Ch.3

We Got Married- HunU fanfic

---clip---

IU's POV

I suddenly receive a phone call during the car ride, and it's my manager. He said that mystuff is already sent to the place, I ended the phone call and continued the awkward car ride, just because I am nervous.

After 15 minutes, we arrived the place and Sehun gets off the cab telling me to wait. He rushed to my side and open the door for me. What a gentleman.

"Thank you....Hunnie..." I whisper.

I feel him smirk and he said, "What did you say?" he acts and put a hand cupping his ear at me.

"that's fine if you can't hear, SEHUN-SSI." I take a revenge and pout at him.

"awww....is my Jieunnie angwy at me?" he said in a baby voice and pinches my cheeks.

MC Room

Misun: awwwww (high pitch) how can they pretend like they have been together for years just on the first day!!!

Jinwoon: omg too cheesy for the singles...

 

Nayoung: ommo!! it's such a nice house! I am so jelly right now.

Misun: well since they are staying together in this house for two years so the team decided to give them a bit of a benefit.

---clip---

IU's POV

After we walk through the enterance gate, we will come across the swimming pool, it's currently night time so the pool is flashing some beautiful lights and there are some chairs for sun burning at the side.

"ommo, we can swim and have a little sun burn here some time!" I exclaim happily.

"yeah, so I can see you in your swimsuit" he smirks.

" not a chance" I joke and we walk to the door, We found an envolope with two keycards on the side.

"ohhh, such a high tech house, we don't need keys but keycards to get inside." Sehun said while opening the door and let me in, "ladies first" he smiles.

french-villa-living-room-white-sofa-cushion-roof-design

"omg!!!! I just want to live here forever!!!!" I exclaim.

"What if we really get a chance to live here?" Sehun, or Hunnie suddenly holds my hand and looks at me seriously.

"Well I won't reject that if there is really a chance" I smile and walk away to see the bedrooms, leaving him behind.

Image result for villa bathroom"

Omg! This room is so modern, I love it!" I jump on then bed and lazily stretch my body on it.

"let's go check out the other bedroom!" Hunnie suggests and helps me to get up from the bed.

"woa, Jieunnie, you are like... You weight nothing!" He exclaims.

"It's probably because of the showcase, I lose quite an amount of weight because of that" I say and continue," let's go!"

"don't worry, I will give you more to eat in the following days to make sure you look healthy enough" I giggle at his opinion and we walk to the other room. But the thing is, we can't find it...

PD-nim suddenly comes out of no where and tells us to read the card now, so we decide to head back to the room we found and read it.

Dear HunU couple,

Don't be that surprise that you can't find the other bedroom, because we only assigned one room for both of you, you two will have to sleep in the same bed in these two years.

Of course, not in a dirty way(smirk smirk).

WGM team

-=+=-

Black Room (1)

PD: What are you thinking when you have finished reading the card?

IU: well...of course I am so shocked at the moment and at that time, I am also worried about how Se...Hunnie... will feel when he needs to see my woke up face everyday... (sigh) but I guess I will just be myself then, it's the best solution to the problem, I think

-=+=-

<~=~>

MC Room

Nayoung: oh my, what is the team thinking of putting them together in bed ?! Their fans may go rage on this!

Misun: we'll see, maybe the outcome is out of our expectations! (evil smile)

Jinwoon: the team has really prepared for this...

<~=~>

-=+=-

Black Room (2)

PD: What are you thinking when you have finished reading the card?

Sehun: I am always curious about how girls woke up in the morning , but I don't really mind about it because they are just normal people. Honestly, I also don't look too good when I wake up so I am a bit nervous about how Jieunnie will look at me.

-=+=-

<~=~>

MC Room

Seulong: They are just worrying about how both of them will look at themselves when they wake up, such a sweet couple

Jinwoon: Nayoung-ssi, what do you look like when you just wake up?

Nayoung: ummm, like a refugee who just went through a 9.1 earthquake?

Misun: (laugh out loud) ommo

<~=~>

---clip---

IU's POV

Wait what? What am I gonna do, the EXO fans maybe furious at me?!?! And I don't look good when I just wake up, omg omg omg, what to do.

"so I guess we are gonna sleep in the same bed?" Sehun questions.

"well I mean if you don't want to I can just sleep in the sofa..." I said looking down.

"How am I gonna let you sleep on the sofa?" He said, oh wow, so he is like we are still gonna seperate and not sleep in the same bed.

"I don't mind if we sleep together," he lifts my head so I can see him smirking.

"well, I guess we should just follow what the WGM team says." I assure him.

"ok, let's go settle down our things and maybe we can have a chat after that?" Hunnie suggests.

"sounds like a plan" I smile and we start unpacking our things.

-after an hour of unpacking-

-=+=-

Black Room (2)

PD: how are you doing so far?

Sehun: Jieunnie is a very caring person, she will suggest to help me first before she unpacks her stuff, so we end up helping each other. (smiles warmly)

-=+=-

Black Room (1)

PD: Sehun-ssi said that you are a very caring person, because you offer to help him first before you unpack you stuff.

IU: Really? I offer to help him because I think it is what a wife should do? (giggle)

-=+=-

---clip---

Sehun's POV

It's now 1 am and we have finally finished unpacking and clean ourselves up. We are now laying our back on the back and having a nice little chat.

"maybe we should invite the EXO members and my friends to our house and have a nice house warming party." Jieunnie suddenly says.

"that's great, and we can also have a nice day at the pool" I said with a LITTLE bit of ambition.

"(yawn) I think it is too late, maybe we should go to sleep, you have scehdule tomorrow right?" Jieunnie asks me with her caring voice.

"do you have scehdule tomorrow?" I ask her.

"nah, the company decided to give me some time to take a rest from all those tiring practices."

We both get under the sheets and we have a little gap between us since we are still not very familiar with each other.

"good night Jieunnie."

"have a nice dream Hunnie"

----------

new chapter!

I think it is kind of a present for IU's birthday on 516:)

hope you liked it