121:00:00:00 (4 months left) part 2

Counting down the Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.

Only then you will realize how special you are to me.."

"I'm sorry, even if it wasn't me who did it directly.

I'm still connected so I'm sorry.

I truely, genuinely am sorry."

It was around 4 in the morning when Lu Han woke up with a killer headache. He groaned and looked around, when he realized he wasn't in a familiar setting his heart rate increased and was about to make a run for the doors, that is until he heard a groan. He looked to his side and found Minseok sleeping with his head on his arms. Lu Han looked at the older boy in surprise and the memories of last night rushed into Lu Han's head. He groaned and after a minute looked at Minseok's sleeping form and smiled; he truely did look adorable. 

Lu Han was infatuated with Minseok when he first laied eyes on him; at first it was just physical attraction, maybe a one night stand was as far as Lu Han was thinking. But as Lu Han began to get to know the older boy, he fell, he fell hard. His friends noticed his weird behaviour and questioned him on it, but he would just wave it aside; if they knew about Minseok, they wouldn't leave the poor boy alone, Lu Han wanted to keep Minseok to himself. And right at that moment as he looked at Minseok's face he smiled and carresed the shorter's chubby and adorable cheek. 

 

"I will end you Lu Han." Minseok's slurred voice reached Lu Han's ears and he smiled. 

"You're awake." 

"Mmm.." Was the latter's reply and Minseok fell asleep again.

 

Lu Han smiled as he looked at Minseok and played with his hair; suddenly Minseok groaned and rolled over and Lu Han found himself facing the older boy, not a inch seperating them. Lu Han's breath caught in his throat as he looked at the boy, his urge to kiss him was undeniable. Lu Han slowly closed in the distance, but paused just a atom away from Minseok's lips, he could feel Minseok's breath that smelled of a slight mixture of vanilla and coffee, and as he was about to lean in completely, something caught his attention and it was enough for him to jerk back. Lu Han stared at Minseok's right shoulder in mild horror; he rubbed his eyes several times and denied all suspicions. But Lu Han's curiosity won him over and he slowly inched closer to clearly see the black imprint on Minseok's shoulder.

It was a timer and the numbers kept on changing, shrinking, lessening. Lu Han let out a heartless laugh and buried his head in his arms. It couldn't be, it couldn't..

 

"Lu Han?" Minseok's soft voice alerted Lu Han and he jerked his head up and stared at Minseok's frightened eyes. "D..Did you see?" Lu Han nodded absentmindedly and Minseok looked away covering the timer up with his hand. 

"You know what it is." It came out more of a statement than a question and Minseok looked at Lu Han, clearly expecting a answer. Lu Han nodded again and Minseok sighed. "Well if you do know, then I guess you're curious as to how I got it.." Minseok paused. "Don't worry I'm not a serial killer." He smiled.

"Minseok.." Minseok looked so small at that moment, a blanket covered him and his face was ghastly pale, Lu Han sat up and hugged him, surprising Minseok. "Can you tell me what happened?"

 

Minseok nodded.

 

 

"My parents were..thieves if you put it simply. They stole, broke into hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter