Ch.6

We Got Married- HunU fanfic

Before we start this chapter, I would like to say thank you to all the subscribers of this story, as the last time I post an update, and subscribers are flowing in! This has been a great day to me as at the same time, I got a 7 grade result in my IELTS test! So by here, I would like to list out and say thanks to all of you subs: (I will start from the bottom as they are the first to subscribe to my story:)) ririyin AdrianaLee sorashim anisnidya chipa210 haha1234567 Moon_Aranel liliuena Dhanaletta Angelicaiuex miss_yuki Angehollicexoiu Baekiu 

niel_april MADAIU ForeverUAENA Xiuhaniu yyryda bloopgloop ghina32127 sweetpinkmochi Sakyna93 myungsoobaekhyun iuexoinfinite 

DoJoon UaenaExoticInspirit nanaboo17 Taheera lydiakardinal mickzjeff LittleMissGummiBear iuExoikon littlejjang tsukasa_08 happystinko1512

thefake SNSDEXO989 nindyakesuma cuteXlilybear iuWinnerikonExo chany223 totorora octa82_ichigo Salsal28 itawindi thesyassi mints_ad96

Human246 tanpopo grthe05 sabrinav_123 Devils_messenger familywinnerx suesulong avr_afw nsmart695 fairyicy12 nuramaleena itzlisskyd

xiaohope Laurenzi BlEratri Elle2000 purple_sara Aznmafya hyuna246 i2uvanilla mellyqistina

Of course, I won't forget those who upvoted my book, you guys are incredible!!

ririyin liliuena xxxxxiu chipa210 niel_april Salsal28 Dhanaletta

----------so let's get started, shall we?----------

<~=~>

MC Room

Misun: Welcome back!!! Today we have do not have one special guests, but six special guests from EXO!!! Welcome guys!

EXO: Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! Exo-imnida!

Nayoung: wow there are actually a lot of guys in the studio today, I am about to faint!!

Jinwoon: wait, while you are about to faint, I am so curious about the story behind the HunU couple!

Kai: you'll see about that after watching the clip ㅎㅎㅎ

<~=~>

IU's POV

When I wake up in the morning, the other side of the bed is already cold as hell. I smiled weakly, not even bother to wake me up. I get out of bed and start cleaning myself up. I walk downstairs to see Sehun already sitting there reading the latest newspaper with prepared breakfast.

"wifey, morning! Did you sleep well?" he asks acting like nothing happened yesterday.

"yeah, of course" I lied. To him for the first time.

"Where is the lunch you cooked me yesterday? I can't find them. Originally I wanted to eat them for breakfast." he sit down opposite to me and hand me chopsticks.

"I ...I ate it yesterday for dinner..." well I can't tell him I dumped it as I don't want to see it. I lied, the second time, to him. But the different is, this time, tears start to play on the edge of my eyes again. I tried hard to face down, he seems to notice me acting weird.

"Wh...what happened, Jieun-ah? he was shocked and immediately went to my side and grab my face, wiping the tears off my face.

"no...nothing.." I can't help sobbing.

"no it's not nothing, you are crying! Just tell me what happened."

"Se...Sehun-ah, is that I am not good enough? You can just tell me! I can change for you, I just can't stand you finding other girls... I know I look like a kid still, I dont have the curves and I am not tall, and I cannot cook well. If you really want a perfect wife, I can just do some trainings, although it takes time, but I will sti..." I didn't even make to finish the sentence and I feel my lips being covered by something soft and warm.

Oh, that's a lip. Whose lip? Sehun's. 

...

Wait.

WHAT!!!

We are...legitimately...kissing. It is a simple kiss, but I feel save.

"Jieun-ah, what are you talking about? Why do I still need to find another one when you are here?" He leaves my lip and start caressing my head.

"(sob)aren't you (sob)thinking that Ahmin-ssi is(sob) way better than me so you start not caring about me?"

"you dummy!" he pinched my nose,"that was a dare they make me do, which they means the EXO members."

"wh(sob), what do you mean?" I ask weakly.

"Ahmin-ssi is known to have feelings for me, and on that day, we played truth or dare while we are resting. And I chose dare, so they punished me to stay with Ahmin-ssi for the rest of the day without complaining, or else they will reveal my top secret."

"really?" I pout.

"yeah! How can I lie to you? You are my wifey." he smiled while continue wiping the tears and kissed lightly on my forehead.

"well, I have something to confess to you..."

"what, tell me?" he sits next to me and listen to me.

"I lied about the lunchbox. I actually dumped them when I come back home, as it made me remember the incident yesterday with Ahmin-ssi." I look down a bit, "sorry, Sehunnie. I will make you a new one the other day."

"I am the one who needs to say sorry, you don't need to. We have played to over this time, even if they ask me to do the dare, I shouldn't have done that and just ask them to change another one."

I lean forward and hug him, "it's okay, just...don't do this again..." 

<~=~>

MC Room

Seulong: Ah! So it's actually you guys who make Jieun sad!!

Chanyeol: We need to so we will not reveal his secret.(all laugh wickedly)

Misun: ommo, what's the secret, is that something related to IU-ssi?

Xiumin:uh....you can say yes, but you can say no

Suho: We better leave Sehun to say that himself

Nayoung: aishi...it really bothers me when it comes to secret but I am not allowed to know that.

Lay: Don't worry, you will see in the future. He got permitted to reveal it.

<~=~>

Sehun's POV

"So, what is actually the secret about." She asks me excitedly. We are currently sitting by the pool side chilling out.

"ummmmm...I will consider telling you if you behave well..."

"What(high pitched)?! I am already being a very good girl, please tell me~~~~" she swings me arms while doing aegyo, oh my gosh, I can never resist her aegyo.

"I promise I will tell you, but not now." I pinch her nose and she pouts, looking at the water, "hm, fine~~~~"

"aww, don't be like tha...." I smiled and suddenly, the PD-nim hands us a mission card.

"oh! it's a mission card! It's been a while we actually receive one!" I put her head on my shoulder while we read it.

Dear HunU couple,

Do you guys dream to have a wonderful wedding overseas?

We are now giving you guys the opportunity to do this!

Please contact the wedding planner and decide where and how you will hold you wedding!

The WGM crew

"wifey-ah, we can finally hole our wedding! And it is overseas!" 

"ah!!! I am so excited!!!" she smiles happily, " lets contact this number and go to the studio to contact with the wedding planner" She walks back into the house without drying her feet.

"Jieunnie, come let me dry your feet, or else you will caught a cold...look at you being that thin! You should eat more! Oh wait, or I should feed you more."

<~=~>

MC Room

EXO: ssssi..... so cheesy... 

Seulong: wae...what's the matter?

Chen: it's the first time we hear Sehun saying these kinds of things...

Nayoung: well we always hear these so we will just be envy about it... but they are just sweetness overload(admiring)

----------

I would like to thank ou guys again for being so supportive.

I am now going through the last high school year, every day are tests and I leave school at 6 everyday.

But you guys comments make me motivative.

So please do not hesitate and put more comments in!

You can also feel free to find me on instagram: jesskwankwan

Hope you guys enjoy! And I will see you next time!