Knowing you 1

The Retrieved Soul

"Taeyeon?! Oh boy, why are you here? " Tiffany was taken aback to see Taeyeon standing right at  her door.

"I thought I received a message from you asking me out for a drink? Or you would want to take your words back now? Though it might leave me hurt if you do so." Taeyeon blurted out without thinking. She facepalmed herself in her mind for being so careless with her superior. Tiffany blushed slightly and apologised for her reaction earlier.

"I'm sorry but that's not it. It's just that you did not give me a reply and so i thought maybe you would want to have the time to yourself."

"That was actually what I usually did, I spent most of the free time during my work trip in the hotel room, this is the seventh time I'm in LA, but I realised I've never really seen it yet." Taeyeon pouted knowing that she had been always so caught up with work and tiredness. Tiffany on the other hand was pleased to know that.

"So you have found the perfect person to be your host. Im a Cali girl, though I used to live in San Francisco but i did travel alot to LA during my school break back then." Tiffany beamed a big smile to taeyeon while secretly eyeing her outfit. 


Taeyeon was having a pair of washed out ankle high skinny jeans and a plain white button down shirt half tucked into her jeans. Which made her look smart n y at the same time. What surprised Tiffany  was when she noticed Taeyeon was wearing the same leopard prints slip on sneakers as she was.

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's gaze and looked into the same direction and realised the same as well.


"Something in common yeah? "  Taeyeon grinned. Something that she did not usually do.

' That face... this lady can really be such a cutie!' Tiffany thought to herself.

"You have got good taste it seems Ms Kim. " Tiffany answered playfully.

"What a good way for self-praising I suppose, Ms.Hwang?" 


Tiffany smiled sheepishly hearing that, in the mean time she gestured Taeyeon to come with her while she closed the room door behind her.


"Come on, lets enjoy ourselves for now and forget about work!" Tiffany said with anticipation, Taeyeon nodded with a polite smile and walked beside Tiffany and headed out of the hotel.

Tiffany led Taeyeon to the vip parking where an outstanding red BMW Z4 was in the midst of almost all black lineups, her intuition was right, that the red cutie belonged to Tiffany.

"Nice ride." Said Taeyeon, with a wink to Tiffany.

"It's because I'm going to ride it with a goddess." Tiffany replied with a smirk.

Taeyeon kept quiet and felt her heart palpitating. Of course, she tried her best to put up a cool face and Tiffany on the other hand thought she went too far but she wanted to know how far Taeyeon can put up with her. She gave her a brief guide of the city while they were on the way and started with some light chat. Taeyeon enjoyed the sight and wind blowing hard on her face even though it made her look messy. It has been a long time since she last felt freedom, something she used to have.

"So where are we going actually?" Asked Taeyeon curiously.

Tiffany changed her mind upon the question.

"You will see." Tiffany turned to Taeyeon with a warm smile and continued the journey. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my deep apology for the hiatus... too busy with my work. T_T i hope everyone is still with me *hugssssssssss*