six

Hold onto love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need to start to remember that i'm not young anymore. My body starting to ache at certain parts when i woke up. I shouldn't walk around outside of my old school yesterday and all along the road after sat down at the cafe. But what can i say? The idea of noticing the changes that happened to memorable places is too intriguing. And the memories that aroused from it was a plus. Eventhough not all the memories were a happy one, it didn't stop the warmness that spreading in my heart.

I remember, i've read this one quote that said all your memories, no matter if it's a good one or the bad one, needs to be kept carefully in a room somewhere in your heart. Because one day when somehow you'll accidentally find the door that leads you to that room again and take a peak inside it, the memories that are still there will tell you so many stories that you've forgotten and how much you changed because of the flow of time. And for me it didn't stop right there. Somehow i realize new things - maybe because now i have more experiences than that time - from those memories. It feels like you see through a new glasses.

Yes. What i'm talking about right now is about luhan's cheating.

It was around third year high school when it happened. It meant that we already passed our third aniversary.

It was the time when i was starting to get tired of luhan's unchanging attitudes. It was the time when luhan's angry to me, i didn't answer it back with understanding and reassurance but rather with a sharp reply or even throwing tantrum back to him. That was the time when i was angry at him, i didn't hold back my anger and try to deliver it with the right words and with the right amout of emotion in it like i used to be. It was just the right time for a big blow in our relationship.

When luhan introduced yixing to me. I was happy. Like i said before i valued their friendship and actually i felt proud at that times because luhan introduced me as his boyfriend to his old friend. Because of that i let yixing came into our relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter