Hunhan: I'll Catch You One Day

The House at the Edge of the World

              

     The first story I will tell you, you, is one that took place in your own World. It is a story that has been told before, perhaps in many different forms....however it is still a story to be told. Look up there, on the porch is a wind chime. It is crystal, and when the light hits it it shines rainbows through the House. It chimes with the wind, and on the wind came the story of a boy who ran. 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

        The first time Luhan met Sehun was when he was seven. He'd seen the boy before, (after all they lived in Claimsdale.....a town so small that everyone knew everyone) but he had never taken notice of him. Some people seem so invisible to others. Never seen, or remembered or troubled by people. They are always there, slidding through the cracks without anyone noticing. Invisible and strange. 

     Sehun was one of those people. 

     It took something big to make Luhan notice him. That something was a teacher screaming. Looking up from the toys he was playing with, he saw their teacher covered in mud. He laughed at that, because who sees a teacher like that? Teachers have authority, to a second grader like Luhan, they had absolute authority and control. 

    The idea that a small, scowling first grader with a fistful of mud upstaged that authority made Luhan laugh. 

     Then he realized the teacher was still screaming, not loud frightned noise, but words of anger. He grew furious, balling up his fists. The boy looked like he was going to cry, face scrunching up in pain. He was so small and pale....like the fairies Luhan had seen in his book of fairytales. Whoever made a fairy cry was despicable in his eyes. 

     Luhan never reached them. The boy lashed out. Kicking the teacher in the legs he ran from the playground. For such a little thing he outran the teachers. 

     Luhan was left standing in the middle of the playground. He didn't realize it then, but he would always be watching Sehun run away. 

      Four hours later the school finally called his parents. Luhan heard his mom talking about it on her cellphone as they drove home from school. Sehun still hadn't been found. That worried him and he didn't even know why. He asked his mom about it and was shocked to find out that Sehun lived in the house behind theirs. 

     Luhan felt horrible knowning Sehun had been invisible for over four years. 

     "What if he's in trouble?" Luhan insisted as they drove up to their house. "He's out alone, what if he needs me?"

      Rolling her eyes, his mom told him in no uncertain terms. Sehun did not need him. His parents would deal with the situation. Luhan, not knowing why he cared, stomped his foot and run up to his room to cry. He slammed the door shut behind him and threw himself on his bed. 

       He screamed when he landed on Sehun. 

       Luhan wanted to tell his parents, but Sehun convinced him not to. All he needed was a place to hide until he was ready to go home. Unsure, Luhan promised never to tell. 

       "You know," Sehun said, curling up on the bed beside him. "I like you."

       Seven years old and Luhan lost his heart. 

 

 

 

    

 

 

        Luhan learned that Sehun had been born to run. He did it every chance he had. He ran to Luhan's house, he ran to school, he ran in the woods and inside their houses. He ran everywhere at anytime. Luhan thought his friend looked the happiest when he ran....

      However the times when Sehun ran the fastest wasn't when he was happy. It was when he wanted to escape. A situation would arise, scaring Sehun. He could never handle it and he would be gone. Luhan could only stand where Sehun had been and watch the feet flying away from him. Whoever was nearby were shocked, staring in desbelief at the boy who ran. No one ever thought to follow Sehun until he was gone from sight. 

     By then it was too late. 

     At first everyone thought it 'cute'. They thought it was a phase the child would grow out of. But Sehun grew older and he began to run more and more. Time passed and Sehun learned there were more frightening things in the world than yelling teachers. 

    This was what no one seemed to understand. Luhan laughed at the school counselors. They couldn't understand that Sehun wasn't running from a bad grade, an argument or his behavior.

     Sehun ran from things that would hurt him. 

    Luhan knew that, and he knew that once Sehun was afraid no one could catch him. Everyone tried. It became a running joke in Claimsdale, a bet on who would be the one to catch Sehun when he ran. It was a cruel game that Sehun won every single time. 

     No one could catch him. Not even Luhan. He tried to, every time Sehun ran he chased after him. It was something he didn't understand, could never understand. But there was a burning desire in Luhan's heart to be the one who Sehun stopped running for. 

    When Sehun turned fifteen his parents took him to pyschology specialist. Strapped into a car at 4:00 A.M, Sehun didn't have a single chance to run in the 6 hour drive into Seoul. The doctor was tall, old, with greasy slicked back hair. He told them Sehun had confrontation issues coupled with an anxiety disorder. 

     There were more words thrown in, but medical talked stripped away it was that they thought Sehun was wierd. 

     He ran away from that too. 

       Luhan was sixteen on that day, lazily waking up when his mom knocked on his bedroom door. He opened it up and she handed him the phone with a tired expression on her face. It was one he'd seen before. "It's Sehun's mother," she said. "She needs to ask you something." 

     Luhan held the phone up. He knew what they'd ask him. "Hello?"

    "I....it...Sehun ran off and we're in the middle of Seoul!" Luhan twisted the phone in his hands. Sehun had never run off someplace that big before, not without taking him with him. Why would Sehun take off like that? Didn't he know better?

    Sehun did know better. He just thought being lost in the middle of Seoul would be less painful that whatever he had to face by staying still.

    Sehun where are you?    

    The sobbing from the other end caught his attention again. "Where would he go?" Sehun's mother cried. "We've looked everywhere, there's no sign of him. He doesn't have his phone or money....he spends all his time with you, where would he go?"

     It was a plea for help, for Luhan to wave aside her fears and magically tell her where her child was. Luhan's heart sank. 

       Luhan was not magic. 

       "I....don't know," he whispered. 

       He never knew where Sehun went. He'd vanish for hours, leaving no trace behind. All Luhan knew was that he ran, and eventually he came back to him. 

     Until today that was enough. 

     "What is it?" his mother hissed. Her face was made her feelings clear. It's HIM again isn't it? The one who ruins your life? Luhan scowled at her, shutting the door. 

     "Is Sehun going to be okay?" he asked. 

    "He'll be fine..." his mother cried. "He's going to be okay."

    She hung up the phone. 

    Luhan laid on his bed with tears in his eyes. His mother knocked on the door, asking to come in. When he didn't reply she left him alone. If she had her way, Luhan would cut all ties with the 'mentally challegened boy' and be normal. 

      Luhan didn't think he could do that. 

     When Sehun appeared in his room late, late that night Luhan screamed at him. How the hell did he make it back without his parents? How could he do that to everyone? Didn't he care? Didn't he know how worried sick Luhan was?

      Too late Luhan saw he'd scared Sehun. His eyes were wide and his feet ready to fly. Sehun had never run from Luhan before. He didn't realize how much it would hurt if he ever did. 

      Already Luhan reached out to him with desperate hope that he'd stay. 

     Sehun didn't run away. He flung himself on the ground and sobbed. 

     That night Sehun slept in Luhan's arms. 

     Luhan knew then what he'd always known. Sehun was something he could never give up.  Even if Sehun ran away from him, even if he smashed his heart into a million pieces, Luhan would still be following him. Sehun had crossed the line from friend to beloved without Luhan realizing it. It was done so subtly, so quietly, so unthreateningly slow that Luhan hadn't noticed. 

      Maybe Sehun had never been 'just a friend'. 

       That scared him so much. What if Sehun wouldn't, couldn't, love him? What if one day Sehun ran away from him, ran away and never came back? High School was four years of an eternity. 

       Once it was over there were no promises that Sehun wouldn't run away from Claimsdale forever. 

 

      

 

 

             As they grew older, Sehun kept running. He couldn't be kept still. Not by his parents, not by any doctors or medicine. The best anyone could do was give him a phone and pray he'd make it back to them. 

        Luhan was silent when he heard everyone talk about Sehun. They thought he had a mental disorder, something wrong with him. They claimed he was 'unstable', 'weird', even a 'bad influence'. 

        He thought it strange that those who talked about it the most were the ones who didn't know Sehun. It hurt to know that his parents were among them. 

        "Luhan," his mother said from the driver's seat of their car. She looked over at him. "I don't think hanging around Sehun so much is a good idea. You're seventeen, almost eighteen. You haven't had a single girlfriend, or hung out with any other kids. Sehun's....nice.....but you need to do something else. What about Taeyeon? Isn't she nice? I hear she sings."

       Luhan was quiet. Taeyeon was nice. A kind, sweet girl with amazing grades and a beautiful voice. She was loved by everybody in Claimsdale. The kind of girl who grew up to run an orphanage or cure cancer. 

      Who could hate that? Who wouldn't want to date that? Taeyeon had expressed her interest in dating Luhan before, starting conversations, shyly glancing at him in class. No one knew why Luhan hadn't asked her out yet. 

      No one except Luhan. 

      All I want is Sehun....

      "Luhan?" his mom asked again. "What about it?"

      Luhan nodded. As much as he wanted Sehun, the idea that Sehun would leave was burned into his mind. Sehun ran away from things that scared him. What if Luhan confessing scared him? Sehun would run and never come back. 

     Taeyeon was a good girl. One that would never run away from something that scared her. 

      So he did it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      "Taeyeon?" he asked, taking the seat next to her. He was aware of the entire class staring him but he wasn't nervous. This was a boy asking out a girl. Nothing more and nothing less. 

     That was normal and unscary as hell. 

    "Would you go out with me?" he asked. Her eyes lit up and she was nodding even before he had finished. Luhan hugged her, biting his lip. 

      He didn't see that Sehun had run away. 

      The date with Taeyeon went well. Amazingly well. They went to dinner, than to the movies. Taeyeon was charming, smart, funny. She was beautiful and everything Luhan  had been told to want. 

       But late that night his thoughts weren't on her. They were on Sehun. All Luhan could see was Sehun running away. 

       Luhan didn't sleep that night. 

      

 

 

 

 

      A year passed and Luhan went into his last year of High School. He was spending all the time he could with Sehun, dreading the day he'd have to leave for College. Sehun, due to where their birthdays fell, was two years behind him in school. Luhan would gradute and Sehun would stay behind. It haunted him to the point he couldn't focus on anything if Sehun wasn't beside him. 

     "What are you thinking about?" Taeyeon asked, peering at him from across the lunch table. Luhan was jarred from his thoughts. He shrugged his shoulders.

     "Nothing, why what's up?"

     "You haven't been listening to a word I say," Taeyeonn said, tilting her head. "What are you always thinking about?"

      Luhan kissed her cheek and stayed silent.

     How could he ever tell her all he wanted was the silent boy who ran away? 

     Across the lunchroom Luhan saw Sehun enter. He waved at him, eyes begging him to come sit by them. Sehun looked away and left the room. Luhan's heart broke a little. Sehun never used to run away from him. 

      He didn't know how much more his heart could crack before it broke entirely. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     When Luhan graduated, he was supposed to be happy. He wasn't happy. Luhan was miserable. Graduation was everything he feared. Luhan would be gone and Sehun left alone. What would happen? Would Sehun fall in love with someone? Would he run off and never come back? 

      Had he guessed that Luhan loved him? 

      That was what terrifyed Luhan. Sehun had gradually been slipping away from him, spending more and more time running. He disliked coming over when Taeyeon was with Luhan and Taeyeon, never mean, seemed to be uncomfortable when Sehun did come. The end result was that Sehun rarely spent time with Luhan anymore. Was it because Sehun knew? 

      Did he see Luhan as disgusting? Something to fear?

      Was Sehun running from Luhan now?

      His mom knocked on his door, bursting in with pure joy on her face. Luhan shoved her arms away and ran to the bathroom to throw up. His mother might love this day, but all it meant was that he was leaving Sehun. 

       Luhan managed to make it to the school, nervous as hell. Taeyeon appeared, happy and smiling. She would graduate next year. His mom was gushing over her, saying how beautiful she was. Luhan knew it was true. Taeyeon was beautiful. He told her that and went to go sit down. 

      As soon as the day was over he'd break up with her. It wasn't fair to her to date him. Luhan knew who he loved, and it wasn't her. Luhan had dated her for over a year in hopes of showing himself he could live without Sehun. But he realized it wouldn't work. The second Sehun texted him, called him, someone told Luhan he'd run away, everything was dropped. 

      Sehun had Luhan wrapped around his finger. It was obvious when Luhan chose his college based on the fact that Sehun might want to go there. It was a small school, offered a variety of degrees and was close enough he could drive home to see him. 

      Luhan wondered when he started equating home with Sehun. 

      They called his name. In a daze he stood up and recieve his diploma. His parents were happy, his girlfriend happy, teachers happy. A sea of smiling faces and Luhan didn't see Sehun's. 

      It stung, but not enough for Luhan to not search for him. His heart cracked even more to see Sehun truly wasn't there. Luhan clmbed down as the the crowd cheered. His friends and family crowded around him, laughing and crying. Taeyeon came, eyes shining with pride. Luhan went to hug her, and their eyes locked. 

       In that moment he saw she knew. Taeyeon understood that she wasn't the one Luhan needed. She accepted it and kept smiling. Later that day he told her out loud and she cried. He felt like jerk but he had to do it. Letting Taeyeon go was the best he could for her. 

      The night before he left for college Sehun came over. His hair was messed up and his cheeks red from running in the wind. He took off his shoes and sat down on Luhan's bed. They didn't talk about graduation, or what Luhan was going to do. They didn't talk about Taeyeon or what had happened. They sat on Luhan's bed and played video games until they passed out. 

      Luhan was asleep. Deeply, deeply asleep. He didn't know when Sehun woke up. He didn't see when he leaned over to see if he was sleeping. He didn't feel it when Sehun brushed back his hair and kissed his forehead gently. He didn't hear how Sehun pulled away as if he had done somethign horrible. He certianly didn't hear him cry himself back to sleep. 

       It didn't occur to Luhan that Sehun wasn't running away from him. It wasn't because he was afraid of Luhan that he didn't show at the graduation. 

      Sehun ran away because he was terrified of seeing a pretty girl in a pretty dress kiss Luhan. 

      

 

 

 

 

         College was miserable for Luhan. He arrived thinking he could erase the memory of Sehun. He reinvented 'Luhan'. He wore the right clothes, said the right things, made the right friends. He was popular, making both girls and guys fall for him. 

         But he couldn't forget the one he'd fallen for. 

        The day Sehun graduated made Luhan so happy. He got up early, kicked his roommate awake, and carefully trying to look his best. Luhan showered, shaved, dressed and ridid it all because he thought he didn't look good enough. His roommate laughed, so Luhan hit him. Finally though he was out the door and driving back to Sehun. 

       Luhan never thought of Claimsdale as 'home'. He didn't even think of it as where his parents lived. It was where Sehun was. When he arrived he dropped by his parents' house. His mom knew where he was going and it saddened her. For the first time she came out and told him what she thought. 

        "Sehun.....is not good for you," she said. She clung to Luhan's hand, eyes begging. "Please don't go. Don't go to him."

       "Mom-"

        "No Luhan, please, please don't do this to yourself. I've seen the way you look at him. I know how much he means to you.....and he's going to do nothing but hurt you. He's not right in the head. It's been two years and all he does is hide. He's never going to be normal, he doesn't want to be normal. He's gotten worse. Don't expect him to stay. He won't."

       She looked like she was going to cry. "Don't go. For once leave him behind. Go back to college, find a pretty girl like Taeyeon and forget him. If you go now, you'll never be able to let him go no matter how far he leaves you behind."

    

       Luhan stayed silent. 

       He had nothing to say.  

       Sehun was the only thing in the world for him. He hadn't been back in two years because he was afraid he'd never be able to leave again. He stayed away. Now he was back, ready to face his problem.

      It was too late to run for Luhan, if Sehun wanted to break his heart all he could do was stand there and watch. 

        Will you run away from me?

          

 

 

 

            Nervous as heck, Luhan pulled up to his old school. He grabbed the roses he bought for Sehun, straightening his tie for the millionth time. His hands were sweaty and his heart racing. He hadn’t come back because he didn’t want to know that Sehun could be okay without him. Secretly he’d kind of hoped that one day he’d open his dorm room and he’d be standing there. Hair all over the place, eyes red and panicked. In his dreams they usually kissed there, running their fingers through each other’s hair. But by the time two years passed he’d settle for him showing up just to watch TV.

     Just as long as he was still the place he ran too.

     Luhan ditched the tie, feeling like it was suffocating him. Clenching the flowers like madman, he walked to the ceremony. He didn’t have the courage to sit in the front, so he found an empty seat far in the back. It was almost creepy how many people he recognized. They waved at him, seemingly surprised he was there alone.

     “You’re here?” a voice whispered. He turned and winced. Taeyoen stood there, wearing yet another beautiful dress. How old was she now? 19? The two years looked well on her, she had gone from pretty to beautiful. He stood up, awkwardly hugging her.

     “How are you?” Luhan asked for lack of something better to say. “I mean how have you been…it’s been a while.”

      She nodded, a wistful look on her face. “It’s been a while. I’ve been fine, I’m going to Seoul University now, I almost went into nursing, but now every time I see a child with problems all I can think about is Sehun.”

      “He doesn’t have problems,” Luhan said, almost irritated. Taeyeon nodded apologetically, waving her statement aside.

     “Sorry,” she said. “But I couldn’t do it, so now I’m going for adult education, maybe a P.H.D in something. I haven’t decided yet.” She drew in a breath. “How about you? No one’s seen you for two years and you suddenly show up at a graduation. You didn’t show for mine,” she said the last sentence almost bitterly. His eyes flicked to the line of graduates involuntarily. She nodded in confirmation of what she already knew.

    “You’re here to see him,” she said. “I think he’s the only thing in this town that you really love.”

    Luhan didn’t deny it. He stood frozen as Taeyeon talked. He wasn’t sure what to do. He twisted the flowers in his hands, desperately wishing the music would start so he could sit down.

    “I knew that when we started dating, but I didn’t want to admit it. I thought maybe if we started dating you’d leave him be. I mean you acted like you wanted to run away every time he talked to you, I thought that by dating me you were moving on.” She sighed. “But you couldn’t do it. Every time he showed you’d run to him without a backwards look. It hurt, it hurt like heck to see the only guy I’d ever liked was in love with the crazy boy.”

    "He's not crazy," he whispered.

    Taeyeon laughed. “You love him don’t you? So, so much. It took me a while to realize that you’d never get over him. I can’t explain it. We were in high school, everyone falls in love with everyone and nothing lasts. But what you’ve got, you’re never going to get over. That’s it's him.  I kind of wish that you’d done that with me, it must be nice for Sehun….to have someone like that, who’ll love no matter what.”

       Luhan didn’t deny it. All he could do was regret. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I kind of screw up.”

      “Yeah you did,” she said. “But it’s all right, everyone screws up at some point in their life.” She gestured towards the students. “So I take it you two haven’t been in touch?”

     More guilt. He shook his head. “Not really.”

     “I guessed that much, he’s been running all over the place since you left. No one can catch him and his parents gave up caring. Better than having a nervous breakdown I guess." Taeyeon took a deep breath.  "Someone tried to date him you know.”

     That stopped Luhan cold. “What?” he asked. “What?”

     That BASTARD, I’ll murder the idiot before Sehun dates someone…..I’m an idiot…..I’ll kill any OTHER idiot he tries to date.

     “It was really sweet the way he confessed,” -Taeyeon said. “Really brave to proclaim being gay in such a small town. He did it outside by the trees, he took his hand and poured his heart out. I thought was Sehun going to run away for sure, but he didn’t.”

     Now he’d bent the stems in half. If he didn’t run, did that mean he’d accepted the unknown rival? Luhan was terrified by the thought. Did he move on?

     “Sehun told him exactly how he felt. I don’t know what he said but the guy went away deflated and he just stood there. No one could make heads or tails of it and Sehun's family dragged him into the City for psych evaluations. Then he ran away.”

     “So there’s hope?” Luhan asked.

     “I guess,” she said. “But no one knows what’s running through Sehun's head. For all we know he likes girls. But all you can do is try, the worse he’ll do is smash your heart.”

      Her face twisted, tears gathering in her eyes.  Luhan's heart bent again, seeing how much he’d hurt her. Taeyeon shook her head and walked away. “Good-bye Luhan,” she called back. “I hope he likes you too.”

      He almost followed her, but the music started. He sat down as the students were called up one by one. He recognized most of them, not all, but most. There were the jocks, the beauty queens, the quiet ones, the nerds. He craned his neck, searching for the one he came to see. Sehun's name was called, and his heart stopped as the figure stood up. Gracefully he walked up the stairs and across the stage. Sehun didn’t look at the audience, keeping his eyes trained on his feet. Luhan tried willing him to look up, to see him and smile. Sehun didn’t though.

     Reaching the men, he shook their hands and took his diploma. The crowd clapped, the music played and he turned to look around. Luhan's breath rushed out of his body. Sehun was as beautiful as the day he’d met him in school. More so he guessed. It wasn’t that his face was ‘better’ or perfectly symmetrical or however people defined beauty. It was that he could see his personality written across it, and to him he shone like a star.

      Then in true Sehun fashion, he walked down the stairs and vanished around the stage. Luhan stood up and circled around as the next student was called. He didn’t see Sehun running, so there was a chance he was just standing behind the stage, bidding his time.

     Luhan slipped around the sound people, walking behind the stage. Sehun stood with his back facing him, fists clenched around the paper. Luhan didn’t hesitate this time. He reached out for him, putting his hand on his shoulder. He jumped, whirling around with a startled look. His eyes widened and his face went pale. Nervously, Luhan stretched his arms out.

       “Hey,” he said.

       Sehun stepped forward and hugged him tightly. Luhan wrapped his arms around him, lifting him up. Burying his face into his hair, he breathed in. Gosh Luhan missed this. Missed the feel of touching him, smelling him, being drawn in by everything uniquely him. His hold tightened, Luhan felt like he could never put him down again.

      He did though, keeping his arms around Sehun. He smiled at Luhan, no trace of the two years he’d missed. “Hey,” he said. “You came!”

      “Course I did, did you think I’d miss your big day?” he asked, trying to match his excitement. There’s something I need to say, but you’re not making it easy.

     “I didn’t know,” he answered frankly. “You missed everything else.”

     Luhan  flinched.

     “I’m sorry,” Sehun said immediately. “I didn’t mean that.”

     “It’s okay, I deserved that. I did miss everything and I’m an idiot. Forgive me?” Luhan asked, waving the roses around. He laughed, taking them away.

      “I do, thank you for the flowers.”

      There was a long stretch of silence, as though both of them were waiting for the other one to say something. Luhan let Sehun go and took a deep, deep breath.

     It was time to stop running.

     “Sehun” he started, determined to say what he needed. “Sehun I came back for a reason.”

     Sehun took a half step back, eyes telling Luhan he was getting ready to flee. Luhan hurried on. “I came back because I, I can’t live without you. I’ve been an idiot this entire time and I’m sorry, I’m sorry about wasting time and being scared. I’m sorry I run away to college and tried to forget you. It didn’t work, no matter what I did you were there. I couldn’t get rid of you and it scared me to death.”

       Luhan caressed his face, willing him to understand. “I’ve loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. It sounds cliché and it is. But it took me forever to understand it. When I did I was a coward and I hurt everyone, mostly me. Sehun.....I love you, please, please don’t run away. Don’t run away and leave me here alone. Tell me what you feel, stay with me.”

     Luhan's words hung in the air, pressing down on him. Sehun stood still, clenching the flowers and papers until his knuckles turned white. The look of shock was etched on his face, warning Luhan he’d confessed too late. That was alright, Luhan knew the chance he was taking. 

     And exactly like he had known when he was a teenager, his heart was Sehun's to break.

     “I don’t want to run,” Sehun whispered.

      “What?” Luhan asked, trying to make out the words? Did he say…?

      “I don’t want to run,” he said, looking him straight in the eye. “I want to stay, I want to stay with you.” Sehun stepped forward, dropping the items to the ground. Luhan pulled him close, pressing him tightly against his chest.

      “You want to stay?” he asked, half laughing in relief.

      Sehun nodded. “I want to stay."

       Luhan did laugh, throwing his head back and laughing until tears streamed down his cheeks. He pressed his forehead to Sehun's, kissing the skin softly. “Okay then,” he said, kissing him again and again. “You can run wherever you want, but not away from me.”

      Sehun nodded again, agreeing. “Never away from you.” He kissed Luhan on the cheek.  He tilted his head to whisper in Luhan's ear. “I don’t want to run away from you. I love you Luhan."

      Luhan kissed him on the lips.

       “I love you too.”

        I finally caught you Sehun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      That is where the story ends. Was it sad dear you? I suppose it might be. Humans have so many fears, I don't blame Sehun for running. But his story played out happily in this World. He and Luhan did not fare as well in the other tales they stare in. Confused? Don't be. This House holds all stories, stories of everyone named Luhan, of every version of him, of every reincarnation. There are millions of Univerese out there, with a million versions of the same person. All of them come here. There are even stories about me in here. Human Baekhyuns, immortal Baekhyuns, Baekhyuns who have had their heart broken and those who have died in pain. Some of my stories are happy, I'd very much have liked to live them....

      But I am the Story Teller and this is my tale. 

      If you would like, I have many more stories to tell. So stay around, hear the voices of the items around you. Everything has a story, and it is my duty to tell them. 

 

 

 

 

 

         Hello you! This is a monster of a first story, over 5,000 words long. I didn't expect it to go on like that! But here it is, in all it's unedited glory. I want to go through all 66 pairings of EXO, and will try my best to get it done. 

        Thank you for reading. Don't forget to up vote, comment and subscribe ^^