2: ChenLay. Forever

The House at the Edge of the World

   

    Look there, you, at the shelf above the door. There are many books on it, as there are many books within this House. The books fill the House, spilling into every corner, waiting for their tales to be told. See the dark green book there? It is old, valued in it's world for being first. It tells the tale of a monster and it's creator. Its name is 'Frankenstein', perhaps you know of it? A monster tale.....Still that is not the story I am telling you. Hidden in this book is another story, the story of a Vampire and his mate. 

 

   

 

 

      Chen didn't remember being human. 

      He didn't remember what it even meant to be one. 

       Chen was a Vampire, and that was all he knew. He wasn't cruel or proud. He wasn't consumed by madness like many other Vampires. He wasn't heartless. Chen was loud, curious, and mischievious. 

      Impish, Lay called him. Impish. He watched Chen expore the world around him, eyes half closed. The sleepy look on his face betrayed how closely he was watching the younger Vampire. You're a devil. So curious, so impulsive. What did I do to wind up with a newborn like you?

       Chen laughed at him, sticking out his tongue. He knew that most Vampires were stoic and cold, prefering to be as far removed from the humans they once were. They hated emotions, shunning them in favor of logic ad strength. Vampires were quiet, deadly, and calculating. Chen wasn't like that. 

        He was as human as a Vampire could be. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        The first memory Chen had was dying. He was one of the rare Vampires that had no memory of his human life. He had no memories of watery tears, family, heartbreak or joy. All Chen remembered was pain. He remembered screaming in the darkness as he felt the Vampire's poison coursing through him. His blood froze in his veins and his heart stopped. 

      Transforming into a Vampire meant dying. 

      Chen didn't remember living. He remembered dying. 

      In death came Lay. 

      A hand grasped his arm, telling Chen there was life within the shadows. You're alright, a gently voice whispered. You're doing well, the pain will go away...I'm watching over you. Go back to sleep. 

       It eased the fear. Chen closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. 

       Time passed and then he woke. 

       Chen opened his eyes, blinking rapidly. He was in a bed, covered in a thick, soft blanket. Groaning, Chen looked around him. The room was small, walls painted red and one wooden door. He in a breath, startled to realize he hadn't been breathing for a while. He didn't need to breathe. 

       "You're awake."

       Chen froze, now seeing the man sitting beside him. He was deathly pale, skin shining even in the dim light. His eyes were red, burning with something Chen had never seen before. 

        "It's been over a month since I turned you," he said softly. "I was worried that you were too far gone to survive the transformation."

       He smiled, revealing long, pointed fangs. Chen nodded as he kept talking. He didn't understand a word, but he was too tired to ask questions. He learned the man's name was Lay. Then his eyes slide shut and he slept.

       When he awoke Chen felt the thirst.

       It was burning him, screaming at him. Chen clawed at the blankets, feeling the overwhelming urge to feed. His eyes turned red and he cried out. 

      "Lay! Lay!"

      Lay told him to hold on, and vanished through the door. Less than an hour later he returned with Chen's first meal. It was a scrawny man, who screamed curses down on the two of them. Chen only saw red though, and understood that he needed to stop the raging thirst. A moment later blood was everywhere and he was it in. 

       Lay watched him from the door, content to let him eat. 

       "I'm sorry he was so thin," Lay said. "When it's safe, I'll take you outside and you can choose your own prey."

        Chen stood up from the mess. It was stange, horrific even, but he didn't know anything else. 

      From the moment of his birth, Chen only knew Lay. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Months later, Lay decided it was safe enough for Chen to leave the two room house. Chen was ecstatic. The tiny space was driving him insane. He knew there was a huge world beyond the door, but he had only seen a bedroom and a kitchen. He was bouncing off the walls, jumping around and badgering Lay with questions. Lay thought he was cute, and smiled widely at Chen's excitment to see. 

      Chen stepped through the door, eyes wide at the night forest. The moon rested in the stars and snow covered the ground. Chen laughed. He couldn't help it, but he ran. He flew through the trees, running faster and faster. He heard the wind, the animals sleeping, Lay following behind him. 

       The world was huge and beautiful. 

       Chen tripped and flung himself into a snow bank. 

      Dazed, Chen staggered to his feet. Lay appeared, laughing as he steadied him. Chen stared at his arms, marveling at the unbruised skin. Lay brushed the snow off his shoulders and from his hair. Taking Chen's hand in his, Lay guided him back towards the cabin. 

     "Don't worry," he said. "You'll learn to control everything soon enough. But not here. Tomorrow night we'll head south, towards the cities. I spotted a Hunter yesterday, and he'll find us soon." Lay squeezed Chen's hand. "There will be more,  and we can't risk staying here."

     Chen tensed at the tone of Lay's voice. Something told him that there shouldn't be a danger that Lay couldn't handle. Lay could do anything, couldn't he? He was, father wasn't the right word. Lay had created him, but he wasn't Chen's father. Lay was too.....Chen didn't have the words to express it. But the way that Lay looked at him when he thought Chen wasn't watching. The way he held his hand and traced patterns into his skin, the way Lay hugged him and his hair. It was not fatherly. 

      Lay was something much different. 

      Chen still had to learn the word 'mate'. 

 

 

 

 

   

            Chen learned a lot about being hunted though. In this world, Vampires were hunted mercilessly by secret orders of humans. The Hunters dedicated themselves to killing since birth, and they were deadly. Usually Vampires gathered in Covens to thwart them, but Lay and Chen were a Coven of two. They, for a reason that Lay never really explained, avoided Vampires more than any humans.

     Chen didn't question it. Lay would protect him. He always did.

     When Chen was little over three years old, he met both Vampires and Hunters. Lay and Chen were in Paris. A coven of Vampires had surprised them, and Lay had dragged Chen to the tombs beneath a Cathedral to hide. Chen clung to Lay inside a stone coffin. They could hear the Vampires crawling around them. Chen trembled, feeling Lay tense as the Vampires came closer.

      "Lay," Chen whispered, not sure what was going to happen. Lay hushed him, holding him firmly beneath him. 

      I'm here, his touch said. I would never let them hurt you. 

       The footsteps came closer. Lay tensed, ready to flew out in defense. But the footsteps kept going, fading away. 

      The noises stopped, leaving the two of them lying in the darkness. Lay relaxed, but he didn't let go of Chen. Instead, he leaned forward, brushing his lips against Chen's forehead. 

     "Chen...." he whispered, his hands sliding up up Chen's sides. Chen stayed still, not breathing as Lay continued to touch him. They had cuddled, but never like this. Lay's lips brushed against Chen's face again, his hands his neck and face. Chen trembled. He wanted to touch back, to feel how Lay felt. Before he could work up the courage, Lay pulled away. 

     "Let's go," Lay said. He began sliding the top of the coffin off. Groaning, it moved slowly. A sliver of a pale light appeared. 

      BANG!!

       The stone flew apart around Lay's hands. He recoiled, pushing Chen down. With a vicious growl he flung off the top and leapt out. The stone was slammed down in place, leaving Chen in darkness. Stunned, he froze. Outside there was snarling, gunshots, and screaming. 

     "Lay!" Chen cried out. He grabbed at the lid, struggling to find a handhold to move it. Silence came. Chen stopped, trying to listen. 

      Let him be okay....

      Finally finding a crack to slide his fingers in, Chen pried the lid of the tomb off and crawled out. 

     "Chen," Lay warned. The Vampire held the remains of the Hunter in his bloodied hands. "We need to go. I know this Hunter, and he always works in a large group. His partners will be here soon."

      Chen's stomach twisted as he stared at the Hunter's body. He didn't look very old. He was young, with pale skin and big eyes. He was childlike in a way. Blood poured from the gaping wound in his neck, flesh torn to shreds. 

      Lay had not been kind. 

      "We need to go," Lay said, pulling him away. "Chen, come."

      His voice was higher than normal. Chen realized that Lay had been scared. 

     Of what he didn't know. 

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

        When Chen was 26, he learned what a mate was. 

        They were in New York when an entire Coven snuck up on them. Lay dragged Chen away from the fight, running through the back alleyways. On reaching a small, run down shop, Lay threw open the door and pushed Chen inside. 

    "Stay here," he said. "Stay here and don't you dare leave."

     Then he was gone. 

     "Hello there," a quiet voice echoed. Chen spun around, searching for the speaker. It was a young man sitting at a small table. He waved, sipping his cup of tea. 

     "Lay told me you would be visiting, but I didn't expect it to be just ahead of an entire Coven."

      Chen backed up, hand reaching for the door knob. "Who are you?" he asked. Lay wouldn't leave me with someone he didn't trust....right?

      "My name is Sehun," he said. "And you're Chen. Pleased to meet you."

      Chen moved forward, shaking the offered hand. Sehun motioned him to sit, and Chen awkwardly settled into the chair next to him. 

     "I'm an old friend of Lay's," Sehun continued. "If friend is the right word."

      "Is Lay going to be okay?" Chen asked. 

      Sehun laughed. "Of course Lay will be fine. He's the most powerful Vampire I've ever met, and that's saying something. The Coven won't hurt him. Tire him, but he'll win. Don't you trust your mate?"

     Chen frowned. "He's not my mate," he said. 

    "Oh?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. "He hasn't claimed you yet?"

    "Claimed me?" Chen echoed. 

     "He hasn't told you anything," Sehun said, rolling his eyes. "He's useless...."

     Sehun poured himself more tea, sipping the warm liquid. "Vampires, and they won't admit it, act like wolves when it comes to mating. Two people that will complete each other, or tear each other apart. I'm not sure which one you two are. But like it or not, Lay's fallen for you, and he won't let you go easily. Perfect if you love him. If  you don't....." Sehun left it there. 

      Chen remained silent. Sehun went up to bed, telling him he was welcome to stay on the couch until Lay returned. It was raining now. Chen sat in the dark, listening to it pour. 

      Is Lay my mate?

      Chen was young, and he didn't remember love from his human life. Was the way Lay touched him love? The small glances, the barest contact of skin, and the thoughts swirling inside Chen's mind love?

      He didn't know. 

      Sehun's final words to him still echoed in his head. 

      Remember Chen, you are young and have all of eternity in front of you. Just because Lay loves you doesn't mean you have to love him. It's happened before. It's rare and it's devasting, but it happens. If you ever want to leave, give me a call. He's dangerous and he won't let you easily. 

      Chen's train of thought was broken by the door opening.  Lay entered, skin stained with the blackened blood of the living dead. His eyes glowed dark red, and the locked onto Chen. 

     "Chen...." he said, crossing the distance quickly. He crawled onto the couch next to him, wrapping Chen in his arms. "I came back," Lay said. "Are you happy?"

      Chen nodded, curling up next to Lay under the blanket. The older Vampire responded by trapping Chen's leg with his own. His strong arms tightened their hold, and Lay looked at Chen like he never had before. 

      That night Chen really did learn what a mate was. 

      Lay kissed him gently, pressing their lips together. Moving slowly, his lips trailed down from Chen's lips to his neck. Lay's grip on him tightened, and he rolled on top of Chen. Straddling Chen, he began moving his kisses lower and lower. Chen didn't think of stopping it, he didn't want to stop it. All he wanted was Lay. 

       Lay promised him forever that night. 

     

 

 

 

 

      Lay remembered what it was like to be human. He remembered the pain, the struggling, and the cruelness of it all. Lay was transformed over a 1,000 years ago by the leader of the Blood Rose Coven. The Coven was the largest in China and the strongest in the world. Not even the Hunters dared cross into their territory without permission. 

      In that Coven, Lay had quickly realized that being a Vampire meant cutting all ties to human emotion. It meant eternity, and he used his time well. He soared through the ranks of the Coven, raising until he was second only to the leader himself. 

      It was enivitable that the leader's daughter would fall for him. Xia-Lin was her name. A beautiful, ethereal Vampire that claimed Lay as her mate. Lay didn't believe in something as human as love or destiny. Being with her meant power. 

      Lay took it. 

      He was prepared to rule the Coven as soon as something happened to the leader. Maybe he would be that something. But then the dreams started coming. 

      He lay next to Xia-Lin and his dreams were of a dark haired boy laughing at him. He was always partly hidden, something vague and unattainable. Lay at first ignored the dreams. But they kept coming and soon Lay was driven mad  by the boy who wouldn't stop laughing. 

     When he asked the Coven healer for help, he was told there was one way to stop the dreams. 

     The boy was his mate. Xia-Lin was not. If Lay wanted to be happy, he would leave. 

     Lay didn't even stop to think. He packed his things and he left that night. He searched the entire world, driven on by the image of a boy with dark hair and laughing eyes. It took hundreds of years, but Lay found him. 

      Chen was dying then. Lay had stumbled across the gathering in the woods, and he didn't think much of it. An execution of yet another human. Lay nearly left. Then the smell of the boy's blood reached him and Lay's world stopped. 

      It was him. 

       Roaring, Lay threw himself at the men. Seconds later they were all dead. Growling viciously, Lay picked up his mate and fled into the mountains. He did the transformation as soon as he found a cabin and removed its owners. One bite, and the poison did its work. 

      Chen awoke a Vampire, and it was all Lay could do not to claim him there. But Chen was young and had much to learn. So he waited.

       And waited, and waited. 

       Now, on the night he had wiped out much of the Vampires hunting them, his wait had ended. Chen had agreed to be his mate. Lay had marked him as his, and nothing could take him away now. 

          He's mine, Lay thought, Chen's mine forever. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         Chen was a little over 63 when they moved to Seoul. Chen was excited because it was the closest he had ever been to China. Lay had told him tales about the East, about China, but they had not dared go there for some reason. Chen didn't know why. So close to the Blood Rose Coven, no Hunters dared follow them. They were free to explore the City by night. 

          And explore Chen did. Everything here was strange and new to him. He darted around the markets, seeing the lights, sensing the people crowd around him, listening to the music pouring from the night clubs. Lay laughed at him, finding his wide eyed expressions 'cute'.

       Lay didn't mind Chen's never ending questions, or the tricks Chen pulled on him. He did not like the one time Chen had stepped away from him, vanishing behind a garlic truck. Lay had lost his scent and panicked, shoving his way through the crowd viciously. "CHEN!" he cried out. "CHEN!"

        "Lay?" Chen asked, appearing from the sea of people. "What's the-"

        Lay cut him off by pulling him to his chest. "Don't you dare do that to me," he said, fingers digging into Chen's arms. "Don't you dare."

         I thought she'd taken you away.....

        After that Chen stayed close to Lay's side. 

 

 

 

 

 

         Chen was getting older now. Wiser, stronger. He was still a very human Vampire, but he was able to see things more clearly than he had. Lay was hiding something from him, something dark and terrifying. Lay denied it, and Chen didn't press. 

         One night the two mates slept. Usually they slept during the day, avoiding the light that burned at their skin. But the day had been spent with Lay restlessly kissing Chen over and over again. "I love you," he breathed out, running his hands all over Chen. "I love you, I love you."

           Now Lay was sleeping. Chen lay awake beside him, listening to the rain coming down. They were tangled up with each other, still holding on even while Lay was fast asleep. It was something Chen was used to. But his still heart was twisting in his chest and he felt something stirring inside of him. Fear. 

           "Xia-Lin....." Lay whispered. His lips were barely moving, his voice so low that Chen almost didn't hear him. "Xia-Lin....."

           Chen stayed perfectly still. 

           He listened to the rain, to Lay breathing beside him, to his own heart breaking. 

           Who's Xia-Lin?

 

 

 

 

            Chen called Sehun.

            Once he'd sworn he'd never ever have cause to do it. Once he'd been positive Lay would never give him cause to call Sehun. To take him up on his offer of telling him about Lay. 

              Those times were gone. Chen was 70 now. Older and more tired than he ever had been. Once Lay had promised him forever, an eternity. Chen and Lay were Vampires, and Chen knew forever was an actual possibilty for them. Now Chen wasn't sure he could live through eternity with name Xia-Lin hanging over him. 

           Sehun knew exactly whay Chen was calling. He started the story as quickly as he could, aware that Lay was out hunting and their time was short. 

           "Chen," he said. "I'm so sorry, I thought....I thought a lot of things, but now it doesn't matter. Lay is far more crueler than I thought."

 

           Chen twisted the phone in his hands, feeling the tears coming. "Wh-what is it?" he whispered. 

           "Her name is Xia-Lin, Princess of the Blood Rose Coven. I, I found a note. It was written a long, long time ago. Do you want me to read it?"

           Chen nodded, then verbally said yes remembering Seun couldn't see him. 

           "My dear Xia-Lin," Sehun read aloud. "I am writing from the outer border of our Coven's lands. This letter will be short, but I will be leaving soon to fight the invanding Coven away. Your father has given us his blessing. Our engagment is set, and will be announced as soon as I return to the Coven. You and I will be mates, joined forever. I hope to bring you joy, and am happy with this union. Until we meet, Lay......"

           Silence.

            "Chen?" Sehun asked. "If you want out, run now. Don't look or hesitate. Run for it. If you make it out, there will always be a place here for you."

           "Thank you," Chen whispered. He hung up and stared at the wall.  Lay had a mate. A mate that wasn't him. Lay belonged to a princess. Chen trembled. What am I then? A fling? A toy? I-Lay has never done anything to hurt me......how could this real?

           I have to get out. 

           Chen's mind was a mess. Everything was blurring, spinning out of his control. Letting out a shuddering sob, Chen stood up. He needed out. He needed out now. Lay had lied, and forever was nothing more than a lie. 

          He was halfway down the hall when the front door opened. Lay stepped in, his eyes glowing red in the darkness. Lay paused, hand hovering over the lightswitch. Chen could tell he was taking it in, the sight of him standing there crying. 

       "Chen?" he asked. 

       Chen turned and walked into the bedroom. Moving automatically, he took the bag out from under the bed. ping it, he threw it down and went to the closet. Lay entered, standing silently in the doorway. He was blocking Chen's escape route, but he supposed it didn't matter. Vampires could move faster than humans could blink. If Lay wanted to stop Chen, he could do it at any moment, from any place in the apartment. 

         "What's wrong?" Lay asked, worry laced in his voice. Chen shook his head, throwing in whatever clothes he could find into the bag. "Chen talk to me."

         Chen paused over a book that he'd thrown into the bag too. It was green and old, a gift from Lay. Frankenstein, the dusty gold letters said. It had used to be his favorite. 

          CRASH!

          Chen threw it through the window, shattering it into pieces. Glass shards flew to the ground. They broke again as they hit the floor, flying into even tinier pieces. Now Chen was sobbing. The tears of a Vampire are rare, but he couldn't help it. He crumbled to the ground. 

          "Chen!" Lay cried, he fell to his knees, reaching out for him. Chen flinched away. 

          "I'm leaving," he whispered. 

          Saying it out loud makes it real. 

          "I'm leaving," he repeated, louder. 

           Forever is a lie. 

          "Leaving?" Lay asked sharply. "Where are you going? Chen's what's happening?"

         "I---I'm going to go live with Sehun," he said, covering his face with his hands. "I'm leaving tonight."

        Lay gripped Chen's shirt, breathing becoming ragged. "Sehun? What does he have to do with this? Chen, calm down and tell me what's wrong. I swear I'll do whatever it takes to fix it-"

         Chen smacked Lay's hand away. "You can't fix a damn thing. I'm the one doing the fixing. I'm leaving and you can go back to China." He in a breath. "Go find Xia-Lin," he murmered, so low he didn't think Lay could hear. 

       "Xia-Lin?" Lay hissed, eyes glowering red. "Xia-Lin?" 

       Chen wiped his eyes. He looked at Lay. Too late he realized he shouldn't have said that. Lay sat deathly still, face scowling and fists clenched. Chen held up his hand, trying to back up. Lay had never been this angry before. Still, Chen couldn't help the bitter words slipping out. 

         "She's your mate isn't she? Go find her....I'm leaving and now you have no responsibilites dragging you down. Go back."

         Chen moved to go. Lay lunged forward, catching him. Lay stood up, pulling Chen to his feet. He dragged Chen to the bed, forcing him to sit. Lay was shaking now, fangs bared. 

         "What the hell?" Lay snapped. "You're not my 'responsibility', you're my mate!"

         If Chen hadn't been so tired, he would heard the desperation in Lay's voice. But he didn't hear it and he was getting desperate too. 

         "Lay I don't want to hear it!' he cried. "I don't want to hear you lying. Let me go and you'll never see me again. I promise."

          Lay moved to his knees, wrapping his arms around Chen's torso. His eyes were wide and leaning on being wild. "Chen," he begged. "Xia-Lin is not my mate, she'll never be my mate. YOU are the only one I will ever be with, if you leave me there'll never be another. I was going insane without you, and that's why I turned you, because if I let you die there I would've died too."

           Lay bowed his head, burying his face into Chen's lap. His grip tightened. "Don't leave me," he whispered. "If you leave me, I'll die. Please, please, Chen..."

       Chen stared down at him. He had never heard Lay sound like this. Never so fragile and scared. He shook his head, fighting back the tears. Lay looked up, eyes full of tears too. Chen blinked in surprise. Lay never cried. Lay was too strong to cry. 

          "Lay," Chen said. "I, I....."

          Lay stood up, pushing Chen down. He crawled on the bed, lying himself beside Chen. His eyes were still filled with tears. Chen wanted to run away. He didn't want to see Lay like this.Not like a lost child begging him to stay.

         If I don't go now I'm never going. 

         "Chen," Lay whispered. He took Chen in his arms, pressing their bodies together. "Chen, Chen, Chen....." he breathed, kissing Chen's neck desperately.  

         "Stay," Lay said. "Stay."

          Chen was torn. He wanted to run, he wanted to get away from the ugly feeling twisting his heart. He wanted the pain of Xia-Lin to go away. He wanted to forget. Running now would end it, wouldn't it?

           But Lay was lying next to him, his face buried into his neck. Don't go, he begged. We promised forever. Don't go. Don't leave me. 

          "Forever?" Chen whispered. "Did we mean forever?"

          "Yes," Lay said. "I meant forever. Chen, stay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Chen was older. He was wiser, more cunning and cold than he had been when his life started. Chen's heart had stopped beating years ago. His human blood freezing in his veins. Chen was a Vampire. 

           A very human Vampire. 

          Chen didn't have the cruelty to leave. On that night so long ago, he too promised Lay forever. Promises meant something. Chen didn't leave. He stayed beside Lay, wrapping his arms around him. Lay tensed, as if he was afraid that was Chen's good-bye. 

          "I'm here," Chen whispered. "I'm here."

           Forever means something. 

           Eventually Lay relaxed. He shifted himself upwards on the bed, drawing Chen to his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair, laughing breathlessly as he realized Chen wasn't going anywhere.

         "I love you," he said, kissing Chen. "I love you."

         Chen smiled, gripping Lay's shirt. "I love you."

         Love is forever too. 

         They laid on the bed, listening to the rain coming down.  

         "Sehun told you?" Lay asked. 

           Chen nodded. He curled up closer to the older, drawing the blankets over them. "I asked him."

            Lay sighed. "I'm so sorry Chen, I should have told you. I should have been honest as to why we were always running, that it wasn't normal. But I-" his voice caught. "I was terrified that if I told you the Blood Rose Coven was after me, if I told you it was because of Xia-Lin.....that you would leave. I wouldn't blame you....and I was selfish and lied."

           He paused. "I don't want to live without you."

           Chen took his hand, it gently. "You won't have to," he said. "Forever remember?"

          Lay nodded. "When I find Sehun I'm going to kill him." he growled. 

          "That's a little harsh," Chen said, feeling his eyes starting to slide down. Vampires needed less sleep than humans, but they still needed it. He was exhausted. Lay kissed his nose, tucking the blanket around them carefully. 

         "Alright," he conceded. "I won't kill him. But let's get out of  this apartment. Let's go somewhere nice, like Gangnam or Tokyo. Name a place, we'll be there in week."

         "I don't care where we go," Chen said. "Let's just go together."

        It's not all fine. Xia-Lin will always be hunting us. The humans will always hate us. We will never have a normal life, even for Vampires. But that's okay.

       "Forever," Lay whispered into Chen's ear. "I will love you forever."

        Forever is the promise. 

        In the end, that's all we need. 

         "I love you Lay."

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        

      

       

       That is the end of the tale

         There is more to it, much much more. Chen and Lay are immortal, and their story will go on for a long, long time. However I do not know more. The tale ended, and I, the Story Teller, can only collect them, I do not know where they come from nor how to create them. I suppose it doesn't matter if they were caught in the end. They loved each other, and no one could take that away from them. Their destiny was written in the stars.

        Do you want to hear another tale? I have so many more to tell. I- oh I can feel Chanyeol coming. Slowly, taking his time. How very much like him. If you are curious, Chanyeol is.....how do I put it? He is the only other being in all the Universes who's story is hidden from me. He is a mystery, coming and going without warning. No stories of this incarnation appear in this House. I know less about his story than I do about mine.

      Chanyeol....perhaps he's the one that built this House, who brought me here and perhaps he gathers the stories. But I doubt it. He is far too loud and scatterbrained for that. Who knows who created this place or even me? But still Chanyeol is coming.

      He will be here in a few tales' time. Will you stay and listen to more?  

                  

 

 

 

 

 

 

             Hello dear readers ^_^ Here is the next story, and the introduction of Chanyeol! He will making an appearance in a few chapters. Thank you all so very much for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting, it's very encouraging and makes me want to write beautiful stories. :) Have a wonderful day everyone.