Kickstart

The Retrieved Soul

Taeyeon’s POV

 

So this is the day. Waking up wasn’t easy. I nearly thought I had bipolar disorders after meeting Tiffany the other day. It was actually pleasing to see her but the anxiety I got by gazing into her eyes, and not forgetting the wink she threw at me, everything was so bothering. I’m not that stupid to not figure out what’s happening, I know this is the feeling of being attracted to someone, or should I say , it’s a crush? My life journey throughout my career was pretty much being planned, and this is never one of it. I’ve never thought of there’s someone that can make me feel like this beside the puppy love I had more than a decade ago but this is different. She is different, but I must not let her get into my life… I must not involve anyone in my journey anymore.. I sigh having Yoona in my mind.

It’s about time to leave, I get into the MPV with Yoona after me.

“Oh gosh, the weather is turning colder now. I miss our trip to Switzerland with the thick snow and the schlitten we rode in St Moritz. It’s been so long since my last trip with you tae.” Her eyes glow with a hint of sadness.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it for Christmas with you these few years Yoon, that’s the time I get even busier with my schedules. So are you planning to go anywhere this time?’ I asked hoping that she is creating more memories with others instead of sticking to me, I know she loves Christmas the most and she will never want to work during this festival, and I know she wants to spend it with me, I’m the only family she has got afterall. But I have to push her away more when I have the chance, coz I know I can’t be there for her forever…

“Hmm, I’m going to Paris to visit a few old friends of mine and stay there till new year. Don’t worry tae, I understand. I will wait for you to get old and wrinkled so that you will not have fans anymore and we can spend every single moment celebrate whatever we want!” she speaks excitedly and I can’t really bring myself to look at her.

“I don’t think wrinkles exist anymore with the medical technology nowadays, so, you could only wish.” I replied in a cold tone jokingly.

I’m afraid I don’t even have the chance to grow old Yoon….

The trip to the departure hall was quick, as usual all reporters are now eyeing eagerly at our MPV wondering which artist is in it. I get down from it after Yoona and wave at the photographers and fans who are waiting outside the entrance. Another MPV passes by behind us and everyone’s focusing on it. The door opens after it parked beside mine and the first thing I see is a long and pale leg with a sophisticating designer heel stepping out from the MPV and followed by a perfect slender body with a short red skirt few inches above the knees, along with a black and white plaid shirt tucked in perfectly at the waist line. It’s her. She gives a slight bow to the crowd before turning to talk to her assistant. And there I am standing staring at her again. Suddenly she turns and catches my eyes, I seriously blame myself for forgetting my shades, she smiles and walks towards me… I turn away to break the gaze, but to face palm myself in mind for doing that. She must think that I’m rude.

“Morning , Taeyeon! Wow , this is new….” She says while eyeing the crowd and furrows her brows. I can sense uneasiness in her tone though.  “Thank god for having you here with me.” She says shyly, taking a look at the crowd and back at me. I would like to think that she is not used to attention like this from the media but I thought this must not be fresh to her since she has been in the entertainment field all the while, which leaves me curious.

 

“You look anxious Tiffany, haven’t you done this before?” Hoping to get my curiosity answered.

 

“The flashes bother me. I never liked to be captured by public like this. If you notice, you wouldn’t have seen me from any source before.” I give a few nods before another question hits my mind.

“Owh, was that why you never appeared for red carpet the other day? And you were…..Pretty late.” I continued to look at her now slightly calmed look. I notice that she has really beautiful features and the way she ponders actually makes her look really attractive.

“Y-yeah……” she stops right there. I can sense that she seems to have more to say but refuses to. After all, we have just known each other for a short while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sooo sorry guys for the late update... im busy with my interview lately.. i'm getting on the following chapters already.. please be patient with me.. muaxxx!! :D