Tour Part II and Revelations

Silent Love

“Yoo-Yoochun oppa, what are you doing here?” Boa stammered with wide eyes.

 

“Annyeong, Boa-yah,” Yoochun greeted, smiling slightly. “I’m just giving Junsu a tour before he moves in tomorrow.”

 

“Ahhh,” Boa hummed. She turned to Junsu with a tense smile. “Welcome to SM. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need anything, just ask me.”

 

“Ah, ne,” Junsu nodded.

 

“Well, we wouldn’t want to disturb you any more than we already have. See you around, Boa,” Yoochun interrupted.

 

Yoochun grabbed Junsu’s wrist and was about to leave the room, when Boa seemed to have found her voice.

 

“Wait, oppa,” Boa called, gulping nervously.

 

Yoochun turned towards her, curiosity swimming in his eyes as he prodded her to say her request.

 

“Can… Can we talk later? I’m almost finished here,” Boa said.

 

Yoochun smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry, Boa. I’m showing Junsu around and I can’t just leave him alone. If I find someone to show him around the rest of the way, then I’ll wait at the rooftop.”

 

“Okay,” Boa nodded, biting her lip. “I’ll be done in about 10 minutes. I hope to see you.”

 

“Alright,” Yoochun said. He tugged on Junsu’s wrist again and left the room immediately, feeling the curious gazes from both guys. However, he failed to notice the sad flicker within Boa’s eyes.

 

“Wait, hyung,” Junsu protested as he was suddenly dragged away, trying not to stumble as he caught up with Yoochun. “So, are we going to find someone to show me around?”

 

“No,” Yoochun answered, not even turning his head to meet his.

 

Junsu pouted. “Why?”

 

“You barely know anyone from here, Junsu. I’m not just going to leave you with someone. I can show you around. I can meet up with her some other time,” Yoochun said.

 

“But hyung,” Junsu whined. He could feel that Yoochun didn’t want to spend time alone with that woman, but why? He felt some form of awkwardness and tenseness between the two a while ago, making him curious about their past together. However, he didn’t feel like he was in the position to ask.

 

“If we bump into Yunho hyung, Mirae, or Ryeowook, then I’ll leave you with them. But if we don’t, then I’m not going to see her,” Yoochun said firmly. His emotions were conflicted, but he tried not to let it show outside. It wasn’t like he hated Boa or anything of the sort, but things had been awkward between them since what happened six months ago. He felt like they both hadn’t healed enough yet and things would only turn worse if they forced themselves to be okay. Things had been hard back then and Yoochun was barely able to find it in himself to stand back up again.

 

“Oh, hyung, isn’t that Yunho-ssi and Mirae-ssi?” Junsu pointed out, staring at the duo walking through the halls.

 

Yoochun looked up and sighed. Luck was not on his side today. “I guess we found your tour guides.” He had already given his word, so he raised his voice and called the duo. “Yunho hyung! Mirae!”

 

The Jung siblings turned around to see who called, different emotions sprawling across their faces. Yunho resisted the urge to groan as he saw Yoochun, the event from the music room still lingering in his mind. His younger sister smiled warmly, waving at the other two.

 

“Hyung, can I ask for a favor?” Yoochun asked, averting his eyes.

 

Yunho’s eyes narrowed in suspicion, used to the teasing and playful Yoochun. “What favor?”

 

“Can you show Junsu around the rest of the academy? Or you can just hang out with him at the cafeteria or something,” Yoochun requested.

 

“Why?” Yunho prodded.

 

Yoochun rubbed his arm nervously, shifting from one foot to another. There would be no use lying in front of Yunho. The elder had known him for a long time. Yunho had become his best friend shortly after they met and they had kept close since. Even if he hid something from the other, Yunho was bound to find out. “Boa wants to talk to me,” he revealed.

 

Yunho stilled. “And you’re going?” he asked stiffly.

 

“Well, I thought I should give her a chance. It’s been six months,” Yoochun said. “I said that I’d only go if I find someone to accompany Junsu while I talk to her.”

 

“Are you sure about this?” Yunho asked.

 

Yoochun nodded wordlessly, earning a sigh from his best friend.

 

“I already have plans with Jaejoong, but Mirae is free. I’m sure she can spend some time with him. Isn’t that right, Rae-yah?” Yunho said, nudging his younger sister.

 

Mirae smiled at Yoochun, nodding her head. Don’t worry. Do what you have to. I’ll stay with him.

 

“Thank you so much,” Yoochun said softly.

 

Mirae waved her hand around the air, dismissing the reply. Go ahead. Just text me when you’re done. We’ll probably just be at the cafeteria. I don’t think I’ll make for a very interesting tour guide.

 

“That’s okay. I can show him the rest of it after I finish,” Yoochun said. He turned towards Junsu and smiled at him. “I’m sorry, Junsu-yah. Let’s continue later, okay? I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, hyung,” Junsu laughed.

 

“I’ll be going,” Yoochun announced.

 

“I’ll go with you,” Yunho said. After earning a nod from the younger, the two best friends walked off, conversing with each other. By the stiff and wary nature of their conversation, they were probably talking about Boa. There was something between her and Yoochun, but Junsu didn’t know what.

 

Junsu turned around as he felt a poke on his arm, grinning sheepishly at the other. He saw her holding up a notebook, showing him the neat writing on the white page.

 

Should we go? He read. He smiled shyly and nodded.

 

Mirae turned around, starting to lead Junsu towards another place. She kept her head down, focused on her notebook as she wrote on it.

 

‘When did she even get that? I didn’t notice it,’ Junsu mused silently, watching the other write.

 

Mirae showed him the notebook, prompting him to read its contents. The gentle black were neat against the white paper, carefully written between the lines.

 

I’m sorry that I can’t show you around much. I’m just glad I grabbed my notebook and pen a few minutes ago. Is there someplace that you’d like to go? Do you want to head to the music room? Or do you want to explore something else? Are you hungry?

 

“I’m not really hungry yet. I’m fine wherever we go,” Junsu answered.

 

Mirae started writing again, occasionally glancing up to check their whereabouts. Let’s just go to the music room, then. You’re familiar with it already and no one should be there right now.

 

Junsu just nodded distractedly, thinking about the only person that he’s come to see as family, Yoochun. He cleared his throat, gaining Mirae’s attention. She looked at him in confusion, wordlessly asking if he was okay.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Junsu asked.

 

Mirae smiled, scribbling on her notebook. You already are, but go ahead.

 

“Who is Boa-ssi to Yoochun hyung?” Junsu asked.

 

Mirae bit her lip, hesitating on whether or not she should write the answer. With a gentle sigh, the pen was pressed to the paper and she showed it moments later. Boa unnie used to date Yoochun oppa. They broke up a few months ago. They have rarely spoken to each other since.


 

Another update, finally! Inspiration came to me so the next couple of chapters are slowly coming to life, hahaha. I hope it won't leave. Anyway, Boa and Yoochun's connection has finally been revealed, but there's more to them. That'll be revealed quickly, so don't worry! And Junsu and Mirae are finally spending some time together by themselves. It's going slowly, though. Would it be better that way or not? Hahahaha. Well, just tell me your feedback below. Chapter 7 should be posted pretty soon. If I don't get lazy, that is. Wait for it! ^^ Maybe I can get it posted before or during Junsu's birthday since it's coming up soon. Ahhh, we'll see, hahahaha. Comment and subscribe~ thank you again to everyone!