Ch.1

We Got Married- HunU fanfic

 

In the mc room.

Everyone: annyeonghasseyo!! Thanks for watching WGM new season!

Misun: so in this new season we have MCs of me, Nayoung-shi, and also Seulong-shi and also Jinwoon-shi!!!!!(clapping)

Seulong: yah.... We are finally back with a brand new cute couple...not gonna talk about much as we want you to stay tune!

Jinwoon: about this couple, I really have a good feeling of them as they both look soooooo cute~

Nayoung: yah! That's enough, too much is leaking out...

---clip---

IU's POV

Ahhhh I am so excited as today is my showcase!! 

Knock knock

Omo, who is it...

"Please come in!" I said. Then I see a PD with a camera man and his crew walk into my rest room and hand me a card.

"Omo, what's this?...oh! I remember that, it's WGM isn't it?! Wah... I almost forget because today is my showcase..." That's true, the whole thing was nearly forgotten and manager oppa didn't even remind me...

<~=~>
MC room

Nayoung: annyeong IU-shi!! It's finally you!!

Misun: oh! I remember IU-ssi and Seulong had a duet before, so how is her characteristics?

Seulong: Well, she is the kind of shy girl which she needs time to get closer with you and lastly become friends. But when you know her, she can be very funny and happy.

<~=~>

Well never mind, let me just read the card out...

IU: Dear IU-shi. Chukhahamnida! You are going to get married with...someone... By the way it is what it is written, ㅎㅎㅎ. But no worries! Enjoy your showcase and you will eventually find your husband!

IU:wait...what? PD-nim, I am confused...

PD: I am sorry but you will have to figure it out by yourself!

-=+=-

Black room (1)

PD: Annyeounghaseyeo! Would you like to introduce yourself?

IU: neh....Annyeounghaseyeo! IU imnida!

PD: so what do you expect from your husband?

IU: hmm... I am a person who somehow really needs the feeling of safety, so first of all I hope he can give me that feeling, but at the same time, I also want him to be kind of cute, like when I am exhausted from practicing and activities all that kind of stuff, I will be recovered when I look at him.

PD: so do you mean you are expecting some ageyo?

IU: hmmm... Not too much but, if he is comfortable of doing it seldomly tho ㅎㅎㅎ

-=+=-

Then the crew left the camera man behind and left the room leaving me dumbfounded. A staff suddenly came in and asked me to stand by. I quickly prepared and cody unnie makes a last check on my make up and dress.

-skip time to last performance of showcase-

IU: It has been a really fun night!!! And time flies especially when it is a great time. But I am going to perform the last song, Good Day. Hope you enjoy!

Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji

Sehun's POV

Ok, so here is the plan. I have been practicing for the dancer part of this song and I am going to surprise IU-Sunbaenim...or IU-shi. And of course her background dancers know about this. I am going to be dancing in the place of the main background dancer.

I hope she will realize me.

I am in another secret backstage room and getting ready for the show. A staff comes in secretly and tells me to go get ready, I have my disguise and starting walking out the door carefully.

When I walk out, I suddenly see IU-ssi walking pass me, she looks at me for a few seconds but looks away as her dancers distract her for me. Thank god.

Now I am standing behind the stage and IU is out there performing. Until I hear she announces she is going to sing Good Day, I lowered my head and walked out, I am actually surprised that the audience didn't see me, well maybe because they are here for IU.

The background music starts and she is now suppose to see me according to the dance. Her eyes are so big as she is in shock and laughed a little. But since she is still performing so she just carries on the dance and sing.

IU's POV

I'm in my dream⤴️⤴️⤴️
Ireoke joheun nal

This is the part where I should lay my head on his shoulder, so I lay my head lightly on his shoulder and blush a little.

"So I guess that is a surprise for me or what? Sehun-ssi..." I laughed as I am so surprised by this. Someone hands him a mic and he says,

"Annyeonghasseyo! Sehun imnida. Or should I say I am your...husband."

"Aishi...what should I do? It's a bit awkward right now ㅎㅎㅎ" I cover half of my face as I feel a bit embarrassed. The audiences clap their hands and congrats us.

"Umm...actually for your audiences' info, me and IU-ssi officially attended WGM and are a new couple in the new season! So please continue to support us!" Sehun explained.

"Yeah! But actually I just know a few minutes ago! Anyways, I hope you guys had a great time here and I think that's the end of my showcase!!!" The curtain closed down and we all bowed to the audiences until it is completely closed.

The WGM crew came out and we just continue our conversation.

"So...I guess we can go to the backstage room and have a rest!" I suggested.

"Ok! Then I think I can make an official greet to oh while we are walking!" He said, "Annyeonghasseyo, I am Oh Sehun from EXO! And...nice to meet you!"

"Annyeonghasseyo, IU aka Lee Jieun imnida, nice to meet you too!"

As we arrive the backstage room door, the staff opens it for us, I say thanks and the next thing I see is EXO-K standing there.

"Congrats!! Sehun and IU-ssi!!!" They exclaimed.

"Omo!" I am literally surprised by that, not gonna lie.

"So first, your husband has prepared food for you knowing how hungry and tired you will be~~" Kai speaks up and leads us both sit down.

There are some common food and... mattang!!! Oh and it is my favourite mattang where there is only water chestnuts in it. (A/N: it's ok if you don't know what mattang and water chestnuts are, it's just Akins of Korean traditional soup, but hers are different as she likes the one with only water chestnuts in it)

"Omo! How do you know I like mattang?" I ask.

"Well, internet is full of info that I want" he chuckled.

I took a slip of it and it is extremely delicious!!! 

"Did you make this yourself?" I ask.

"Yeah, I asked D.O. How to make it and he recommended his special mattang recipe!" He looks at me while I am drinking it.

"Ohhhhhh, why looking at each other while she is having the soup?" Chanyeol exclaimed while the others oh-ed.

We both blush a little as it is a bit embarrassing.

-=+=-

Black room (2)

PD: Please introduce yourself.

Sehun: neh, annyeonghasseyo! I am Sehun from EXO!

PD: how do you know IU-ssi likes mattang?

Sehun: i actually searched on the internet as i know she would be very tired that day.(smile warmly)

PD: So far are you satisfy with your wife?

Sehun: yeah of course, she is very sweet and I can tell she is a very considerable person.

Black room (1)

PD: how is your feeling when you turn your face and see its Sehun but not the dancer?

IU: honestly, at that time, my mind went blink for a few seconds, but that was a great meeting experience tho.

PD: So far are you satisfy with your husband?

IU: Definitely yes! He is very caring as he actually made my favourite dish. Well I am not a really good chef but at least I can cook some common dishes for him...

-=+=-

"Okay, guys! Let's stop teasing them and leave them some private space!" Suho said considerating our situation.

"Oh yeah! I almost forget, PD-nim needs us to hand you two this card." Sehun takes the card and read it:

Dear Sehun and IU, congratulations of getting married! In order to help you two get a little closer, please go to IU's most favourite place!

"No matter what, really thank you guys for coming!" I said.

"It's ok! But since we got another schedule, we gotta go now! Hope you two have a great time!" Baekhyun-ssi said and they all bid a goodbye to us and leave the room.

----------

Hey guys

It's chapter one!!!!!!

Oh btw, what do u want other exo members to be? Like in Khuntoria, members of f(x) are their daughters something like that, please SUGGEST!!!

Hope u enjoy

xoxo,
Jesskwankwan