Three

Hold onto love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun's already way up high when i wake up. Luckily it's saturday or i have to make a good excuse to my boss.

 

I curl up my body, don't wanna get off of my bed yet. It must be the effect of didn't have enough sleep yesterday. I try to recall what time i finally sucessed drowning into dreamland. It must be less than 3 hours bcos the pain in my head now getting stronger.

 

When i try to close my eyes, all the memories and events of these past weeks suddenly burst. I open my eyes instantly. I cannot sleep again. It's not like i don't want to, but i simply can't sleep. Everytime i close my eyes i can feel all the pain, anger, sadness that longing in my heart. I decide it's time to get up and take a shower.

 

It's already 11 am when i get ready to go out. I walk to the nearest bus stop and take a bus that bring me to the south part of my town.

 

The bus is not too crowded and has a lot of empty seats. Probably bcos it's weekend and the regular users of this bus are students. I sit at the back, near the window. As the bus starting to move, a lot of details from my memories flow into my head.

 

I used to take this bus to go to school. I remember, i would wake up earlier so i could have a seat during the trip. Beside that i really liked the weather in early morning. I would take the lazy steps and sometimes stop for awhile to enjoy the scenery. A simple pleasure i kept for myself.

 

I do remember wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter