Nostalgia

Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sitting next to the window, staring as the rain drop. Today, we have no schedule. YG said that we should rest before we start our AON concert tour. I should be relaxed by the sound of the rain but it pains me now. I used to love rainy days. Used to. Not now. Every time it rains, I just remember him.

 

“Hunchae! Hurry we need to find a place. It’s going to rain soon!” Jiyong said, holding my hand while running. Dark clouds invading the whole sky.

“Wait Ji. I’m tired. You’re too fast!” I complained at him as he looks around to find a place to go. I looked up and felt a drop of rain fall into my face. “It’s raining Ji.”

“Aissh!” he said, still looking around. We were having a date at a park that is not known to many people. We went there so that fans won’t see us together and we also didn’t tell YG about this date. He will get mad and I don’t like get mad.

“There!” he exclaimed, pulling my hand. I got on my feet and followed him to a abandoned waiting shed. We stood there while watching the rain to fall on the solid ground. I dropped to my knees because it felt like my feet will come off anytime.

“Why did it rain today? The day I didn’t bring my car.” he complained. Brushing his shoulders slowly. “I checked the weather news today and they said it will be a sunny day. What a total .” he complained again. Getting his handkerchief out from his pocket and wiped my cheeks that got wet. I smiled at him as he stare at me.

“But today is a perfect day for me.” I grinned as he wipe my cheeks “It’s our first time to ride a bus together right? No fans have followed us and we were like a normal couple even if just today. Didn’t you have fun?” I saw him shake his head and he flashed a smile. The smile I fell for.

“I had fun today Hunchae. Every moment I spend with you is special. And you look beautiful today.”

“Stop being sweet oppa. Let’s just text someone to pick us here.” I told him with a chuckle.

He nodded and got his phone and started to dial someone. I looked around and found few people running, trying not to get wet by the cold rain. I watched a couple running. The boy is covering the girl with his jacket as they ran together. Sweet. I looked at the sky and the raindrop. I slowly extended my arm and watched as the rain drop on the palm of my hand. I smiled as I watch raindrops continue to fall to my palm.

“What are you doing?” I jumped a little by his sudden talk. I switched my gaze to him and found him staring at me with his phone in his hands and with the confused face. I grinned at him slowly and looked at my palm. “It feels great. The rain falling on my palm. It’s refreshing Jingyo oppa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter