Ch.4

We Got Married- HunU fanfic

---clip---

-the next day 6:30 am-

<~=~>

MC Room

(looking at the video of IU and Sehun sleeping, with Sehun having an arm wraped around Jieun's waist and their face being real close)

All: (cheer) oh!!!!!!!!

Seulong: they look so cute together!!

Jinwoon: the ship can finally sail!!!

Misun: I knew this will work already!( evil smirk)

Nayoung: they are like made for each other! (look at them dreamingly)

<~=~>

---Clip---

IU's POV

(yawn), I look at the clock, it's 6:30 now! I should probably get up and prepare some breaakfast for Hunnie.

After a few seconds, I am finally fully awake and all I can see is Sehun's face in front of me.

I am freaking out right now, and his arm is also wraping around my waist protectively, omg, what to do!!!

I decide to sneak through his arm and went out the door. I went to clean myself up and decide to make Sehun a traditional Korean breakfast.

-=+=-

Black Room (2)

PD: How do you feel about your wife preparing you breakfast?

Sehun: That's actually the first thing I want to try the most when I get married, I think that's really sweet.(blush a bit)

PD: But you actually do know that your wife sneak out and make you breakfast, right?

Sehun: Of course I know her sneaking out of my arm but I don't know she is actually making me a breakfast.

-=+=-

---clip---

-after 20 minutes-(a/n don't judge, as traditional korean breakfast have rice and soup in it, so it actually takes time)

IU's POV

I walk up to see Hunnie still sleeping on the bed lazily. So i go to him and poke his face slightly.

"Hunnie ah, wake up, you'll be late if you don't!" I whisper in his ears and giggle a bit.

"it's only 7, give me more time." Then he suddenly pulls my hand that is poking his face and I fall on the bed, with him hugging me again.

"ya...yah, Hunnie ah,i...it's time... for breakfast" I blush.

<~=~>

MC Room

Misun: oh~~~~~ Sehun-ssi, good job on doing those ageyo! Jieun-ssi said she liked that before

<~=~>

---clip---

Sehun's POV

mwo? Breakfast? "you prepared?" I ask sleepily.

"Of course! So just wake up, otherwise you will be late when your manager is here!" She manages to escape my arms and snatches me up.

I have a bad habit of wanting to ageyo when I wake up, so I automatically raised both of my hands and asked for a hug.

"aw, uri Hunnie likes ageyo?" she steps forward and leans down to give me a bear hug.

"so I now have enough energy to work after the hug" I give her a quick peek and go to the bathroom.

-10 minutes later-

Today the schedule is a photo shooting with a girl model, let's just hope that Jieun will not discover it...

I go downstairs to see Jieun washing the utensils and a full set korean traditional breakfast is on the table waiting for me.

"oh! Hunnie, good morning, have you slept well?"  

"It feels good as you are with me" I smirk a bit and sit down for the breakfast.

"oh wow, it's really good! It's been a long time since I have a regular breakfast, sitting down and chilling." I smile warmly, " thanks, my wifey"

She blushes and suddenly a honk is heard and we know that it's our manager.

She goes to open the door and let him in.

"yah, Sehun ah, look at you, enjoying your new sweet life here in the mansion and we all get to stuck in the dorm with these sweaty disgusting boys." Along with the manager, is the EXO-K members.

"welcome, welcome" Jieunnie invited them friendly, "Sehun is almost done with his breakfast, you guys can have a seat first, do you want anything to drink?" Well I admit I am a bit upset when she didn't call me Hunnie in front of my members.

Hyung seems like they want something else but he manager said," water will be fine." and he smiles warmly at Jieun.

"ok, you guys can chill here first" then she walk back to the kitchen to grab some water.

"do you need my help?" I speak a bit louder so she can hear me.

"It's ok, just enjoy your meal for now" she looks out a bit to give me an assuring smile and goes back to get the cups from the cupboard.

"yah, uri Sehun is finally growing up to be the husband?" Chanyeol teases.

"I thought you guys are calling each other nicknames tho," Baekhyun says.

"well we are but only when we are alone..." I said.

"What do you guys call each other?" D.O. asks.

"why not demonstrating for us?" Suho smirks.

Jieunnie comes back with the water and delivers to each member and the manager.

"Please take your time" she smiles and o'clock up my finished breakfast.

"Hey, remember to clean your mouth after that, or you may look not cool enough in front of your fans" she pouts a bit, and continue to clean the table.

"aren't I cool in your eyes?" I pout.

"well you are always the coolest in my opinion, " she smiles warmly and heads to the kitchen. After a while, she comes back and joins us for a leisuring seat.

"Jieun-ssi, we are just talking about you and Sehun's nicknames, what do you usually call him, or what does he make you call him?" Chanyeol smirks being the naughty one.

"ah...molla, oh, you guys better hurry, it's already late!" Jieunnie rushes upstairs and gets my coat.

"be careful, I'll be home waiting for you, Hunnie" I hear her whisper my nickname.

" Ohorat! I will miss you, JIEUNNIE!" I by yelling her nickname out.

"oh~~~~" the EXO members tease, "nice to meet you, sister-in-law! We are looking forward to the house warming a week later" they say.

"nice to meet you all too! Please take good care of Hu...Hunnie." she blushes after saying that. And the members tease again.

---after EXO left---

-=+=-

Black Room (1)

PD: I heard that you are going to the photo-shooting too, to surprise Sehun-ssi.

Jieun: yeah, since last time in my showcase he made me soup to drink so I decide to make something for him to eat during the rest time of the shooting.

-=+=-

<~=~>

MC Room

Nayoung: oh, Jieun is such a sweet girl

<~=~>

-clip-

IU's POV

"ok, I should start going to the mart or I will be late" I speak to myself as I grap a shopping bag and my purse and head to the mart which requires a few minutes walk.

When I arrive, people and staffs start to recognise me and ask me for signs and pictures.

"Unnie! I am your huge fan, what show are you shooting right now?!" A fan asks.

"uh, I am now someone's wife!" I smile and give her a hug.

"oh, does that mean you are on the WGM team? OMG, I really hope you are paired with one of the EXO members!" I smirk a bit and further ask her.

"so, who do you want me to be with to be exact?" I ask curiously.

"umm....I personally think unnie and Sehun-ssi will make such a great couple!" She starts to fangirl so hard.

"thanks, my dear, make sure to stay tune and maybe you will be surprised!" I said and start buying the ingredients.

---after a while---

Oh my gosh, it's too heavy! But no time to say things like this, I should start cooking right now...

----------

hope you enjoy:)