Tour Part I

Silent Love

Junsu looked at the guy by the door with curiosity. ‘Who is he? How does hyung know him?’ he thought. He stared at the guy, admiring the guy’s tall form and handsome features.

 

“I didn’t know you were here today,” Yunho said, walking into the room.

 

“I only told Teuk hyung,” Yoochun replied. “I’m here to enroll Junsu. That’s why I came today.”

 

Yunho’s eyes flashed over to Junsu, making the younger look down at the floor shyly. Yunho grinned at the sight. He could see that the younger was not used to meeting people.

 

“Hi, I’m Yunho. Jung Yunho, Mirae’s older brother,” he said gently.

 

“K-Kim Junsu,” the younger responded, briefly shaking hands with the older male.

 

Yunho chuckled, noticing the confusion swimming in Junsu’s features. “Is there something you want to ask me?”

 

Junsu flushed at the question. His head lowered as he tried to hide his face. He even went behind Yoochun in his fit of embarrassment. He hadn’t noticed that he was being obvious. “Uhh…”

 

“It’s fine, just ask me. Are you curious about how I know Yoochun?” Yunho said.

 

Junsu nodded behind Yoochun’s form, peeking out from the elder’s shoulder to look at the new guy.

 

Yoochun laughed as he replied. “Yunho and I met each other years ago. We were classmates from elementary to high school. We stayed friends since.”

 

“You’re 22 years old too?” Junsu asked, his wide eyes staring at Yunho.

 

“Yeah,” Yunho nodded. He then averted his gaze to his sister. “Anyway, Mirae-yah, I’ve been looking for you for a while.”

 

What is it, oppa? Mirae signed.

 

“You promised me that you’ll help me practice, remember?” Yunho reminded.

 

Mirae rolled her eyes, walking over to her brother as her hands went through patterns. You can already practice on your own, I don’t get why I have to help. Besides, you already healed your legs! You can move it just fine. Why are you still here?

 

Yunho gasped, placing a hand over his heart in mock hurt. “Are you saying you want me to leave?”

 

Mirae slapped her brother’s arm gently, pouting. Stop acting like a child, oppa.

 

“You are so mean to your oppa!” Yunho complained.

 

If my oppa acted like his own age, then maybe I’ll treat him nicely. If you want to act like a child, then that’s your choice. I’ll treat you like one too. Besides, this place is for people with sensory disabilities and for people who needs rehabilitation for their muscles or injuries. Why are you still lingering around here? Mirae signed exasperatedly.

 

Yoochun chuckled at the sibling’s argument, watching back and forth as Yunho whined and Mirae reprimanded him. He translated Mirae’s answers for Junsu, who only looked on in confusion.

 

“Why do you want me to leave that much, hmm? Are you hiding something from me?” Yunho pried.

 

I’d be fine with you being here if you really were here for me. But I know you’re here because of Jaejoong oppa. Mirae argued.

 

Yoochun smirked, finding an opportunity. “Yeah, hyung, aren’t you hurting your dongsaeng’s feelings like that? This is so sad for poor Mirae.”

 

“I am not here for Jaejoong!” Yunho denied.

 

“Right, of course you’re not,” Yoochun teased.

 

“Aish, Rae-yah, let’s go,” Yunho said. He grabbed his sister’s wrist, tugging her out the door.

 

Yoochun laughed at the action. He stood with Junsu in the room, watching as Mirae sent them a smirk in victory.

 

“Be careful. Jae hyung might get mad at you for handling one of his favorite dongsaengs like that,” Yoochun called.

 

The only response he received was the slamming of the door, making him cackle in glee. He turned to the side, going silent as he saw Junsu looking at him with a mixture of confusion, shock and wariness. Yoochun cleared his throat in embarrassment.

 

“Sorry about that. I got a little carried away,” Yoochun apologized.

 

“Umm… It’s okay,” Junsu replied, not knowing what to say.

 

“Let’s go to the dance studio next,” Yoochun said.

 

The two of them left the music room, heading to the dance studio. On the way, Yoochun decided to fill Junsu in about what happened in the music room. He knew that the younger was utterly confused by the events and he wanted to make sure that Junsu had some knowledge of it, instead of being kept in the dark.

 

“So this is the dance studio,” Yoochun announced, pushing a door open.

 

Junsu looked inside the room, staring in awe. It was a normal dance studio with hardwood floors, mirrors and sound equipment placed on a corner. There was a bar connected to the wall opposite of the mirror. There was a thin, lanky guy leaning on the wall, sitting beneath the bar, with a woman hovering over him.

 

“Let’s try it one more time for today,” the woman said gently.

 

“I can’t do it. We should just stop,” the guy said dejectedly.

 

“Hyukjae-yah, you can do it,” the woman encouraged.

 

“I can’t even walk without help, Boa noona. How do you expect me to do this?” Hyukjae responded, placing his head on his knees.

 

Boa sighed, kneeling beside him. “Hyukjae-yah, it isn’t meant to be easy. You have to work hard if you still want to use them. You just have to do it little by little.”

 

“I can’t do it,” Hyukjae cried.

 

“Oh, Hyukjae-yah,” Boa murmured, gathering the sobbing guy to her arms. “It will be okay.”

 

“What happened to him?” Junsu asked, staring at the crying guy.

 

“I think he damaged his legs, but he can probably still use them. He’s receiving therapy for him to be able to walk again by himself. He just needs to put strength back into his legs,” Yoochun said.

 

“Do you know him?” Junsu questioned softly.

 

Yoochun shook his head. “This is the first time I’m seeing the guy, but I do know the girl. She’s Kwon Boa, one of the employees here. I’ve known her for quite a while.”

 

“Has she been here long?” Junsu asked curiously.

 

“She’s been here for 2 years, since she was 20. She worked here to receive some training since she studied in the medical field. She decided to continue working here afterwards,” Yoochun explained.

 

Boa saw them through the mirror, quickly removing her arms from Hyukjae and standing up. She looked at the duo watching by the door in shock.

 

“Yoo-Yoochun oppa, what are you doing here?” Boa stammered with wide eyes.


 

I finally got around to updating! Thanks unnie for prodding me to update today, hahahaha. This is my gift. You enjoyed it, right? XD anyway, Junsu is slowly meeting people within the academy and new characters are being introduced. The story is going really slowly, isn't it? Should it progress a little faster? >< Yunho and Mirae have such a cute bond, don't you think? Yunho's turning out to be such a cute kid, sorry about that. I saw him hugging the huge ball like a koala, it was just too cute. I feel like he'll act like a child, hahaha. There was a tiny YunJae moment there too, HAHAHA. And... Who is Kwon Boa to Yoochun? What relationship do they have? Wait for the next chapter to find out! Thanks to everyone who has read this fic and supported it! Please comment and subscribe~~ thank you! ^^