The first

The Retrieved Soul

Taeyeon's POV

 

Being on plane is as common as us koreans eating rice. My job requires me to actually travel alot, most of the journeys with Yoona, though there are times that I want her to have more time to her own. As usual, Yoona is seated beside me, she loves the window seat since young. I on the other hand love the seat beside the aisle, so that i can access to the washroom easily. The first class cabin is still almost empty with only me and Yoona. I didn't want to wait any longer at the lunge hence I hushed Yoona to board on earlier, and to my delight, since the cabin is so empty now I can sleep. I quickly take out my blinder and off to my dreamland very soon.

 

I slowly open my eyes and what I see is everyone's muching on their food. I must have slept for a couple of hours. But to my wonder, Yoona is nowhere to be seen. I notice thre is already food placed on my tray. A salmon sashimi salad with some vinegrette dressing, main course is a roasted chicken with rosemary and lemon sauce and mashed potatoes with asparagus, to my amaze thre is even my favourite mini mountain dew there. It must be almost dooms day for Yoon to do this for me. 8 years of traveling she never had once done this. She always think that I'm not interested in other food beside her cooking. ' Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh '.........My stomach starts to growl, I pick up the cutlery and start eating.

 

 

' Hey, you are awake ! ' said a voice so husky and.... y. I turn to the voice and my eyes lock on the pair of very beautiful eyes that are now beaming crescent shape eye smiles.

 

' Oh hey, I didn't realise you are sitting here across me. I'm still slightly blur from my sleep, do you happen to know where Yoona is? '

 

' She told me she wanted to take a walk, though i think she is hitting on the air stewardess over there. '  Tiffany looks into my eyes again. ' Oh ya, hope you don't mind that I picked your meal for you while you were asleep ! I was just about to wake you up actually. I think it's better for you to eat something, my experience from gastritis was torturing enough, definitely dont want the same happen to you.' Her lips curl up into a light smile.

 

This lady can really bring the conversation on. I wonder what made her stopped earlier.

 

' Oh, i didn't get you beef because they are serving it with peanut sauce.'

 

' How do you know that I dont take peanut?' I ask in amaze. I notice her cheeks turn abit red upon hearing the question.

 

' Well, just think that I am a very attentive superior of yours? Go on and enjoy your meal Taeyeon ! I think it's my turn to get some sleep now. '

 

' Alright, thank you so much, rest well ! ' she gives me that mesmerising smile again before turning away.

 

The rest of the flight was peaceful for Taeyeon. Being energised by her earlier sleep, she took out her script of her upcoming short drama and practised her part while catching glimpses of Tiffany in between.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They checked in the hotel room right after arriving in LA. Some of the artists were arriving later so Taeyeon and Tiffany were given a few hours rest before they commence the shooting after dinner. Taeyeon threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling mindlessly after settling her stuffs down. There was something that couldn’t stop bothering her mind. To shake it off she took out her phone and started on her games, but it didn’t last long when a notification popped up on her screen.

 

‘’ Hey Taeyeon, sorry for disturbing, are you busy right now? ‘’ A message from Tiffany. The odd side was that Taeyeon was actually pleased at the sight of seeing the message, but her usual coolself was overthinking what Tiffany might be up to.

 

Hey Tiffany, it’s alright. I’m just resting on the bed and playing my games. Anything I can help? “ Taeyeon hit the send button.

 

Well, it’s nothing official don’t worry. I’m thinking of heading out for a drink and would like to ask if you are interested to come along? ‘’ Tiffany can’t help to anticipate .

 

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. Beside this was the first time in years someone asked her out for non-job related purpose since many think she was unapproachable. She stared at the screen for a long time…

 

Taeyeon? Are you still there? I’m sorry for the sudden invite. It’s okay if you can’t make it. So I guess I will see you during the shooting then.  “ Tiffany sighed at the sight of the message, she was disappointed for not getting a reply from Taeyeon and at the same time she wondered what was Taeyeon thinking and doing. She shook the thought off quickly and wanted to get some air outside of the hotel. Tiffany put on a semi see-through white T and a black hoodie with a pair ripped shorts and prepared to head out. Just right at the moment she was opening her door, she found Taeyeon standing in front her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i can't believe my update is almost 1 year later. i'm working on it again.. was too busy with my job T_T love you guys! :)