121:00:00:00 (4 months left)

Counting down the Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love is a dangerous game."

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are."

 

Lu Han was a weird boy. Minseok was looking at the younger boy through the corners of his eyes while wiping the tables at the cafe. The younger was leaning agaisnt the counter while talking to Yixing, he pulled his head back and let out a laugh. Lu Han was a weird and pretty boy..No wait..That's wrong..what? Suddenly Lu Han as if he was sensing Minseok's stares on him turned and they made eye contact, the doe eyed boy smiled at Minseok and winked...Minseok snorted, what was he thinking when he thought Lu Han looked pretty, he turned back and continued to do his job, but occasionally he would spy Lu Han in the corner of the cafe and couldn't help but think that just maybe Lu Han was actually pretty. 

 

 

Lu Han was sitting on one of the tables and stared at the shorter boy, who he soon found out was actually older by him by a month. Had Lu Han fallen in love at first sight? No. Lu Han didn't believe in such things, but the moment he stepped into the cafe he felt some sort of attraction to the boy behind the counter. Maybe Lu Han didn't have that great of a first impression, but he couldn't control his teenage hormones, he may not have fallen in love, but he still felt attraction and to a teenage boy attraction is plenty enough. 

 

"OW!" Lu Han looked up to the person that smacked him on the head with a rolled up magazine.

"Stop being a creep to my employee." Kris was staring down at Lu Han and Lu Han stuck his tongue out at his older cousin.

"I'm not being a creep!" Lu Han ran up to the unsuspecting boy and hugged him. "I just want to get to know him!" The poor boy looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole.

 

 

It had been about a week since Minseok first encountered Lu Han and despite the slightly (completely) weird first impression of the boy; Minseok had actually found a good friend in the younger boy. They both held a special affection to the sport people call soccer, and after they each found out about that fact, there was never an awkward or silent moment between them.

Soon enough two weeks have passed and the two were practically unseperatable. Lu Han would always be at the cafe Minseok worked at, and even after hours Minseok would be seen with the doe eyed boy; Minseok knew that he shouldn't get too attached, it would only be harder for the both of them when his time was up, but something about the boy from China drew the older in. Whatever it was, Minseok was almost a hundred percent sure it wasn't a good thing. 

Occasionally Minseok would catch himself smiling and truely enjoying himself in the new life he had found in the cafe and in Lu Han, when that happened Minseok's gummy smile would disappear and images of Sehun would flash in front of his eyes and guilt would wash over him, leaving him in a sullen mood throughout the whole day. Of course this didn't go un-noticed by Lu Han, but the younger despite his sometimes immature personality would let it go and not push Minseok for answers, and for that Minseok was extremely grateful. But as much as Minseok had his own secrets, Lu Han did as well. As Minseok got to know the blonde-haired boy, he would notice that sometimes Lu Han would disappear for a while and come back completely in a dark mood and always with a slightly intimidating aura around him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter