world. They found BoA at the entrance and she smiled.

"Welcome again Snsd! We need you right now!" she said and Snsd walk to the palace.

In the palace, they found the other bands of the Vampire world. They was all with a worry face. Kara's Hara smiled sadly.

"We have noticed that the 2NE1 became wolfgirls on the YG entertainment" she said and Snsd gasped.

2NE1 hate Snsd the most because Snsd win them on the SM auditions.

"And now they seduce Big Bang wolfmans to attack you and, later, all of us!" T-ara's Hyomin said.

"But... we are all in danger! What can we do?" Sunny asked.

"Well, there is a hope" Secret's Sunhwa said.

"Shinee will come to SM and they can help you" IU said.

"But first, you'll receive your powers!" UEE said.

They all make a circle around Snsd. They chanted some words and many sparkles come on their direction.

Taeyeon received a biggest vision power. Jessica can freeze the people with her icy glares. Sunny can annoy, seduce or kill the people with her aegyo. Tiffany can make the people blind with her eye smile for some seconds. Hyoyeon can make more controling dance moves. Sooyoung can eat many things, even plastic or metal. Yoona can seduce the people, she received charming powers. Seohyun received curative powers. And Yuri can transform any object on her hand.

"You received your powers! But remmember... Your powers are limitated" BoA warned.

"Now, we need to have a conversation with all!" Hyuna said.

They go to another room and they sitt on the chairs. Gyuri started.

"You need some support. You can't fight that wolfmans. They're very powerfull. You need f(x)" she said.

"We gave them the powers already! They need to help you" Lizzy said.

"And if they don't help? Me and Krystal aren't very close" Jessica said.

"We can't do anything. We can't help you. You're the only who have the powers" Eunjung said sadly.

Then, the krystal ball start to bright and appear a image who put them shocked. Was f(x). They was blocking their vampire world portal and they was replaycing it. Then, an evil laugh was heard. It was the dark vampire land! They saw there JYJ, DBSK, TVXQ, 2AM and other dark groups. Anyone can believe. They, f(x), ran away with the powers to the dark vampire land... But the krystal ball didn't stop. Everyone gasp when they saw f(x) receiving another powers. They betrayed the vampire world.

"Oh no! This is terrible!" Nicole said.

"F(x) ran away with the powers and they received another dark powers!" Nana said.

"You have to be carefull now! F(x) are very powerfull and they will use the powers evily" Qri warned.

"What should we do?" Yuri asked.

"For now, comeback home" BoA said and Snsd go to their dorms.

In Snsd dorms

"Who are Shinee?" Tiffany asked.

Hyoyeon the TV. They listen the news.

"We received news that a new group Shinee will enter right now!" the reporter said.

"They are Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin" he said and the pictures appear.

"Wow, that guy, Taemin, is so cute!" Yoona thought.

But anyone see her. Was very busy discussing about the group.

"Well, they are so skinny! How can they help us?" Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe they have many powers..." Tiffany sugered.

"I think that guy, Key, is very corny! Look at his clothes!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"We're not here to discuss fashion Sooyoung!" Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Those guys do not seem to me the confidence" Jessica said.

"For you, any guys seem the confidence" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"YA!!!"

Everyone was shouting and yelling with each other and the discussion was becoming fierce. Then, the maknae shout.

"STOP! The others said that Shinee was going to help us and we have to trust on them. Not on Shinee, on the other groups!" Seohyun said and all nodded.

Yuri felt a strang sensation when she look to the tall guy.

"Who's that guy? He seem very familiar" she mumbled but anyone heard.

Note: How was the first chapter? I hope you liked it! Sorry if I haven't update! I'm really busy, but today is Saturday right? kekeke! Anyway, I hope I can have subscribers or commenters and I hoep yuo enjoy the rest of the fanfic! Saranghae!