182:00:00:00 (6 months left)

Counting down the Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"In the end you'll know which people really love you.

They're the ones who see you for who you are, and no matter what always finds a way to stay by your side."

"When I saw you, I fell in love..

And you smiled,

cause you knew."

 

"Welcome to EXO, what would you like today?" Minseok greeted the customer with the standard greeting; his eyes were blurry from his lack of sleep and he couldn't make out the features of the person ordering at the moment. Minseok needed sleep. A 21 year old needs sleep. A human being needed more than 30 minutes of sleep.

"An Americano please." Minseok nodded, still trying to get his brain to process properly.

"What size would you like?"

"Large." Minseok's hand automatically reached out to his left and grabbed the large size from the stack of cups.

"Your name?" Picking up a pen Minseok got ready to write the male's name.

"Jongdae."

"Ok, Jong-" Wait.. Minseok froze halfway through writing the name, his vision cleared dramatically and he slowly looked up at a grinning male in horror. 

"Well, at least I know you aren't dead yet." Minseok's jaw nearly reached the ground as he stared at his friend, how did that camel find him?! When Jongdae realized that the elder wouldn't reply he continuted to talk. "Now gimme a hug hyung!" Jongdae reached over the counter and pulled the shorter into a hug. Rather then Minseok pushing him away, he felt tears prickle his eyes.

"Jongdae.." He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"You could have at least told us where you were going.. I-we've been looking for you." Minseok could hear Jongdae's voice cracking and he reached his arms around the younger and hugged back.

"I know.. I'm sorry, I just needed to-"

"It's ok, at least your fine right now..right?" Minseok smiled and nodded into his chest. But as fast as the sentimental moment came, it went. The cafe doors clanged open loudly.

"Hey! That's not fair!!" A annoyingly familiar voice rang throughout the room.

"Yeah hyung! How come you get to skip school and we don't?" Minseok looked up and Jongdae and frowned while the taller shrugged.

"I did say we were looking for you." Jongdae layed his voice a bit thick on the we part.

"We missed you hyung~" Chanyeol pushed Jongdae away and wrapped Minseok up in a bear hug.

"You made us really worried." Baekhyun said from behind the tall giant.

"Sorry guys." Minseok smiled, maybe this wasn't so bad either.

 

 

 

"So this is where you live?" Baekhyun wrinkled his nose at the tiny apartment Minseok shoved the three males into. 

"Wanna get me a better place then?" Minseok glared at the black haired boy and Baekhyun shrugged making his way to the kitchen. Minseok followed him into the kitchen and brought out four mugs. "Go to the living room, theres no food."

"Do you need help?" Baekhyun asked before stepping out of the kitchen and Minseok shook his head.

"No thanks."

 

After Minseok was done brewing the coffee, hot chocolate for Chanyeol, he made his way to the living room/bedroom, carefully trying not to spill any hot liguid over him or the ground. He was greeted with a arguing Baekhyun and Jongdae over the remote and Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter