Date I

Crazy in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! your girl is here!” Seungri shouted while playing with his phone. The boys of Bigbang are in their room, preparing for their concert in a few hours.

I hit Seungri’s shoulder playfully. “Shut up. You’re too noisy panda.” Seungri scoffs at me and continued to play on his phone.

Jiyong grinned and looked at me. “I miss you my Hunchae. What brings you here?”

I sat beside him and acted to be hurt. “Wae? Your gf cant come and wish him goodluck before his concert? Okay okay. I will go now.”

I stood up slowly but he caught my wrist and pulled me down then I hear him laugh.

“My queen is so cute. I’m just kidding about what I said earlier. That’s sweet of you baby.” Jiyong kissed my cheek and I blushed.

“The lovers are doing it again.” Youngbae said while fixing his clothes, smirking at us.

Jiyong laughed and hugged my waist. “You’re jealous because Dara noona didn’t visit you. I told you to be more affectionate towards her.”

Youngbae smirks at him. “Like what? Sneak in her room and leave the next day? I wonder what happened that night.”

I blush hard at Youngbae oppa statement and looked down. Jingyo and I are hanging out lately in my apartment to spend the time together.

He likes to spend the night in my apartment and all we do is cuddle and talk about things. He uses his old car and wears a big cap so that fans won’t caught him going in my apartment. Jiyong laughed at his best friend who is grinning now. “That’s a secret dude. Don’t tell anyone not even Seungri.”

Youngbae smacked his best friend’s arm and laughed. “Arra arra. YG will skin you both if he will know.”

One of the staff entered while holding a paper and whispering something on the phone.

“Everyone please proceed to the backstage. The concert will start in 5 minutes.”

“Nae!” all members of Bigbang said in unison.

I turned to my boyfriend and pecked his lips. “Have fun on your concert oppa.”

“I will. Will you be watching?” He slowly stood up and looked at me I nodded and smiled. “I will. I will watch my boyfriend rock the stage.”

I stood up and fixed his clothes. “Wait for me here. I love you.” He kissed my cheek and went beside s.

“I love you too oppa.” I smiled and watched the members and him go out.

I sat at the couch and watch at the monitor to watch the concert.

The concert ended with a blast and I eagerly waited at the room to see my boyfriend and like a flash h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter