Ch.7

We Got Married- HunU fanfic

So! Today we got two more voters! Thank you so much nanaboo17 iUWinnerikonExo for voting! And for the others who commented in my story, I really appreciate it, so I decide to write a chapter before I go to tutorial class. Here we go!

----------

Sehun's POV

We arrived the fancy wedding company in Abgujeong, Gangnam. We walk in and see the front desk.

Image result for modern company front desk

"oh my gosh! Are you guys HunU couple? I really like you guys!" The staff are very excited when she sees us. I, personally am very glad that people actually support us.

"yeah, we are here to talk about the plans of our wedding." I said," we would like to find Mr.Shim, please."

"ommo, hope you guys can have a wonderful wedding! I watch every episode of yours"

"Thank you!" Jieunnie said and smiled sweetly.

"Mr.Shim is here and you can walk to his office right beside the corner." We walk in and soon, we see his office. (sigh) Why can't the crew give us a female wedding planner, so I don't need to protect Jieunnie from any guys. We knock and went in.

"ommo, are...you...Lee Jieun?"

"Shim...Minkyeong?" What, do they know each other? This wedding planner looks the same age as Jieunnie.

"It's been a long time! How are you doing?" Jieunnie being so excited, asked this young man. I feel like fire burning in my heart right now, what's wrong?

"I'm okay! So this is Sehun, from EXO, your boyfriend I guess?"

"Hi, I am Oh Sehun, Jieunnie's husband." I shake his hands and put emphasis on 'husband'.

"ㅎㅎ I see! I am an old friend of Jieun. Ji-ah, it's been a while since we have gathered! How about some time afterwards?" He said while guiding us sit down on the white leather sofa.

"Of course! I can't believe I will see oppa here as well! You finally did what you have dreamt for a long time!" Jieunnie said while I start to pout.

-=+=-

Black room (1)

PD: Did you know that Sehun-ssi is being jealous all that time?

IU: Of course! How wouldn't have noticed with that pouty lips and the way he acted all the time! But I... somehow want to make him jealous due to the prank he did last time, I should let him know how it feels. ㅎㅎㅎ

-=+=-

Black room (2)

PD: Sehun-ssi, you wer...

Sehun: Even PD-nim can see the fire in my eyes, right? OMG I was so pissed of and just want to punish that cute girl so bad but when she lastly did agyeo to me, I couldn't even resist it and bring her back to my hug again

-=+=-

<~=~>
MC room

Nayoung: oh! Sehun-ssi won't even feel shy now when he was saying something this chessy!

Seulong: I believe it is the power of love that changes this young man...(feeling pleased while touching his chin like an old man)

Jinwun: you just sound like a 60-year-old man now...

<~=~>

IU's POV

"So, I guess you two come here to talk about the wedding, right?" Minkyeong said while picking a few catalogs and magazines from the shelf and sit besides us. 

"Well, I think these set ups suits you two, the style is about nature, like garden, flowers, you know?"

"Wow, these look awesome! What do you think, nampyeon?" I said before I regret, ahhhh! It's so embarassing! But Sehun seems to be better after this.

Third person's POV

"Choose whatever you like." Sehun's words may feel cold but from his face, you can see how warm his face is right now. But the sad thing is, Jieun didn't even pay attention to his face, as she is looking straight at the catalogs, making her think he is really mad at the moment.

This time, Jieun is really sad, pouting while she feels tears started to be in-cooperate and was on the edge of her eyes, but she didn't want to let Sehun know she cried again and so she just straight up looking down on the magazines.

While, Minkyeong noticed her weird actions and so he decided to leave the lovey dovey some space. But Jieun decided to keep calm and control her voice and tears, and she wipes her tears when Sehun was not paying attention.

But that is just what Jieun's thought, what she sisn't know was that Sehun actually caught her wiping tears and he immediately rised her face and made her look at him.

"What happened, Jieun-ah." He concerned.

"Nothing...just, my eyes suddenly felt ichy..." she backed a little to wipe her eyes hardly.

"no, it's not nothing! What's wrong? You are crying." Sehun took Jieun's hands to not let her wipe it so she won't accidentally hurt herself.

"um...(pouting)aren't you mad at me? Why are you now suddenly so caring." she pouted and not looked at Sehun.

"you dummy... how can I be mad at you when you are such a cutey...(pinching her cheeks) Um...yeah I admit I was a bit mad at first, but you can't blame me(agyeoing), you two are too close and I feel the danger..." Sehun did agyeo and hugging Jieun like a child.

"(sniffing)I think you are the dummy! Don't you trust me! And I want to tell you, that oppa is actually married to someone already, and that lucky girl is my best friend...ㅎㅎㅎ" she loosed the hug of Sehun a bit and hugged him even harder, resting her head on his shoulder.

"yeah, then we will be the dummy pair, do you like that?" Sehun laughed a bit and continued, "have you seen any themes you like?" while he continued to wipe the tears lightly from Jieun's face.

"Then have you seen anything you like?" Jieun asked then he nodded.

"What is it?" she asked naively.

"It's you, you dummy." he said and gave Jieun a peek on her cheeks, then he continued, "maybe we should choose this garden your 'oppa' recommended." He said with a sarcastic tone.

"(agyeo)he is not my oppa, you are" she pouted and letting Sehun pinch her cheeks again.

After a few minutes, Minkyeong stepped in, "I guess you guys have made your choice?"

"yeah, we will go with the garden film" Sehun answered.

"Great! So have you guys also considered where you would like to held it?"

"um...we haven't really thought about it..." Jieun said.

"How about Brighton in UK, they got a great scenery around and you can spend your honey around UK too!"

"that sounds great!" Jieun said and Sehun agreed.

<~=~>
MC room

Misun: wow! I heard from friends that's a really great place!  Did Sehun invite you guys yet?

Lay: Yeah, he already delivered the invitation card to us lol

Kai: yeah and he is like so proud when he delivered us ㅎㅎㅎ

Jinwun: so are you guys going?

Suho: Of course! All of the EXO members are going!

Seulong: PD-nim! Are we sponsored to go too?(begging with his puppy eyes)

PD: yeah yeah...(sweating)

<~=~>

After finishing the details of the wedding, they received a card from the crew again.

Dear HunU couple,

It's tired to plan for the wedding, right? Well, maybe this next event will be fun for IU-ssi, please go to the following address and you are going to try on the suits and wedding dress! Good luck!

The WGM crew

-=+=-

Black room (1)

IU: um...I am not very keen on trying on clothes usually but since this is trying on wedding dress, I think I will be excited since I want to be beautiful and show Sehunnie(blushing)

-=+=-

Black room (2)

Sehun: well I am the one that likes trying on clothes and see others trying on different kinds of clothes so this won't be boring for me(smile)

-=+=-

---------

Guys! Really long time no see!!! 

Hope you guys liked it:)

See you guys soon!