four

Hold onto love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and luhan really like to watch movies. We could spend a whole day just laying side by side, doing movie marathon.

Behind his "i don't care" attitude, luhan really likes movie that has a strong story line and meaning. He would sit in silent while watching. I remember this one film that we watched just for fun but ended up being one of our favorites.

The title of the movie is About Time. It tells about this one guy whose name is Tim. One day his father told him that the men in his family always have the ability to travel through time but they can only go to the moments in his own life.

There is one scene that i really like from the movie. It's when Tim's father told Tim, his secret formula for happiness. Part one is we should just get on with ordinary life, living it day by day, like anyone else. Then came part two where we try to live every day again almost exactly the same. The first time with all the tensions and worries that stop us noticing how sweet the world can be, but the second time noticing it.

The scene showed how the outcome is really different just by changing your perspective. Well unfortunately i don't have that kind of power. So what i can do now is walking back through my memories. Try to change my perspective and to find my own secret formula for happiness.

My old school doesn't change much from the outside. It still has a large field which is one of my and luhan's favorite place. We could spend a couple of hours playing soccer at that place after school time. Usually after that we went to a cafe that located right beside our school.

It's not a luxurious cafe, just a small one. It had a simple decoration which brought sense of comfortable. But don't let the appearance fool you. Its coffee taste so good, that it brought us back to there again and again.

The owner of the cafe was an old woman. Bcos of how often we went there, the aunty recognized us and sometimes gave us a small gift like cookies or cake.

When we knew she was living by herself, we decided to have a chit chat with her. She told us that her daughter was currently studied out of town. But she said she didn't feel lonely. She met a lot of people through her cafe, and bcos of it, she found herself two sons which were us.

I remember when the cafe was not too crowd,she would teach us many things about coffee. Bcos of that, i used to have a dream to be barista.

I stand in front of the cafe for a while. I feel excited yet guilty at the same time. It's the first time i visit her after graduated. We promised to visit her frequently. We told her that we will miss her coffee and her story about her weird guest so much. We don't know that keeping a promise was something hard to do. Better late than never i said to myself.

I open the door and welcomed by the sound of door bell. Warmness creep so fast into my heart. The cafe didn't change much. Me and luhan's favorite seats are still there. It seems like it's only get re-painted and get added some stuff. One thing that catch my eyes is a painting of the aunty that hanging on one side of the cafe. The painter really did a good job. It's captured her warm smile perfectly.

I look around to find the aunty yet what i find is young girl stand in front of the cashier.

"mmm... Hi!"

She's lifting her head and looking at me. "oh! Hi! What would you like to order sir?"

"americano please" i said.

"right away sir!" she's smiling. Her smile kinda resembles with the aunty's.

"mm.. Can i ask you something?" i said.

She answered as she's proceeding my order. "what is it sir?"

"well. I was one of regular guests in here and a friend of the owner. Can you tell her that kim mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter