The meeting

The Retrieved Soul

“ Oh my god!! It’s her !.. look over here!! I have been dying to have a glimpse on you!! “

“Nooooo.. look over here!! Me me.. arrrrrrrggggghhhhhh  your look kills me…..”

“We loveeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu…”

 

Camera shutters working non stop on this young and beautiful lady who is now facing a huge crowd of reporters , photographers and her fans. The light blonde locks dropping at the side of her face fixed at the right spot against her jawline, the eyes spark along with the smiling lips glossed in pink curl upwards in a most mesmerizing way, the red carpet is meant to be taken by her, she walked through it with light hand waves and entered the building.

It’s the annual celebrity of the year award that she had already took home thrice, it’s never common for the same person winning the title three times in a row but her fame and contributions to the industry burn wildly that they just had to give it to her. The only fun she is having there is to expose herself to get to know more new upcoming talents in the field as she does have a great passion in it. She finds it responsible to bring out more talents from others and to encourage them, a very kind side of her which wins her fans from all around the globe. But even with this attribute, she has been ….. alone. With her trusted handler, Yoona, they did pass through couple of tough years together until one day luck struck this star out from nowhere and she has been very very successful since then. Nobody actually approaches her privately, not to mention to have a deeper relationship as a friend, or partner. Aside of work, she shuts herself completely from the outside world, not letting anyone see her as herself but the one and only star , Kim Taeyeon.

The hall is soon filled with celebrities, directors, producers , vips from entertainment companies, veteran artists and fans. As usual, taeyeon is sitting at the very first row as a universal recognition for her status in the entertainment industry. She watches the performances and introduction with focus, smiles lightly at the jokes from emcees, everything is going as always but to her wonder, the seat at her right side is currently still empty with a nametag on it, no artist or vip has ever been so late to important ceremony like this.

Finally it comes to the celebrity of the year award, taeyeon has been nominated along with few others internationally known artists, a very enticing award in all eyes but hers, deep down in her heart she knows, that it is going to be her again. She’s definitely not anticipating , and of course not being narcissistic  at all, she knows just how all this is happening. So there it goes, her named being shouted out after the dramatic drum rolls and everyone is screaming for her, she’s got standing ovation from most attendees. She stands up from her comfort seat and is about to bow to everyone before a cold hand tug her wrist gently, despite the chill from her fingertips , it actually sends a warm impulse into taeyeon’s body. She exchanged glances with the person holding her wrist for a second and gives a small smile while waiting for response from the other party. The lady who is dressed in long red gown , with her wavy long brunette hair placed at the right side of her exposed shoulder, eyes turning into a crescent shape, uttered a word with her vibrant red plump lips which taeyeon couldn’t quite hear it due to the loud cheers roaming in the hall but she is quite sure it was ‘congratulations’.  Keeping her professional look, taeyeon smiles and bows slightly with a ‘thank you’ before she continues to bow to the large crowd once again and give her grateful winning speech on the stage with a few additional glances at the lady with the red gown who is now occupying the empty seat beside taeyeon’s earlier. For the first time after so many years, she feels peculiar.

 

 author's note: hope you guys love the first chapter. i'm working on the second one already :D and this is how i picture taeyeon in d award ceremony :D